I Side With

Page 10 of 10« First<78910
June 13th, 2020 at 6:27:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

Only the best words.

I want to invent a phrase. I call that a "Trump-rambleathon"! It would not get a passing grade in your son's 4th grade English class, but it is pure Trump. Obama, as an example, would not put out babble like that.... but.... for Trump it works. You know EXACTLY what he means, and it is certainly sincere. This is no change from Trump on the previous campaign trail. It will not hurt him, or at least it didn't in 2016.
June 13th, 2020 at 6:33:14 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
[
I want to invent a phrase. I call that a "Trump-rambleathon"! It would not get a passing grade in your son's 4th grade English class, but it is pure Trump. Obama, as an example, would not put out babble like that.... but.... for Trump it works. You know EXACTLY what he means, and it is certainly sincere. This is no change from Trump on the previous campaign trail. It will not hurt him, or at least it didn't in 2016.

What?

The ONLY reason I have any idea what the hell he is talking about is because this is transcribed. Were this not in writing, especially if I happened to tune in during the middle of it, I would not even be able to use context to determine what the original question was.

This wouldn't pass in second-grade speech class. And, I don't mean, "Public speaking," I just mean speaking.

Trump speaks like a baby who was born with Down Syndrome and came out choking on his own umbilical cord grew into an infant, who, in the interim, was subsequently dropped on his head SEVENTEEN times; after which, during his teenage years, somehow played ice hockey and suffered nine separate concussions, grew into an adult and had a stroke three days ago.

It's moronic disassociated toddler-babble and is a complete national embarrassment. Both of my children, and I mean this sincerely, spoke more cohesively and coherently as five-year olds. Had they not, I'd have had them professionally evaluated for mental retardation.

Trump does read out loud very well, mostly because he clearly enunciates.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 10:17:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

Ever hear people say "they want someone who is not a politician?" They finally got one. Some of us love it. Others cannot handle it.
The President is a fink.
June 13th, 2020 at 11:40:41 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Ever hear people say "they want someone who is not a politician?" They finally got one. Some of us love it. Others cannot handle it.
So true! I voted for a non-politician and the results have been PHENOMENAL!!

June 13th, 2020 at 11:41:26 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Talk all the smack you want. I've not said that once. Ever.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
Page 10 of 10« First<78910