Kayleigh McEnany

Page 1 of 61234>Last »
May 9th, 2020 at 7:34:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Kayleigh McEnany is the White House Press Secretary. For those who don't know what that means, she takes questions from the media at press conferences and acts as Trump's surrogate. Most of her answers start with "The President feels... or The President has done...".
I've watched a few of these recently, and she does a great job for him. She has taken questions that Trump would have responded "You are the worst reporter ever from Fake News CNN..." and responded in a way that is not demeaning but essentially gets the same point across. She has stints at Georgetown, Oxford, and Harvard on her education resume, and has worked for both Fox and CNN. She's only 32 and is HOT.
I am not sure if she becomes a talking head (Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson) after this job, or if she runs for something.
McEnany 2024!
May 9th, 2020 at 8:37:52 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: SOOPOO
Kayleigh McEnany is the White House Press Secretary. For those who don't know what that means, she takes questions from the media at press conferences and acts as Trump's surrogate. Most of her answers start with "The President feels... or The President has done...".
I've watched a few of these recently, and she does a great job for him. She has taken questions that Trump would have responded "You are the worst reporter ever from Fake News CNN..." and responded in a way that is not demeaning but essentially gets the same point across. She has stints at Georgetown, Oxford, and Harvard on her education resume, and has worked for both Fox and CNN. She's only 32 and is HOT.
I am not sure if she becomes a talking head (Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson) after this job, or if she runs for something.
McEnany 2024!

She was previously the token conservative on CNN panels

She has deftly and adroitly handled the press corps questions
May 9th, 2020 at 8:46:22 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
May 9th, 2020 at 8:46:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Kayleigh McEnany - Minister of Propaganda
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 9th, 2020 at 9:17:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I saw this one live. Media has probably gotten lazy, because much of the time of asking Trump any negative question triggers him into attack and he sometimes doesn't even consider if he had a real answer.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 9th, 2020 at 9:38:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: @laurenduca
I was on CNN with Kayleigh McEnany after the 2017 Women’s March. In the elevator after our segment, she smiled as she told me how easy it is to profit from being a pretty woman willing to support Trump on TV. Now she’s his press secretary. I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Nuff said.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 10th, 2020 at 3:31:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
To put it bluntly, she is better at being Trump than Trump is! Same answers without attacking individual reporters. I loved her humiliating scathing list of mainstream media errors.

Haley/McEnany 2024!
May 12th, 2020 at 2:35:15 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Nuff said.

Even assuming the quoted account was 100% true, what does it mean? She saw an opportunity to make a crapton of money and took it? The horror. How could she?

Political personalities are just entertainment, as far as I'm concerned, especially in this new era. She's basically the equivalent of a professional wrestler joining a heel stable and drawing heat.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 12th, 2020 at 2:40:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mission146
Even assuming the quoted account was 100% true, what does it mean?

Means she’s just a grifter who doesn’t believe the s#*+ shes peddling to the American people.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 12th, 2020 at 2:46:05 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Means she’s just a grifter who doesn’t believe the s#*+ shes peddling to the American people.

I don't know what would make you assume that media types believing everything they say to be true would be the default. Politicians, either.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
Page 1 of 61234>Last »