The City on Fire

May 31st, 2020 at 8:43:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: zippyboy
I wonder if that one Minneapolis cop who caused all this last Monday, fully comprehends the consequences of his action. I saw on the news he could get out on $500,000 bail.

The cop started riots and looting? From county jail?
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 8:46:25 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: RonC
Quote: terapined
He/she/it comes here just to spew hatred
Oh, this is precious!

So the guy who said that "the righties here support pedophilia" is now accusing others of "spewing hatred"???
What an interesting thread
The righties here support pedophilia by supporting no age limits on marriage
AZ and Shrek support pedophilia. That's why Shrek is out of here. He's been exposed as a pedo supporter.

And he was conspicuously silent on these hateful posts too.
Quote: ams288
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
Quote: ams288
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.

Just wanted to set the record straight for those members who might not know about terapined's posts about the right. 🙄
May 31st, 2020 at 8:49:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek

Just wanted to set the record straight for those members who might not know about terapined's posts about the right. 🙄

You forgot when he said "I am BLM!" Wonder if that is still true.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 8:51:25 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: SOOPOO
I'd say you are being disingenuous.

You just don't like his opinions. Frankly, I think your hatred for Trump is amongst the strongest examples of hatred on this Forum.
+1,000,000

Quote: RonC
Some on the left spew a lot of hate for the right here. Just because people have other interests does not make them better. Hate is hate.
+1,000,000

I don't know why terapined still hasn't figured out that there's a 'block' feature here??

I use it all the time.
I block all the libbies here, which is why I never see their posts unless an unblocked member quotes them.
May 31st, 2020 at 8:58:29 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek

You forgot when he said "I am BLM!" Wonder if that is still true.

+1,000,000

Totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me!! 👍👍
May 31st, 2020 at 9:05:17 AM permalink
Shrek
So Drudge posted a list of cities with riots:

Los Angeles
Seattle
Nashville
Oklahoma City
Salt Lake City
Atlanta
Chicago
Detroit
New York City
Washington D.C.
Philadelphia
Miami
Las Vegas
Cleveland
Denver
Des Moines
Dallas
Indianapolis
Charlotte
Kansas City
Pittsburgh
Columbia
Wilmington
Portland
Phoenix
Tampa
San Francisco

And guess what 25 out of these 27 cities have in common, folks???????
ALL of these cities (except for Las Vegas & Oklahoma City) are run by LIBBIES !!

If there are any independent voters out there, please keep this in mind when you vote in November!!
LIBBIE politicians royally suck when it comes to running things and being in charge!! They don't deserve your vote!!

Also, AZ is looking more & more like a sage each day.
He predicted a tumultuous decade for the 2020's, and everything is playing out just like he said!
May 31st, 2020 at 9:15:43 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: zippyboy
I wonder if that one Minneapolis cop who caused all this last Monday, fully comprehends the consequences of his action. I saw on the news he could get out on $500,000 bail.

So the anarchists and far left are using the blacks and college kids to push their agenda. This was caused by a single cop in Minneapolis? Give your head a shake. If this doesn't get under control soon the cannon fodder being pushed to the front lines by the manipulators are going to end up getting shot. The easily manipulated think they are protesting racism and haven't figured out yet that the organizers actually want a revolution to totally tear down American society and couldn't give a shit about 1 black death because they are hoping for hundreds of deaths.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 31st, 2020 at 9:26:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
The cop started riots and looting? From county jail?

So the riots and lootings started spontaneously with no connection to anything? Is that what you're saying?

I've never seen that happen before. Maybe it's the coronavirus in the brains. Time to lock down all business and not go out!!!! It's more dangerous than we thought.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 9:35:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'd like to see some people write the history about this.

Let's see. People were marching and protesting in multiple cities. Why were they doing that? Who knows? Then some people started burning and looting.

The end.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 10:07:18 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
So the riots and lootings started spontaneously with no connection to anything? Is that what you're saying?

I've never seen that happen before. Maybe it's the coronavirus in the brains. Time to lock down all business and not go out!!!! It's more dangerous than we thought.

You really should work on your reading comprehension skills. My post told you why the riots and looting started. The protests started because of a black death the rest is all manipulation by various groups to support their own agendas. I was in University in the 60's and saw first hand how things were done. So much easier to control people now with social media and a compliant media.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin