Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
They aren't rioting because of the
dead guy. They're rioting because
they know they can use the excuse
of the dead guy to get away with
the looting.

Yep, this is further evidence that places filled with DEMocRATS are a disaster.

Mayor of Minneapolis = DEMocRAT
Minneapolis County Attorney = DEMocRAT
Governor of MN = DEMocRAT
Senators of MN = DEMocRATS
Looters in MN = DEMocRATS

This just proves that DEMocRATS can turn any city into a hellhole! 🙄
May 28th, 2020 at 11:01:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
They aren't rioting because of the
dead guy. They're rioting because
they know they can use the excuse
of the dead guy to get away with
the looting. It'll stop like magic when
there's nothing left to steal, it
always does. The rioting is fueled
by greed, not outrage. If it were
the rioting would go on after the
stores were cleaned out and it
won't go on.

Sure, and they're burning buildings to hide their fingerprints. (wink wink)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2020 at 11:17:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Sure, and they're burning buildings to hide their fingerprints. (wink wink)

These are crimes of opportunity.
The dead guy, who they don't
give one crap about, is just
they're excuse. It's May,
they've been trapped inside
all winter by the cold and the
virus. this is just an excuse
for having some fun.

Did you see the guy smashing
the cash register with a hammer
having the time of his life? Or
the lady with the cart full of
baby clothes laughing and
smiling? They look grief stricken
to you?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 29th, 2020 at 2:23:21 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
This is quite possibly the most alarming display of barbaric behavior that I have seen in modern history (in the U.S.).

Charlotte 2016

Ferguson 2014

Quote:
Finally some sense was gained, and after request by the Mayor the National Guard will be activated for riot control and LE support.

That Mayor should have called for calm the first time he got in front of the television cameras, days ago. He finally did yesterday, after Trump criticized him.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership,”

“Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.”

Quote:
This is a time when we need a strong leader, and Trump is weak on crime.

Sounds like something from the thought controllers at MSNBC and CИИ.

Trying to build a wall across a 1,500 mile border to slow human and drug trafficking, and a 5% reduction in violent crime doesn't count.
May 29th, 2020 at 2:57:30 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
This is quite possibly the most alarming display of barbaric behavior that I have seen in modern history (in the U.S.).

That might be because you're too young to remember the LA riots in 1992.
Did your parents ever teach you about Reginald Denny?
May 29th, 2020 at 3:24:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I’ll give you guys a little anecdote, which I usually don’t like doing, but I feel like it illustrates the difference:

I’m at the soup kitchen where I volunteer a good bit, the majority of the guests are African-American, but I think that’s mostly to do with where in town it’s located. Anyway, I’m outside smoking a Winston:

“Of course they’re real, they’re Winstons!”-Winston (No Bull)

Anyway, I’m enjoying the mellow luxury of a smooth Winston made with minimum additives, just then I look up the hill and notice that there are two police SUV’s up there with three cops standing outside the SUVs. I’m kind of wondering what they’re doing because there’s not really a whole lot up there.

I disregard it and get back to work. About an hour later, we got a delivery that I helped to bring in. That then had to be logged and sorted, which has nothing to do with me, and I’d already put together the big batches of salad, so I decide to have another smoke.

The cops are still there, but now they’re kind of looking down at our building.

I mutter to myself, “What the **** do these ***holes want?”

The gentleman standing next to me hears me, gives me a tap on the shoulder and asks, “My man, you sure you ain’t black?”

See, you got profiled!

As the guy pointed out, you were out of place. The cops didn't roust you, but they did watch. White boy in an area like that fits the profile of someone there to buy drugs. So they assured themselves you were not there for bad reasons.

Winston tastes good like a cigarette should!

I was once questioned at length entering the USA from Mexico on a flight. Where was I? Why was I there? Not just the usual stuff but she was drilling for details. I mentioned it to a coworker and he said, "You fit the profile of a smuggler!" Then he said so did he. White male. 20s-30s. Traveling alone. Dressed better than average for a vacation. It is not just the questions but the reaction to the questions. BTW: the flight attendants kindly saying "hello" as you board are profiling! They are watching for stressed people out of the ordinary.

It's life.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2020 at 3:37:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

However, what I find most sad is how many fellow leftists are defending this behavior (while eager to rightfully criticize COVID-19 protests). It is a disturbing time, when a city being destroyed (probably to the scale of a battle by the time its done), is cheered as retribution.

You do not get it because you are on the left. The leftists defending these animals honestly do not believe blacks are capable of anything better. They think blacks are incapable of the basics.

I put the video up of them asking on a college campus about voter ID. All of them spouted the line that blacks were incapable of getting an ID. They did not know where to go. Might not even know how to vote. Then they went to the black neighborhood and asked if they knew where the DMV was and a few other things. The blacks told them but with a "what are you, stupid? It's right over there!" vibe in their voices.

Same goes for the riots. You will hear, "THEY'RE FRUSTRATED!" "Trump drove them to it!" "What do you expect when you are poor?" Yup, they burn things and smash things because "they're poor."

Let us not forget college admissions. "The SAT is 'racist.'" You can ask to point out a racist question but they never can, they just say the whole test is 'racist.' An interesting not I remember reading how they remove questions that have a bias. They removed "sand is to dune as snow is to _______" Anyone in an area that gets snow knows the answer is "drift." But they found out kids in warm areas did not naturally know it and there was a skew. I doubted it until years later talking to a woman from Miami asked me about the snow and I mentioned the problem gets to be where to put it. She asked, "doesn't the city take it away?" She was at least 60! But hey hey the test is racist so blacks cannot be expected to do as good as whites.

Eventually an underclass of blacks starts to believe this nonsense. So you get what you have this week. Sadly that is how the same liberals want it. Now they get to use it as an club during an election. It is not their neighborhood being burned, so why care?
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2020 at 3:38:16 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
If being at the food kitchen and the only thing they’ve seen me do is smoke two cigarettes and bring in a food delivery causes me to fit the profile of someone buying drugs; they really need to improve their profiling.

I don’t know who they were there probably looking for, but it certainly wasn’t me. I only say, ‘Looking for,’ to give them credit for being there for at least some reason, otherwise it was just for pointless intimidation.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 29th, 2020 at 3:45:02 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Mission146
If being at the food kitchen and the only thing they’ve seen me do is smoke two cigarettes and bring in a food delivery causes me to fit the profile of someone buying drugs; they really need to improve their profiling.

I don’t know who they were there probably looking for, but it certainly wasn’t me. I only say, ‘Looking for,’ to give them credit for being there for at least some reason, otherwise it was just for pointless intimidation.

They could just be waiting outside of the food kitchen because they know people they look for likley go there at some point?

I doubt they were looking for you.
May 29th, 2020 at 4:00:18 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Looks like they arrested a CNN crew in Minneapolis. Good police work. They get really brave when they know the, ‘Suspect,’ (of what, exactly?) isn’t going to fight back.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
Page 4 of 137<1234567>Last »