Quote: Evenbob
Good luck with that. I remember
the 50's and 60's. To get from
the race relations we had then
to where we are now took decades
and decades. It's not how Whites
look at Blacks, it's the other way
around.

It is not going to improve much until blacks get over slavery. Too many hold grudges from what ended 155 years ago. You cannot function with that much hate inside you. I swear many blacks goal would be a "homeland" system similar to Indian Reservations where they were semi-independent from the rest of the USA.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2020 at 10:42:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
There’s a heavily redacted 2006 FBI investigation into white racist infiltration of police departments. Nothing more to add unless the report is finally unredacted.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2020 at 10:59:50 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I wonder how much Mayhem the rioters will accomplish over the 4th of July?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 30th, 2020 at 11:00:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
It is not going to improve much until blacks get over slavery.

That and Blacks are absolutely
convinced that Whites who do
well are doing so mostly because
of their race. Eddie Murphy did
a great bit on SNL where he
was wearing white faced makeup
and got on a bus as a White guy.
It was a the exact opposite experience
of being a Black on the same bus.

A huge number of Blacks still think
like that. They don't even bother
trying because they think the deck
is 100% stacked against them. They
think billionaires like Jay-Z and
Oprah are flukes, that they didn't
get there by hard work and talent.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2020 at 11:14:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
That and Blacks are absolutely
convinced that Whites who do
well are doing so mostly because
of their race. Eddie Murphy did
a great bit on SNL where he
was wearing white faced makeup
and got on a bus as a White guy.
It was a the exact opposite experience
of being a Black on the same bus.

What most people miss is that skit is titled "White Like Me" and is a loose spoof of the book "Black Like Me" where a white reporter took some pills and did some suntanning to make him pass for black.

Quote:
A huge number of Blacks still think
like that. They don't even bother
trying because they think the deck
is 100% stacked against them. They
think billionaires like Jay-Z and
Oprah are flukes, that they didn't
get there by hard work and talent.

Very much the case. Wikipedia has (assuming not removed) an article on "acting white." Meaning if a black tries to succeed other blacks will outcast them, sometimes outright intimidate or attack them. Tommy Sotomayor is some raido guy I think, I only saw him on YouTube. He had a video where he said he was amazed how well he was treated when he moved into a white neighborhood.

Said he got a TV delivered and some guy moved it somehow. He was going to really confront him but the white guy said he moved it because it was set somehow that Sotomayor would get a citation for a box being outside on non-trash day. Something like this, I forget what exactly. His also said in a black neighborhood it would have been boosted within an hour if left outside.

He went on and on about many of this kind of differences. So much so that some blacks used google earth to track down his house and threaten his life. All because he made a success of himself.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2020 at 11:44:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
So much so that some blacks used google earth to track down his house and threaten his life. All because he made a success of himself.

Been seeing this theme on TV
series for years. The smart
Black kid is physically abused
by his peers for getting good
grades and excelling. He's seen
as trying to be White and betraying
his race. To them being Black
means you have to remain a
permanent loser. It's really insane,
but that mentality is what we're
up against.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2020 at 12:49:17 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
It is not going to improve much until blacks get over slavery. Too many hold grudges from what ended 155 years ago. You cannot function with that much hate inside you. I swear many blacks goal would be a "homeland" system similar to Indian Reservations where they were semi-independent from the rest of the USA.
Totally agree.

I also think the blacks are sort of jealous of the gays. You see gays all over the country acting like spoiled brats when they don't get their way. YET white libbies treat the gays MUCH better than they treat the blacks, and I think that pisses off a lot of black people.

Gays have only faced 0.01% of the discrimination that blacks have faced, yet the gays have white libbies wrapped around their pinkies. 🙄
June 30th, 2020 at 1:00:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
up against.

Remember when Jesse Jackson said he wanted to rip Obama's nuts off on a hot mic? Obama was not on the "woe is me" playbook that Jackson uses for his extortion tactics.

It is not just on TV, it in real life they do that.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2020 at 3:26:01 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
up against.

June 30th, 2020 at 5:57:59 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
More people killed in CHAZ (CHOP now).

The fact that this is still going on is sickening. We need riot police to storm it now.

Also, "CHOP Police" should wear body cams.

Whatever parents let their 16 year old and 14 year old in there (who both got shot) needs to lose their kids permantly.

Here is what Seattle/Wadhington should do:

Cut off all Sanition Services and all other city services. Cut off all traffic entering (deliveries). Let the trash and poop pile up and let the people slowly run out of food.
Use the National Guard to seal the permiter around CHOP and their helos and drones to ensure nobody breaches the permiter.

Give one offer of unconditional surrender (which many will take as they will be hungry and surrounded by piles of trash).

Then send in a full riot unit, clear it street by street. Arrest everyone who did not leave voluntarily, no exceptions. Everyone arrested should receive 1000 hours of community service to include cleaning all of the trashed zones and pay restitution for the city services and lost productivity (approx 9-13k per arrestee unless many wimp out and surrender before the riot unit enters in which case the aresstees will pay more) and be on probation for 10-15 years so that we can monitor them as they are dangerous citizens. Also, all non-citzen residents (green cards) should be sent home with a full revocation (after payment and community service is rendered), we don't want them.... This would be a very fair policy for all parties involved, and would be strong enough to satisfy conservatives I think, while still being very forgiving.

The fact that these thugs are still running rampant show how weak Seattle and Washington (State) leadership is. This is pure madness that there is no courage to take down this "country" already...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/us/seattle-protests-CHOP-CHAZ-autonomous-zone.html

https://youtu.be/wTFy29M82Q0