Entertainment should reflect the audience consuming it.

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
March 18th, 2021 at 3:54:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Weiveismart
Why do you value other people's sexual orientation so much ?

Welcome to the forum. We have a few people here that wrap their lives around this subject.
The President is a fink.
March 18th, 2021 at 8:38:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Welcome to the forum. We have a few people here that wrap their lives around this subject.

In the last 20 years any kind of kissing has completely
turned me off. Put my mouth on somebody else's
mouth, are you freaking kidding me? I can't believe
I ever did it. Gross beyond belief.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 18th, 2021 at 12:52:25 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
In the last 20 years any kind of kissing has completely
turned me off. Put my mouth on somebody else's
mouth, are you freaking kidding me? I can't believe
I ever did it. Gross beyond belief.

So maybe as I get older I’ll begin to look at things like I did when I was 7 years old.
You’ know that doesn’t sound that bad.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 18th, 2021 at 12:58:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: JimRockford
So maybe as I get older I’ll begin to look at things like I did when I was 7 years old.

lol.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 18th, 2021 at 9:24:42 PM permalink
Evenbob

The Japanese have always been anti kissing on the mouth
because it's disgusting. We won't use somebody else's
toothbrush but will kiss them on the mouth?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 19th, 2021 at 9:28:17 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
The Japanese have always been anti kissing on the mouth
because it's disgusting. We won't use somebody else's
toothbrush but will kiss them on the mouth?

You said yourself you haven’t always felt that way. Think about that girl in high school. You know the one. She was clearly out of your league, but you flirted with her a couple of times and while she didn’t really flirt back, she didn’t shoot you down either. You might just have a chance. Would you have shared a toothbrush with her? I would.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 19th, 2021 at 9:59:17 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
You said yourself you haven’t always felt that way. Think about that girl in high school. You know the one. She was clearly out of your league, but you flirted with her a couple of times and while she didn’t really flirt back, she didn’t shoot you down either. You might just have a chance. Would you have shared a toothbrush with her? I would.

I still on occasion share a toothbrush with the wife. Not normally, but if we go away for the weekend and I forgot mine I would use hers.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 19th, 2021 at 11:19:00 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I still on occasion share a toothbrush with the wife. Not normally, but if we go away for the weekend and I forgot mine I would use hers.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing, but replacing, 'Wife,' with, 'Fiancee.' I'd also point out that this would be after first checking with the hotel's front desk to see if they have toothbrushes available. If not, I'd prefer to use hers than not brush my teeth.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 19th, 2021 at 11:41:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Operating out of the notorious geek district of Akihabara, Japanese adult goods company Tamatoys produces a range of erotic scented oils advertised with the tagline, “The forbidden scents—experience that smell one more time.” Classic flavors include “Girl Armpit,” “Working Women Stocking,” and (of course) “Schoolgirl’s Urine.” Most of these have been available since 2002.In 2012, the company decided to up the ante on unsettling depravity, releasing “The Smell of a Boy’s Anus” oil. A Tamatoys spokesperson was quote as saying, “This product does not smell like s—t. It is purely the smell of anus.” Describing the scent, they say, “It has a strong musky perfume smell, tinged with a pungent odor.”The same year, they released a line of scented panties called that are supposed to smell like “little sister.” They are available in pink (“sweet aroma that brings to mind a bratty yet affectionate little sister”), blue (“cute aroma of a nurturing little sister who always looks after her big brother”) and green (“fresh aroma of an energetic little sister”). Online retailer HotPower describes their use: “You can put them on your head, you can wear them yourself, you can put them on something else; enjoy them however you want—within legal boundaries!” It’s always a worry when a company has to add such a disclaimer to its ad copy.

But the Japanese don't kiss, so there.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 19th, 2021 at 11:48:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
You said yourself you haven’t always felt that way. .

I was and then I wasn't. It was something that girls
want to do so I went along with it, but I was never
really comfortable with it. Like giving oral sex to a
woman. I did it because they wanted it, I wouldn't
do it now for love or money. Specially since we now
know what it can do to you. Just asked Michael Douglas.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »