The City on Fire

June 25th, 2020 at 3:31:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I agree, I have been saying this for a while. Its most likley a hodgepodge of funding (Marxis groups, Russia, Islamist, China) , they have nothing in common other than other than a goal of making America as chaotic as possible.

I was reading something (I forget the source) that Marxist revolutionaries always try to rile up thugs for their goals because they are good to cause mayhem in the streets, but once they take power they are quickly eliminated. (This trend can also be seen in Islamic revolutions). Revolutionaries use street thugs for riots, but realize they are not useful for governing once they are actually in power....

Nobody cares about the people rioting in the street, they are being used as a tool for chaos... Its kind of ironic...

IIRC that is what happened to the SA. BLM is basically a Marxist group disguised as a civil rights group. Naive people pledge their support to BLM thinking it is about civil rights.
The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2020 at 3:36:49 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
IIRC that is what happened to the SA. BLM is basically a Marxist group disguised as a civil rights group. Naive people pledge their support to BLM thinking it is about civil rights.

There is a reason those groups fund all kind of protests (not just BLM), they never let a good controversy or street mob go to waste. Its all about the riots and chaos and markets plummeting, its never about civil rights or human rights....

Its sad that this is considered a conspiracy theory. And, the media just pumps the grassroots narrative. I understand by AJ and RT do this (there job is to cover anti-American stories and never talk about slavery in Qatar or Corruption in Russia, but they will talk nonstop about an American cop who slapped somebody....)
June 25th, 2020 at 4:25:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Our so called "law and order" President has set a bad example for the people as he may be one of the most ignorant US President of the actual law.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2020 at 4:30:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
There is a reason those groups fund all kind of protests (not just BLM), they never let a good controversy or street mob go to waste. Its all about the riots and chaos and markets plummeting, its never about civil rights or human rights....

Its sad that this is considered a conspiracy theory. And, the media just pumps the grassroots narrative. I understand by AJ and RT do this (there job is to cover anti-American stories and never talk about slavery in Qatar or Corruption in Russia, but they will talk nonstop about an American cop who slapped somebody....)

It is only a conspiracy theory unless it isn't one. As Mr X said, the who does not matter. The why is where you look. You must also realize the radicalization of academia might not have been planned, but it did not "just happen."
The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2020 at 4:46:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
NASCAR releases the picture of the "door opener". Doesn't look like their other door openers.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/25/nascar-noose-photo-talladega-bubba-wallace
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2020 at 4:49:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

I don't know what AJ is? But I watch several programs on RT which I think are great. Here's a link to RT programming, they do produce some liberal stuff, but they also produce some great news sourcing, If I found a program that talked nonstop about cops slapping someone, I wouldn't continue to watch it nonstop. Some of their programming is without equal on msm news afaic. https://www.rt.com/shows/

Do all of these news programs fail to meet your standards? If you click on the link, notice their is a search box in the upper right hand side where you can search for corruption in Russia, I typed in "corruption in Russia" and also "slavery in qatar" oddly enough both searches produced results?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 25th, 2020 at 5:09:54 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: petroglyph
I don't know what AJ is? But I watch several programs on RT which I think are great. Here's a link to RT programming, they do produce some liberal stuff, but they also produce some great news sourcing, If I found a program that talked nonstop about cops slapping someone, I wouldn't continue to watch it nonstop. Some of their programming is without equal on msm news afaic. https://www.rt.com/shows/

Do all of these news programs fail to meet your standards? If you click on the link, notice their is a search box in the upper right hand side where you can search for corruption in Russia, I typed in "corruption in Russia" and also "slavery in qatar" oddly enough both searches produced results?

AJ (Al Jazeera) is a Qatar owned news station that is very popular on the left for some reason (despite being highly conservative).... They also fund some leftists like TYT...

RT (Russia Today) is a Russia state owned government news station (also very conservative), but also very popular on the left.

Both are state propaganda. Both have vested interest in making America unstable. For example RT is against fracking (not the Battlestar Galactica kind), and posts scare stories in America about the danger, while Russia pumps up their own natural has industry.... This is clearly an attempt to lower market competition, regardless of your stance on fracking, this is clearly an example of state market bias....

As for Al Jazeera, I can go on for hours about Qatar and AJ, but I don’t want to go down that road, its just terrible, take my word for it, or do your own research....

As for meeting my standards, their production quality is not my issue with them.... I have watched plenty of both (and even visited AJ HQ), so I have more than enough primary source material....
June 25th, 2020 at 6:04:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
<Both are state propaganda. Both have vested interest in making America unstable. >
What do you think MSNBC, CNN etc. do, showing looting and burning round the clock for weeks is, and toppling of statues with graffiti?

You should try watching Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert RT on fracking. Find out what is holding that pyramid from collapsing
June 25th, 2020 at 6:18:06 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: petroglyph
What do you think MSNBC, CNN etc. do, showing looting and burning round the clock for weeks is, and toppling of statues with graffiti?

You should try watching Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert RT on fracking. Find out what is holding that pyramid from collapsing

I know. Why do you think Russia allows them to report on fracking in the U.S. but not in Russia?

I don’t really care about that issue that much. Its an example of "look at what happens in America but not over here"....

CNN and MSNBC for all of their flaws are not owned by the government. Their motive is profit, so they will show what captures eyeballs.
June 25th, 2020 at 7:53:10 PM permalink
petroglyph
I know. Why do you think Russia allows them to report on fracking in the U.S. but not in Russia?
Russia doesn't need fracking as a means of extracting oil, they drill conventional. They also have contracts with major oil company's, Standard, Exxon and the others. We also buy crude oil from Russia, for RT to report on oil drilling is like reporting about sun in Az. Yes, it happens everyday.

Quote:
I don’t really care about that issue that much. Its an example of "look at what happens in America but not over here"....
Like I said, they have a search function.

Quote:
CNN and MSNBC for all of their flaws are not owned by the government. Their motive is profit, so they will show what captures eyeballs.
Our msm is going to report what their advertisers tell them to report. You will never see a negative word about any of their sponsors.

The intelligence agency's edit every news report published on the airwaves.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2016/12/26/spooked-cia-manipulates-media-part-1/

http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html