6 mg butt kicking

Page 2 of 8<12345>Last »
February 19th, 2020 at 6:35:07 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Damn, was expecting this thread to be about a 6mg THC edible. In which case, I would call you a lightweight for getting your ass kicked :).
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 19th, 2020 at 6:54:25 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I'm happy to be a lightweight in the nicotine category.

Fleastiff, you have me wondering about that name, but definitions of what Zyn is other than the nicotine pouch product are all over the place, including in the below link, which I have to warn may not be work safe and is to my ears hilarious. I have to guess it has the use of words only allowed to the woke folks who deem it OK among themselves *only*.

And not where the nicotine pouch people decided on a name?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Zyn
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 19th, 2020 at 7:23:02 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I was hoping this thread was about Zyn, I love it. Even though at the same time I am slowly trying to quit. I hope that for those who smoke or use chewing tobacco this can save some lives.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
February 19th, 2020 at 7:41:32 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: FrGamble
I was hoping this thread was about Zyn, I love it. Even though at the same time I am slowly trying to quit. I hope that for those who smoke or use chewing tobacco this can save some lives.
Can you handle the 6 mg?

I wouldn't be totally shocked if some day we hear from people who claim it's unhealthy in some way we don't know about now, beyond just assuming even now nicotine can't totally be a good or neutral thing beyond being addictive, which they cite.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 19th, 2020 at 9:35:50 AM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: odiousgambit
Can you handle the 6 mg?

I wouldn't be totally shocked if some day we hear from people who claim it's unhealthy in some way we don't know about now, beyond just assuming even now nicotine can't totally be a good or neutral thing beyond being addictive, which they cite.

Yes I can handle the 6 mg. I'm trying to do only 2 a day right now so sometimes the first one can hit me strong at first. I agree that something so strong will be somehow unhealthy for us even though it has zero tobacco.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
February 19th, 2020 at 10:12:58 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
I think this thread is one of those "signs" FrG is always banging on about.

I would hear more about this Zyn
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 19th, 2020 at 10:58:17 AM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Face
I think this thread is one of those "signs" FrG is always banging on about.

I would hear more about this Zyn

You would love it! I promise you it would meet your nicotine needs and it is not as dorky as the patches and/or gum.
February 19th, 2020 at 11:38:42 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
i don’t know if switching up delivery can save your health and life, but I’d be doing it if I wasnT going to quit.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 19th, 2020 at 1:51:59 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: rxwine
i don’t know if switching up delivery can save your health and life, but I’d be doing it if I wasnT going to quit.

At this point, huffing straight hydrazine would prolly be better for me. The year off put a physical hurtin' on me, and I'm too GD old to recover from the abuse anymore. I'm finally starting to realize the effects and I do not like it.

Skated myself to hypoxia last week. Broke into a break away... and then did nothing as my hands were no longer "mine". I just followed the puck behind the net and then couldn't even push it to the crease. Had to kick it. Hands just quit. Went straight to the bench and made peace with my god.

It's time. Get busy livin or get busy dyin.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 19th, 2020 at 5:10:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Face
It's time. Get busy livin or get busy dyin.
We all hope you choose "livin".
Page 2 of 8<12345>Last »