No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 21st, 2020 at 4:06:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
If it is one of his businesses, that would be expected, not a surprise.

If a man finds his wife in bed with the cable guy, there may be a perfectly good reason, like the cable guy couldn't move the big oak bed to get to the outlet and his wife insisted on taking a nap half naked. Yeah, maybe it could happen.

Then again...
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 21st, 2020 at 4:10:32 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
It's a triggered post
AMS is enjoying the Trump campaign implosion with their increasingly dumb strategy
It has nothing to do with 4 years ago
But
It makes sense that a Trump voter does not want to discuss the impending landslide.
How can a Trump voter respond? Defend a dumb strategy or agree the strategy is dumb
Its lose lose
So instead, the Trump voter tries to change the subject with meaningless history so he can attack Hillary
Hillary derangement syndrome?

EDITED: SOOPOO has stated that Trump is the lesser of two evils but that he will be voting for himself
I do not think that he was attempting to "change the subject with meaningless history" - merely demonstrating how the 2020 campaigns and polls are mirroring the 2020 campaigns and polls

As an aside - since when is history "meaningless"?
October 21st, 2020 at 4:22:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Just saw Trump ad which contained snippets of Biden saying "I will raise your taxes", while of course leaving out the "if you make over $400k a year". So disingenuous.... so misleading.....

Not really. The Tax Institute studied
the plan and in reality if you make
over $135K your taxes will be raised.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 21st, 2020 at 4:30:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What fresh hell is this??

Quote:
JUST IN: FBI to hold an announcement tonight on what they are calling a “major Election Security” issue.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2020 at 4:59:35 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Watch here

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477255-1/national-security-officials-iran-russia-obtain-voter-registration-information

Iran and Russia are engaging in a disinformation campaign in an attempt to interfere with our election.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 21st, 2020 at 5:17:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
Watch here

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477255-1/national-security-officials-iran-russia-obtain-voter-registration-information

Iran and Russia are engaging in a disinformation campaign in an attempt to interfere with our election.

HOW DARE THEY!

CNN and MSNBC are supposed to be doing that!
The President is a fink.
October 21st, 2020 at 5:20:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: aceofspades
SOOPOO has stated he will vote for Trump as the lesser of two evils
I do not think that he was attempting to "change the subject with meaningless history" - merely demonstrating how the 2020 campaigns and polls are mirroring the 2020 campaigns and polls

As an aside - since when is history "meaningless"?

Ace!!!! I have stated, perhaps over 20 times, that I will NOT vote for Trump! I will be voting for myself, just like in 2016. I do believe Trump is the lesser of two evils, because I saw how well the entire country was doing pre-pandemic. If not for COVID-19 he would be in line for a historic victory. It’s the economy, baby. And the American people are just not smart enough to foresee the business crushing, corporation crushing policies of a Biden/Harris administration.
October 21st, 2020 at 6:27:01 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Ace!!!! I have stated, perhaps over 20 times, that I will NOT vote for Trump! I will be voting for myself, just like in 2016. I do believe Trump is the lesser of two evils, because I saw how well the entire country was doing pre-pandemic. If not for COVID-19 he would be in line for a historic victory. It’s the economy, baby. And the American people are just not smart enough to foresee the business crushing, corporation crushing policies of a Biden/Harris administration.

Trump the lesser of two evils? Geezus Christ man. What more do you need to see?

Last three years of Obama netted 1.5 million more jobs than Trump’s first three years, BEFORE the pandemic. Oh yeah, trump never got above 3% annual GDP either (both achieved 2.9% annual). In fact, Trumps best GDP quarter is Obama’s 5th best. What’s this about business crushing democratic policies? Get real. Seriously.

Trump inherited a good economy and because he ignored and lied to us about the pandemic, he f**ked it up. It’s the smart Americans that know this. The dumb Americans you speak of are probably talking about Hunter Biden right now.
October 21st, 2020 at 6:51:28 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

SOOPOO - as the kids say, "My bad" - I have edited my original post to reflect this
October 21st, 2020 at 10:24:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Holy crap:

Biden Insider Claims He Was ‘Recipient of the Email’, Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals

"What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden.
Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing... The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese,
I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

The rats are jumping off the
sinking ship. First the guy
in prison turns over his
laptop, now this Biden
confidant is trying to save
his own ass by coming
forward. Too bad Biden only
got 6 months of Secret
Service protection after he
left office, they would be
real nice to have when you're
in federal prison which is where
Biden is headed.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.