No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 2nd, 2020 at 11:18:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
True. The only reason any Democrat POTUS has won since 1968 is the stranglehold the Democrats have had on blacks.

It's why Biden said if you vote
for Trump, you ain't Black. He's
been in election politics for
50 years and keeping Blacks
down on the plantation is
crucial for Dems. Nobody saw
Trump coming, a businessman
who actually knows what makes
a business tick. In my lifetime
I've never seen so many Blacks
speaking out on public forums
for a Republican. It's breathtaking
to behold how much they hate
the Clinton's and Obama's and
Jesse Jackson's for holding them
back for so long.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 2nd, 2020 at 11:49:19 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Golf with DRich! Me and Wiz will make it a foursome in Vegas as soon as the 4 of us can make it to Vegas.

Only problem is Wiz will be bothering the cart girl with silly trivia questions....

Perfect, she may not notice me undressing her with my eyes then.

I would love to play a round of golf with the three of you.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 2nd, 2020 at 11:49:20 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
duplicate
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 2nd, 2020 at 12:03:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
lol

Quote:
NEW POLLS OUT TODAY

Quinnipiac: Biden 52%, Trump 42%
(+10)

USAT/Suffolk: Biden 50%, Trump 43%
(+7)

Reuters/Ipsos: Biden 47%, Trump 40%
(+7)

Grinnell/Selzer: Biden 49%, Trump 41%
(+8)

Economist/YouGov: Biden 51%, Trump 40%
(+11)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2020 at 1:46:38 PM permalink
ddloml
Threads: 1
Quote: Tanko
Primary day was in June, here in NY. Due to absentee vote counting, it took more than six weeks to decide two small races in favor of the Party favorites.

The Blue states are sending out 80 million ballots for this election.

They're sending voter registration applications to dead cats and dogs.

The CEO of Hawkfish, a super PAC funded by Bloomberg is predicting Trump will appear to win on Election night, but will lose when the mail in votes are counted.

Trump may not win on election night, but he will definitely lose after those mailed in ballots are counted.

Anyone who trusts mail-in voting should be willing to put $1,000 of their own cash into an envelope and mail it to themselves.
September 2nd, 2020 at 1:48:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ddloml
Anyone who trusts mail-in voting should be willing to put $1,000 of their own money into an envelope and mail it to themselves.

Give me the $1,000 and I’ll do it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2020 at 1:55:58 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tanko
That would see me making a bet I would hope to lose.

Do you trust mail in ballots? I don't. Where there are ways to cheat, the Dems will find them.

I sometimes make bets I hope to lose. If I'm golfing against a buddy and he has a 20 foot putt on the last hole to beat me, I still am hoping he makes the putt. I don't fully trust mail in ballots, and do support the idea of voting on a single day, in person, with ID checks.

It is possible voter fraud caused by mail in ballots will affect the results of the election, but I think that that is unlikely. Remember, absentee ballots ARE mail in ballots. Have you been concerned that absentee ballot fraud has swung an election?
September 2nd, 2020 at 1:57:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Give me the $1,000 and I’ll do it.

Should generate a suspension for trolling.... (but I did LOL!)
September 2nd, 2020 at 2:09:27 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

I sometimes make bets I hope to lose. If I'm golfing against a buddy and he has a 20 foot putt on the last hole to beat me, I still am hoping he makes the putt. I don't fully trust mail in ballots, and do support the idea of voting on a single day, in person, with ID checks.

It is possible voter fraud caused by mail in ballots will affect the results of the election, but I think that that is unlikely. Remember, absentee ballots ARE mail in ballots. Have you been concerned that absentee ballot fraud has swung an election?

I'm conditionally fine with mail-in ballots. I support voting in-person and with ID, but I think there should be a thirty-day window to vote if one goes to the County Board of Elections, or equivalent. You could have someone who legitimately works out of town for a living...they're not going to shut down entire operations just because Election Day is coming up, and even if they did, it wouldn't be good for the economy.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 2nd, 2020 at 2:16:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
In the 2016 campaign, Trump repeatedly promised to restore “law and order” to the United States.

Four years later, guess what he is promising?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?