The City on Fire

May 29th, 2020 at 9:07:50 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
The fact that Biden is cucking hard to the mob, is almost enough to make me vote for Trump just because this is such a major issue. He is doing a press conference on the raiders tonight, his take on this will influence a lot of moderates.

We are sick of Democrats who are weak on crime.

I know he feels that he has to make up for that comment that was a non-story, but I want to be like "bro who cares you are a Dem you can attend a KKK rally and still get over 80% of the black vote, it is literally irrelevant".... Anyway we will see how strong or weak on crime he is tonight... Tonight may or may not influence who gets my vote.... If he says something stupid tonight he may actually be over (and no I don't care about his previous gaffs, I mean what he says regarding actual policy).... If he sides with the raiders, Trump will get re-elected...

Trump said "looting will lead to shooting", that was actually something brave by Trump...
May 29th, 2020 at 9:19:21 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Mission146
one of the other pigs
I was hoping we had gotten away from that particular epithet for police, big in the 60s/70s but mostly gone by the 80s *sigh*
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 29th, 2020 at 9:30:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
The fact that Biden is cucking hard to the mob, is almost enough to make me vote for Trump just because this is such a major issue. He is doing a press conference on the raiders tonight, his take on this will influence a lot of moderates.

We are sick of Democrats who are weak on crime.

I know he feels that he has to make up for that comment that was a non-story, but I want to be like "bro who cares you are a Dem you can attend a KKK rally and still get over 80% of the black vote, it is literally irrelevant".... Anyway we will see how strong or weak on crime he is tonight... Tonight may or may not influence who gets my vote.... If he says something stupid tonight he may actually be over (and no I don't care about his previous gaffs, I mean what he says regarding actual policy).... If he sides with the raiders, Trump will get re-elected...

Trump said "looting will lead to shooting", that was actually something brave by Trump...

Over forceful aggressive policing started the whole thing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 29th, 2020 at 9:35:16 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine

No criminals started this whole thing. Nobody has a right to loot at will. I say arrest all of the raiders. Plenty of room in prisons due to the COVID early releases....

"I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right. These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! " -Trump

Right move by Trump for once.
May 29th, 2020 at 9:40:01 AM permalink
rxwine
No criminals started this whole thing. Nobody has a right to loot at will. I say arrest all of the raiders. Plenty of room in prisons due to the COVID early releases....

Eh, watching a citizen die at police hands for no obvious reason pretty much set it off.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 29th, 2020 at 9:46:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Gandler, the police were handicapped by their own officers who killed this guy.

Had they gone in later with clubs beating down people going after the some of the scofflaws that would have been all over the air on cameras.

it was a lose lose.
May 29th, 2020 at 10:15:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Eh, watching a citizen die at police hands for no obvious reason pretty much set it off.

I'll fix that. Eh, watching a citizen die at police hands for no obvious reason pretty much (ALLOWED CRIMINALS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW WHO AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE)
May 29th, 2020 at 10:32:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

No, low class people who want to steal, smash, and burn started it.

Why are you defending them?
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2020 at 10:33:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I'll fix that. Eh, watching a citizen die at police hands for no obvious reason pretty much (ALLOWED CRIMINALS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW WHO AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE)

Well, yeah. That's what I already said.
They lay in waiting for an excuse to
go nuts and loot. Look at Chicago.
Blacks every weekend are trying
to wipe out their own race and
nobody lifts an eyebrow in concern.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 29th, 2020 at 10:34:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

"I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right. These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! " -Trump

Right move by Trump for once.

You seem to be waking up. Thanks for using an open mind, unlike some here who defend the looters.
The President is a fink.