The City on Fire

May 31st, 2020 at 10:16:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
You really should work on your reading comprehension skills. My post told you why the riots and looting started. The protests started because of a black death the rest is all manipulation by various groups to support their own agendas. I was in University in the 60's and saw first hand how things were done. So much easier to control people now with social media and a compliant media.

I was responding to Duffman.

I have no problem with true lack of correlation. But if I tell a story where Kenarman punches a guy in the face in a restaurant who didn't attack him and leave out the part where the guy threw water in your wife's face the story just makes you look bad for no reason at all.

Kenarman punches man in face in restaurant. Wow, what a jerk. That's how it looks.

Btw I would like to see more proof of certain things. Have they proven BLM endorsed violence?

edit- technically, I don't know of any proof yet on BLM.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 10:28:10 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
My City has a protest planned for tonight. It is an unofficial protest not affiliated with BLM (though the social media spreads claim to be).

It is being planed by a rich white man who does not live locally (or even in State), you can do the math.

I think the Mayor is making a wise move by organizing an official peaceful protest. But, the point is this is not unique to my City, this happens all over the country, even if nobody wants to admit it. Many of these "BLM Protests" are fronted by certain groups and individuals with specific interests... Many groups with people who have a vested interest in causing chaos and distrust in the system…. Its not a conspiracy theory, I don't think people realize how common this is. And, I don't even live in a politically powerful or relevant city (I love where I live, but I am speaking in terms of the bigger picture).... I am sure this happens in other cities frequently.... Whenever something can be used to sow discord there are certain groups waiting to fund "protests"..... People don't seem to understand that many of these protests are to weaken America, not to advocate any specific rights...

Many businesses downtown are boarding their windows anyway.... We will see what unfolds tonight....

Press release:

"During a hastily arranged City Hall press conference on Saturday, May 30, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson revealed that an out-of-state agent provocateur is suspected to be the planner of an unsanctioned downtown protest rally scheduled for Sunday, May 31.
To thwart potential troublemakers, Johnson announced that he is organizing a peaceful march of local leaders at the same time and place as Sunday’s unauthorized demonstration."

"Although promoters of Sunday’s rally in Savannah claim to be affiliated with the nationwide Black Lives Matter movement, Johnson said that research by city staff and the Savannah police indicate that the protest is actually being organized by a “white gentleman” based outside of Georgia who is taking advantage of societal angst to spread chaos. “Be very clear — we know who you are,” Johnson said, addressing the suspected out-of-state rally organizer. “We will not let you or anyone else come here and trash our city.”"
https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200530/shadowy-call-to-protest-prompts-savannah-mayor-to-co-opt-sunday-demonstration
May 31st, 2020 at 10:34:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler
My City has a protest planned for tonight. It is an unofficial protest not affiliated with BLM (though the social media spreads claim to be).

It is being planed by a rich white man who does not live locally (or even in State), you can do the math.

I think the Mayor is making a wise move by organizing an official peaceful protest. But, the point is this is not unique to my City, this happens all over the country, even if nobody wants to admit it. Many of these "BLM Protests" are fronted by certain groups and individuals with specific interests... Many groups with people who have a vested interest in causing chaos and distrust in the system…. Its not a conspiracy theory, I don't think people realize how common this is. And, I don't even live in a politically powerful or relevant city (I love where I live, but I am speaking in terms of the bigger picture).... I am sure this happens in other cities frequently.... Whenever something can be used to sow discord there are certain groups waiting to fund "protests"..... People don't seem to understand that many of these protests are to weaken America, not to advocate any specific rights...

Many businesses downtown are boarding their windows anyway.... We will see what unfolds tonight....

Press release:

"During a hastily arranged City Hall press conference on Saturday, May 30, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson revealed that an out-of-state agent provocateur is suspected to be the planner of an unsanctioned downtown protest rally scheduled for Sunday, May 31.
To thwart potential troublemakers, Johnson announced that he is organizing a peaceful march of local leaders at the same time and place as Sunday’s unauthorized demonstration."

"Although promoters of Sunday’s rally in Savannah claim to be affiliated with the nationwide Black Lives Matter movement, Johnson said that research by city staff and the Savannah police indicate that the protest is actually being organized by a “white gentleman” based outside of Georgia who is taking advantage of societal angst to spread chaos. “Be very clear — we know who you are,” Johnson said, addressing the suspected out-of-state rally organizer. “We will not let you or anyone else come here and trash our city.”"
https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200530/shadowy-call-to-protest-prompts-savannah-mayor-to-co-opt-sunday-demonstration

People have shown up to events promoted by Russian bots.

But what is the "white gentleman's" political affiliation?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 10:59:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
So the riots and lootings started spontaneously with no connection to anything? Is that what you're saying?

I've never seen that happen before. Maybe it's the coronavirus in the brains. Time to lock down all business and not go out!!!! It's more dangerous than we thought.

I am saying the cop did not start or cause the riots. Are you paying attention? Leftist groups like BLM and ANTIFA are mixing in with the protests and using the critical mass to start them. Both groups have a history of violence. Both want to "remake" things. Both just wait for this kind of thing to happen.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:14:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
I am saying the cop did not start or cause the riots. Are you paying attention? Leftist groups like BLM and ANTIFA are mixing in with the protests and using the critical mass to start them. Both groups have a history of violence. Both want to "remake" things. Both just wait for this kind of thing to happen.

And I'm saying the whole thing is entirely related as an event and it matters to proper and honest context.

Martin Luther King shooting didn't cause a single riot, they were all choices, but it's inexcusable to be so dismissive as to relate it as it didn't matter in context to everything.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:14:51 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
The cop started riots and looting? From county jail?

Not directly, no. It's the law (or theory) of unintended consequences. The cop is the catalyst for your BLM and ANTIFA terrorists to take a stand, get on TV, incite revolt. No one will remember the civil protesters, only the burned out cars and broken windows. The kristallnacht.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:15:16 AM permalink
Gandler
People have shown up to events promoted by Russian bots.

But what is the "white gentleman's" political affiliation?

I can't say. But, its irrelevant.

Yes, Russia does organize a lot of fake events. This is not Russia.

The point is there are many organizations (including some governments), that try to organize violent protests.

However, unfortunately race based ones are most effective.... Look at the history of BLM protests....
May 31st, 2020 at 11:16:00 AM permalink
rxwine
It's honest to call it a trigger event. I don't see how you can do anything but distort history to leave it out.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:19:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler
I can't say. But, its irrelevant.

Yes, Russia does organize a lot of fake events. This is not Russia.

The point is there are many organizations (including some governments), that try to organize violent protests.

However, unfortunately race based ones are most effective.... Look at the history of BLM protests....

And how do you know you're not also being manipulated to think what you think? I'm just curious what you're doing to assure you don't follow false flags.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:28:23 AM permalink
Gandler
And how do you know you're not also being manipulated to think what you think? I'm just curious what you're doing to assure you don't follow false flags.

I am pretty selective in my political involvement. At this point it is mostly UBI related and they are carefully vetted groups, with extreme rules (as for following the rules and not causing harm...)

We are all being manipulated to think what we think.
But, I am 100% confident that I have not been involved in any false flag events... I am not the type to jump into random mobs for the fun of it.... I do pretty extensive research before any kind of in person involvement...