Subscriptions $900/month

Page 3 of 3<123
October 19th, 2022 at 7:01:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin
It seems pretty basic. Just don't activate all your streaming services at once. If you watch 12 months of spors than you have to pay for it, but many people watch 6 monhs or less of spors. Activate Live TV (Youtube or Sling are the least expensive) for the season you want to watch sports.

Rotate you library services (Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Disney) so you only have one active each month.

Consider T-Mobile Home Internet for $50 a month to supply internet insead of cable. In most cases that could save you $30 a month,

Opinion news is expensive so you have to pay to watch FOX news or MSNBC. See if you can survive on BBC World News which is free.

My phone is my source of entertainment
I have ATT unlimited data
I'm at a RV campground with no wifi or cable
Actually rare, most RV parks have wifi but speeds vary and lean towards slow. Some have cable but this one doesn't.
HBO comes free with my ATT unlimited data plan
I pay for Netflix
I only pay for sling during NBA playoffs and MLB playoffs. Just a couple months a year.
To watch baseball tonight, I set up a Hotspot via my phone and watch sling on my TV.
Other services such as Hulu or Amazon, I'll occasionally buy a month then cancel.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 20th, 2022 at 9:37:40 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: terapined
My phone is my source of entertainment
To watch baseball tonight, I set up a Hotspot via my phone and watch sling on my TV.

T-Mobile has a nice price on phone service and optional wireless 5G home internet for a couple (if you don't have enough hotspot data).

Magenta Plan
Unlimited 5G & 4G LTE with Unlimited Premium Data
Netflix™ Netflix on Us: Standard, 2 screens (HD)
Apple TV+
Paramount+ for one year
40GB of high-speed mobile hotspot data included. (about 20 hours of streaming in high definition)

Plan pricing
$65 /mo. for 1 phone lines with AutoPay if over age 55, $85/month if not over age 55
$90 /mo. for 2 phone lines with AutoPay if over age 55, $120/month if both are not over age 55

If 40GB of hotspot is not enough if you have 2 phone lines you can get Home Internet for $30/month (instead of normal $50/month) .
Page 3 of 3<123