Bill Clinton

Page 3 of 3<123
March 6th, 2020 at 6:51:24 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
Fake news and a false statement
conservatives are not xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.
but
SOME conservatives are xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.

I have no problem criticizing any middle east country policy I deem unfair
I am unaware of Japans immigration policies. If you bring them to my attention and I deem them unfair, I may agree with you

Well, up until very recently, Japan basically had a policy of virtually zero immigration
However, they have recently "loosened" it slightly due to their aging population coupled with the fact that their birth rate is lower than their death rate (see herbivore men -- of course, men are blamed rather than the "salary man" culture where Japanese men work themselves to death, give all the money to their wives, who, in turn, provide them a small monthly stipend)
March 6th, 2020 at 7:03:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Well, up until very recently, Japan basically had a policy of virtually zero immigration
However, they have recently "loosened" it slightly due to their aging population coupled with the fact that their birth rate is lower than their death rate (see herbivore men -- of course, men are blamed rather than the "salary man" culture where Japanese men work themselves to death, give all the money to their wives, who, in turn, provide them a small monthly stipend)

Why so interested in Japans immigration policy?
To be honest
I don't keep up with immigration policy of 99.99999999% of the countries on the planet
Just not something I keep up with
Maryland Women playing in the Big 10 tournament at 12noon today. That's something I do keep up on :-) Go Terps
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 6th, 2020 at 7:18:38 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Why so interested in Japans immigration policy?
To be honest
I don't keep up with immigration policy of 99.99999999% of the countries on the planet
Just not something I keep up with
Maryland Women playing in the Big 10 tournament at 12noon today. That's something I do keep up on :-) Go Terps

Too bad for you we won’t have a bet this year. ND got beat by Pitt (5-25) on Wednesday..
March 6th, 2020 at 7:31:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mosca
Too bad for you we won’t have a bet this year. ND got beat by Pitt (5-25) on Wednesday..

Wow, just checked ND won loss. Pretty surprised at a losing record
What happened?
At MD, we reload every year with top recruits.
Muffet unable to reload? Transfers? Injuries?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 3<123