Black Jogging Enthusiast Killed by Racist Vigilantes For Making Sure Construction Site was Safe

Page 10 of 10« First<78910
June 11th, 2020 at 11:46:57 PM permalink
rupertJ
Threads: 0
Quote:
I don't have a problem with tasing someone who gets out of a car during a traffic stop and starts approaching a cops, unless they are doing it in such a way where their hands can clearly be seen (way above their head). Even then, I think a standard protocol should be for the cop to request the person remain in the vehicle unless asked to exit. I've had stops where they've asked me to stay in the vehicle and stops where they haven't.

You should stick with math, because you sure the hell know nothing about law enforcement and trying to manipulate the meanings like you always do.
For one thing, it's NEVER okay to leave your drivers seat when pulled over until the police TELL you to. There is no gray area there. There never is a cool way to step out of your car on your own and show your hands. You are only allowed to open that door after the police have ascertained that you should not be a threat. Even then, it could be because they believe from looking in that you have something in there you shouldn't have while driving and order you out to check the vehicle. To exit your vehicle without being asked is to put yourself at grave risk and nothing you say in court will justify that you didn't follow orders. So stop that nonsense of convoluting words to fit your agenda.

And the protests were organized by groups with a different agenda than the so called original poor George cause. The second the masked terrorists that show up behind the front organized 'peaceful group' and break that first phone store window and step through while lighting a totally random innocent persons car on fire, they completely destroy their right to peaceful protest of any cause. The first wave of protests went off at the same time across the country in chosen cities for the biggest impact. That's pretty freaking organized. And the first protesters wore no masks, held the signs and most were talking to law enforcement. It was only when the masked attackers showed up that the violence escalated as it always does. Within hours all the original protestors when mostly out of there, and so were the wave of early attackers as it was repeated over and over in the other cities.

If you actually believe burning businesses that have nothing to do with the cause, or groups of animals beating up innocent whites or blacks is somehow meaningful to what happened that is being used to further other agendas, then you belong out in the crowd and see how long you'd last with animals weeks removed from the cause. Whatever happened to George was lost the first night.

And no one will even remember who he was. He had a chance to stay safe if only he did what he was told. He never ever deserved that final treatment.
And almost the whole riots were created by one twit video not shown in it's entirety. There are more videos not being shown, and too many times showing the same incomplete video with only one side to the story. George didn't end up on the ground being obedient. The saddest thing is George didn't have to put himself into that situation. If only, If only.

Could be as high as 90% of police interaction has no violence. But take that 10% which is extremely small when spread out across the 330 million people in the US and magnify that with the internet exponentially showing the same edited phone video across the whole internet, and you have an incredibly powerful and instantaneous force to tell any story. And it's pretty much common knowledge that maybe 90% who use social networks exclusively are younger people who for years rarely read beyond the first word bites. So herd mentality is easy on the internet. The internet also compresses time so easily that many people don't even have an idea of a time line. And they don't care.

So, yeah, Mission, anyone coming out of their car on their own ISN'T okay with the police no matter what you do with your hands. Law enforcement training has gone 180 from even 5 years ago where now an officer isn't supposed to use deadly force until the last second if their or others around life is in danger. Do horrible judgements happen by the police. Yes. Is police brutality happening a thousand times a day in all big cities. Hell no. Do criminals kill old ladies for 5 bucks almost every day across the country. Yes.
The police are human and are also trained to recognize peoples reactions and attitudes because they know most if not all innocent people pulled over are scared shitless at that moment and are nervous enough to make mistakes. Nervous people make mistakes. Nervous people rarely if ever get out of their car and walk toward officers that have weapons. Law enforcement has decades of camera data to know these things.

And the police are here to protect many interests. Citizens, businesses, cities, property and even pets. If someone is breaking into a store, that's against the law and the police will protect that property. No one else will. If a crack head is pounding some old man into the ground to steal his last dollar, the police will try and protect that citizen. The police are not the gestapo. Police officers are not infallible and can fail under pressure. It happens. And the majority of police officers found guilty usually lose their freedom as well.

The riots and senseless destruction and killing and mutilating and robbing of innocent people at the hands of gangs and marauding looters and scum pieces of dirt that have no connection to what happened to George and wouldn't care if you tried to tell them. Nothing today with the mobs is about George. They ruined George's cause the first day. The whole thing is a travesty that shouldn't have happened. And now the criminals and looters and scum will want the government to pay them money when they get sick from whats left of the coronavirus, and they will get sick and want the very people they are looting and burning to save them from the coronavirus.

And as usual with members here and elsewhere this thread was dragged far off topic before I dragged it off topic.
And Mission, should you even give a shit to bother to respond, know that I won't reply because I know you'll write your normal condescending sanctimonious and self centered slant in an attempt at impressing that you're somehow more intelligent than the whole forum.
That's never been true.

So, I'll probably not come back to this thread.

Stay safe and wear your mask in public. ... Better yet, wear your mask, walk the four or five blocks from starbucks if you live in a riot area to find a car flipped over being set on fire yet again and after checking to see if plenty of people are standing around pointing their iphones at the mini scene, run up to the car and kick the tire. Then wave at the phones and you can say you did your part to protest for poor George. Might as well pick up that phone just laying out there in the broken window by you, because, you know, George would have wanted you to.
June 12th, 2020 at 2:53:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Have you, I don’t know, read any of my posts as relates the looters and rioters? Did you see my suggestion in the other thread for how to handle the Seattle situation?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 3:01:05 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I also didn’t say anyone should ever get out of the car; they shouldn’t. I said police shouldn’t tase someone with their hands way over their head.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 10:47:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
More tips

Never keep your driver's license in the glove compartment with your illegal gun and bag of cocaine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 12th, 2020 at 11:16:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
More tips

Never keep your driver's license in the glove compartment with your illegal gun and bag of cocaine.

I usually have the window down, license/registration/insurance papers in my lap and my hands on my head by the time he gets to the car.
Page 10 of 10« First<78910