Kayleigh McEnany

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
May 13th, 2020 at 6:31:27 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Means she’s just a grifter who doesn’t believe the s#*+ shes peddling to the American people.

Or just maybe it was an honest statement....supporting Trump on TV subjects you to attacks. Women who are good looking tend to get TV jobs more often than ones who are hard on the eyes. So, if you are willing to take the abuse and threats from people who hate Trump, and you are good looking, you may make good money. Maybe more than the good looking ones who are willing to spend all there time saying negative things about Trump.
May 13th, 2020 at 6:56:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Or just maybe it was an honest statement....supporting Trump on TV subjects you to attacks. Women who are good looking tend to get TV jobs more often than ones who are hard on the eyes. So, if you are willing to take the abuse and threats from people who hate Trump, and you are good looking, you may make good money. Maybe more than the good looking ones who are willing to spend all there time saying negative things about Trump.

Interesting theory, except that she was one of the ones out there on TV saying negative things about Donny. Didn’t she call him a racist on CNN? Now she’s his press secretary. Lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 13th, 2020 at 7:12:13 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Interesting theory, except that she was one of the ones out there on TV saying negative things about Donny. Didn’t she call him a racist on CNN? Now she’s his press secretary. Lol

Again, the underlying assumption that anyone you see on the TV actually believes the stuff they are saying is a foreign notion to me.

They say whatever the person/entity paying them wants them to say, for the most part.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 13th, 2020 at 10:45:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
Again, the underlying assumption that anyone you see on the TV actually believes the stuff they are saying is a foreign notion to me.

I see plenty of people on TV that actually believe what they are saying
I watch Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon every week day night on ESPN. I've followed them my entire life from writing for the Wash Post to ESPN
They strike me as believing what they say.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 13th, 2020 at 10:49:45 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: RonC
Or just maybe it was an honest statement....supporting Trump on TV subjects you to attacks. Women who are good looking tend to get TV jobs more often than ones who are hard on the eyes. p.

Did you have a good looking woman
HS teacher? I had a couple and man
did we look forward to those classes.
When I was in school women teachers
had to wear skirts and dresses, lots
of leg to see in the 60's. We paid
attention too because we wanted
them to like us. Never underestimate
the power of attractive people.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 13th, 2020 at 11:03:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146

They say whatever the person/entity paying them wants them to say, for the most part.

Maybe it's harder than I think to simply hire people already with the view you want to portray.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 13th, 2020 at 11:05:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
OTOH, if you're saying they all have certain lines they aren't suppose to cross, like criticizing their organization, yeah, that's almost always true.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 13th, 2020 at 12:09:35 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Maybe it's harder than I think to simply hire people already with the view you want to portray.

I imagine many people believe more of what they are saying than think it is false, but I seriously doubt if any of them believe everything they say. Colin Cowherd (who's a sports personality) has as much as said some of the stuff he says is zany because it draws more attention than the normal positions.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 13th, 2020 at 12:24:05 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

No, she didn't. She said his single comment about Mexicans being rapists was racist. Buttttttt....... she did say he was not a real Republican, and was too progressive!
May 13th, 2020 at 12:42:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
No, she didn't. She said his single comment about Mexicans being rapists was racist.

Seems to me that if someone makes racist comment and refuses to apologize for or retract the comment, they might just be a racist!

But Kayleigh is busy these days, I won’t bring that up to her...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »