Rolling Stones Tour

May 5th, 2013 at 9:54:14 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
I am a little mad I didn't hear about this before, because I kept searching it and now it has begun.
There are just about 15 tour dates and tickets are outrageous. $300 each for bad seats and it just gets worse up into the thousands.
It was a good show 8 years ago, but they're so much older now and I worry Jagger's voice may have turned into geezer. Since it is still a once in a lifetime opportunity, I probably will try to go anyways.
http://www.ticketnetwork.com/ticket/rolling-stones-events.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&gclid=CMPpk8TWgLcCFaZFMgodKSIAEQ
September 4th, 2014 at 4:24:24 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
I am a little mad I didn't hear about this before, because I kept searching it and now it has begun.
There are just about 15 tour dates and tickets are outrageous. $300 each for bad seats and it just gets worse up into the thousands.
It was a good show 8 years ago, but they're so much older now and I worry Jagger's voice may have turned into geezer. Since it is still a once in a lifetime opportunity, I probably will try to go anyways.
http://www.ticketnetwork.com/ticket/rolling-stones-events.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&gclid=CMPpk8TWgLcCFaZFMgodKSIAEQ

Was cruising the music folder and saw this old post.
I'm also a Stones fan.
They still got it. Still put on a rockin show.
Haven't seen them live in about 7 or 8 years but still listen to their shows. I have access to a ton of live music.
From my collection of recent Stones shows I have collected and listened to
Rolling Stones 5-3-13 Staples Center, LA CA
Rolling Stones 5-11-13 MGM Arena, Las Vegas NV
Rolling Stones 5-18-13 HP Pavilion, San Jose CA
Rolling Stones 6-24-13 Verizon Center, Washington DC
Rolling Stones 7-6-13 Hyde Park, London
Rolling Stones 3-6-14 Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Japan
Rolling Stones 3-4-14 Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Japan
Rolling Stones 6-01-14 Stadion Letzigrund - Zurich, Switzerland
The Rolling Stones 6-19-14 Espirit Arena, Dusseldorf Germany
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"