No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 31st, 2020 at 3:52:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
I'm seriously considering emptying the coffers and throwing thousands on Trump. This is a shoo-in man!

The only thing that concerns me is libbie voter fraud though. You know those libbies will cheat their asses off to get Biden in, so they're capable of anything. Just watch!

What I do not get is if Biden is so far ahead why don't the books just pay off the bets early? Like they did for Obama bets in 2008.
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2020 at 7:15:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
What I do not get is if Biden is so far ahead why don't the books just pay off the bets early? Like they did for Obama bets in 2008.
. My understanding is the books see it as Biden is a pretty big favorite.... around 2-1. 2-1 favorites lose about a third of the time. If it wasn’t for the horribly inaccurate polls in 2016, these polling results would have Biden as a 10-1+ favorite.

Had dinner with friend. Semi retired anesthesiologist. Said he voted for Biden, and Republican for EVERY other race. I’m hoping that there are many like him in the states where Senator is on the ballot. AZ and EB just don’t understand how there are many Republicans who value character as well as policy.
October 31st, 2020 at 7:39:35 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
. My understanding is the books see it as Biden is a pretty big favorite.... around 2-1. 2-1 favorites lose about a third of the time. If it wasn’t for the horribly inaccurate polls in 2016, these polling results would have Biden as a 10-1+ favorite.

Had dinner with friend. Semi retired anesthesiologist. Said he voted for Biden, and Republican for EVERY other race. I’m hoping that there are many like him in the states where Senator is on the ballot. AZ and EB just don’t understand how there are many Republicans who value character as well as policy.

Republicans winning down ballot would be a disaster for the US
Take republican governors
They are essentially pro virus
Their policies makes sure the virus spreads uncontrolled in the midwest.
The USA is breaking records with virus cases due to a party that supports the virus.
Nearby El Paso is a disaster.
Wake up Soopoo, the virus is the biggest problem facing this country and Republicans have been a total failure in combating this deadly enemy attacking our country
On the flip side, Taiwan getting it done
No new cases in 200 days
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2020 at 7:43:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
. AZ and EB just don’t understand how there are many Republicans who value character as well as policy.

What I do not understand is how they think a guy neck-deep in Ukrainian payoffs is somehow has a better "character."

If Biden wins they will be sorry. Results are what really matters. They will be paying higher taxes in a slower economy but hey hey the guy looks and sounds good to them.

Sort of same as buying a Chrysler and not a Toyota because the styling on the Chrysler is nicer. You live in the dealer service department but boy it looks nice!
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2020 at 7:46:51 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I am expecting on or about November 4th Bob and Shrek will claiming fraud is the reason Trump lost. That is if they even show back up to this thread.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 31st, 2020 at 8:41:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I am expecting on or about November 4th Bob and Shrek will claiming fraud is the reason Trump lost. That is if they even show back up to this thread.

LOL
The US is closed for repairs
We will reopen under new management
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2020 at 10:14:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich

Pretty sure Shrek has already been using the voter fraud excuse for months already. Only no one here actually values anything he says so everyone’s just ignored him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2020 at 11:11:01 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
What I do not understand is how they think a guy neck-deep in Ukrainian payoffs !

FBI has seized a 2nd Biden
laptop and has an ongoing
investigation for money
laundering in the Biden Crime
Family. All you hear on what
is the biggest scandal since
Teapot Dome is crickets from
the MSM. Is this China now,
or the old Soviet Union. Trump
asked a question in a phone
call and was impeached for it.
WTF is going on.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2020 at 11:14:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
FBI has seized a 2nd Biden
laptop and has an ongoing
investigation for money
laundering in the Biden Crime
Family. All you hear on what
is the biggest scandal since
Teapot Dome is crickets from
the MSM. Is this China now,
or the old Soviet Union. Trump
asked a question in a phone
call and was impeached for it.
WTF is going on.

Blah blah blah no one cares.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2020 at 11:17:48 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.