6 mg butt kicking

Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »
February 22nd, 2020 at 8:48:50 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Gandler

Do you guys who use nicotine pouches consider them smokeless tobacco products?

Technically it's a nightshade product, but yeah, any sort of nicotine derivative I would put wholly in the tobacco category, to include vape juice.

I would also ignore such policy entirely. That you're using spitless is beyond a green flag.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 22nd, 2020 at 9:01:22 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
So I just for off of a flight (Delta) and am waiting for another flight by the same airline. They said their airline was tobacco free (including smokeless) and that all tobacco products were prohibited from being uses.

Do you guys who use nicotine pouches consider them smokeless tobacco products?

Also, this seems odd for me, I fly a lot (never Delta before), and I have never heard of an airline banning smokeless tobacco products?
this is in the category of "so you're asking me if I should decide that, on my own, putting my job at risk too, to allow a nicotine product I know nothing about and based on some facts you are giving me that I can't confirm? Well I've pondered that for exactly one billionth of a second now and decided the answer is 'no' "

Also in the category of "boldly going where no man who asked permission has gone before"
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 22nd, 2020 at 3:03:16 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Also, this seems odd for me, I fly a lot (never Delta before), and I have never heard of an airline banning smokeless tobacco products?

How is that possible? I think they are the second biggest airline and you have never flown it. I am pretty sure I have flown all of the airlines registered in the U.S. I would be shocked if there was one I haven't flown 10 times.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 22nd, 2020 at 3:08:35 PM permalink
Face
Quote: DRich
How is that possible? I think they are the second biggest airline and you have never flown it. I am pretty sure I have flown all of the airlines registered in the U.S. I would be shocked if there was one I haven't flown 10 times.

He's military. Flying Delta is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Oh hey! Forgot I picked up Zyn today. 6mg, cuz I smoke like a tire fire. Gonna finish off the day and see tomorrow how long I can go without that morning smoke. Smart money is on <5min, but I'll give 'er ye olde college try.
February 22nd, 2020 at 3:23:00 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DRich

Probably poor wording, I am sure I have flown Delta at some point in the past (but not recent enough that I can recall any specific tobacco policy).

But not in recent years. I almost always fly American Airlines if it is within the U.S.
February 22nd, 2020 at 3:23:36 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Face

Oh hey! Forgot I picked up Zyn today. 6mg, cuz I smoke like a tire fire. Gonna finish off the day and see tomorrow how long I can go without that morning smoke. Smart money is on <5min, but I'll give 'er ye olde college try.

What flavor?
Coffee?
February 23rd, 2020 at 7:31:00 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154

well, let me give you some moral support. I was able to stop smoking cigarettes using snuff, though I wasn't as totally hooked on them I have to think. There is nothing you can do better for you than ridding yourselves of those things and using other types of tobacco can be a path. Tobacco-free nicotine is even more brilliant, surely it can be done.
What flavor?
Coffee?
LOL, if I go back to Zyn I'll have to try that flavor! In the meantime I'm going to use up my supply of Snus which I has given me no problems though I usually discard it after maybe 15 minutes to be sure it won't.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 23rd, 2020 at 8:48:23 AM permalink
Face
What flavor?
Coffee?

Never had it. Doubt I'd like it as a flavor.

Wintergreen. I hate strong mint like OG, so went with the sweetest. I went zero minutes this morning lol. Totally forgot I had em.

All-star game today. Plus skills competition it'll be 3 hours. Good time to test 'em. And show I'm still the fastest man in the league, smoking or no =p
February 24th, 2020 at 9:47:27 AM permalink
Face
Well.....

I might be dependent on nicotine, but I think I'm addicted to the 3min mental break of just staring into space lol. It definitely quelled the monkey, and almost as soon as it was in my lip and wet. But... I feel like I should be doing something. This is gonna be a task =/

I'm steering away from mint burn, tho. Whether tasting vape juice "just to see" or digging my tongue into a wad of Nicorrete to release the goodness, it burns like a nicotine burn. To the point I can guarantee that's what it is. These wintergreen barely got a hint of flavor, and my mouth is on fire right now. Get whatever flavor you want, it won't matter.

Not a fan of how small and slimy it is, but I suppose it's better than pneumonectomy. Whatdya say, OG? I think we could make a killing on nicotine jerky...

As an aside and since we gotta post bragging losses too, I lost the speed comp. Stumbled out of T2 and a full year of sedentary life had me too fat to recover. ~18sec laps and I lost to a 22yr old by 0.2s. F#$%. I gotta stop smoking.
February 24th, 2020 at 10:27:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Well.....

I might be dependent on nicotine, but I think I'm addicted to the 3min mental break of just staring into space lol. It definitely quelled the monkey, and almost as soon as it was in my lip and wet. But... I feel like I should be doing something. This is gonna be a task =/

It may help to get a toothpick or straw to keep in your mouth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »