No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

November 13th, 2020 at 10:56:31 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Looks like it is all over in AZ

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/13/politics/arizona-trump-lawsuit/index.html

Not enough votes uncounted to change the results, lawsuit dropped. Margin of victory too large for a recount.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 13th, 2020 at 11:40:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Looks like most media outlets have now called all the states.

According to Donny in 2016, 306 electoral votes is a landslide.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 13th, 2020 at 12:01:09 PM permalink
Dalex64
There is the hashtag #thereisalwaysatweet but in this case it was a Fox News Sunday interview answer
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306."
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 13th, 2020 at 7:29:20 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Am I the only one still wondering what happened to the "smoking gun" about Hunter Biden that Giuliani was "tactically waiting" to release before the election? (because, clearly, the responsible thing to do if you believe people are being trafficked is wait 12 months until it is politically convenient to pass along information....)

It seems like there was dozens of pages about his laptop and now nothing? ..... The scandal that never was?
Or is the FBI and Giuliani breaking up his drug/sex ring behind the scenes?
November 15th, 2020 at 3:46:43 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
This is Joe Biden's America.
An America where Biden-Harris supporters attack innocent families with their kids:

An America where Biden-Harris supporters attack elderly couples:

An America where Biden-Harris supporters attack old men who are by themselves:

November 15th, 2020 at 3:54:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek

At last, Shrek admits Biden won.

Glad you finally came around to reality....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 15th, 2020 at 6:49:18 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: ams288

Trump has admitted Biden won too, in a tweet (of course), and with a few lies tacked on as well (of course).
November 15th, 2020 at 7:17:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

I can't wait to live in Joe Bidens America
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 15th, 2020 at 9:57:12 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Gandler
Am I the only one still wondering what happened to the "smoking gun" about Hunter Biden that Giuliani was "tactically waiting" to release before the election? (because, clearly, the responsible thing to do if you believe people are being trafficked is wait 12 months until it is politically convenient to pass along information....)

It seems like there was dozens of pages about his laptop and now nothing? ..... The scandal that never was?
Or is the FBI and Giuliani breaking up his drug/sex ring behind the scenes?

I am guessing that my question will never be answered?

I can't even find any current news stories about the topic post-election.

Seems that the interest has died out now that it can't be used as an election slue against Biden? (just my hypothesis).
November 16th, 2020 at 4:43:21 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
I am guessing that my question will never be answered?

I can't even find any current news stories about the topic post-election.

The FBI is reportedly ‘investigating’. Given their dismal record for solving major cases, and their declining rate of convictions, that is another term for ‘squashed’.

“The number of convictions in FBI-led investigations has declined in each of the last five years, dropping nearly 11% over that period...” - TIME

“The report closely follows an earlier one in April by Horowitz, which showed that the ousted deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, had lied to the bureau’s internal investigations branch to cover up a leak he orchestrated about Clinton’s family foundation less than two weeks before the election. (The case has since been referred to the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., for potential prosecution.) Another IG report in March found that FBI retaliation against internal whistle-blowers was continuing despite years of bureau pledges to fix the problem. Last fall, Horowitz found that the FBI wasn’t adequately investigating “high-risk” employees who failed polygraph tests.”