the numbers, with the majority
believing 24% are Gay.

I used to ask Black people in
my taxi what % of the US is
black. Not one ever got it close.
Most said 35%-45%. It was 13%
at the time. Even Latinos far
outnumber Blacks now.

So 3.3%ish (probably slightly more since their are more women than men). And, is that strictly gay or bi as well?

Either way, not that far off my 3.8%... Saying close to 4% is fair...

I don’t remeber anyone saying 24% of people are gay.... I know that for years "10%" was the popular number that was often spouted by the media, this is of course wrong.....
July 18th, 2020 at 3:09:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
So 3.3%ish (probably slightly more since their are more women than men). And, is that strictly gay or bi as well?

It's people who identify as Gay.
What is bi anyway, so thry had
a girl in college, nobody cares.
Around 2% of men are Gay,
have male partners. Gay
women, I'm not buying it.
It's unattractive overweight
women who can't get a man
so they settle for a woman. Not
the same as Gay men.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:21:04 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
It's people who identify as Gay.
What is bi anyway, so thry had
a girl in college, nobody cares.
Around 2% of men are Gay,
have male partners. Gay
women, I'm not buying it.
It's unattractive overweight
women who can't get a man
so they settle a woman. Not
the same as Gay men.

I’m now the one who isn’t buying it. I’ve always said finding a sexual partner is easier for women, because just about any woman could walk into a bar at 3:00a.m. and ask, “Who wants to have sex?”, and probably get at least one drunk male taker. You always hear the old joke about the guy who settles for the last willing woman in the bar that night, but not the one about the last six guys who settle for their own hands.

I guess you might be talking about bull dykes, but most of the bull dykes I have encountered have tended to be with younger and at least moderately attractive, sometimes very attractive, lesbian or bisexual females. I could count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen two bull dykes together and have a finger or two left over.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 18th, 2020 at 3:26:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Nope. I just looked it up in 3
places and it's 2.2% for men
and 1.1% for women. Gallup
says we wildly over estimate
the numbers, with the majority
believing 24% are Gay.

I can't believe people say 24%. Talk about a number making no sense. Though I heard this number on Limbaugh once, he said how these kids think there are so many more gays than there are. Shows the indoctrination is working as they planned.

Quote:
I used to ask Black people in
my taxi what % of the US is
black. Not one ever got it close.
Most said 35%-45%. It was 13%
at the time. Even Latinos far
outnumber Blacks now.

At least this one you could miss depending on where you live. In Detroit, parts of the south, if you lived there and did not travel you would guess high. If you live overseas and watch USA entertainment you would guess half the police captains are black. I find it strange how despite the increase in latinos blacks still maintain at 12-13% same as it has been for generations.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:29:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler

Either way, not that far off my 3.8%... Saying close to 4% is fair...

I don’t remeber anyone saying 24% of people are gay.... I know that for years "10%" was the popular number that was often spouted by the media, this is of course wrong.....

No, not 3.3ish. 2.2 of men and 1.1 of women. Assuming a 50/50 male/female split in the general population that is (1.1 + 2.2)/2.

3.3/2 or 1.65%. 3.8% is off by over 100%.

The 10% number came from a flawed study where they asked if someone "ever" had a gay thought. I was told 10-12% in college based on that study.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:31:14 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The number I always heard was 5%, which was applied to people who were attracted at least to their own sex, but not excluding people who are also attracted to people of the opposite sex.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 18th, 2020 at 3:33:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
The number I always heard was 5%, which was applied to people who were attracted at least to their own sex, but not excluding people who are also attracted to people of the opposite sex.

Which sounds like it would be including all bi-sexuals. That to me has always been a group that is just into weird sex or wanting to sound "cool" which is why some women would claim that. Lots of attention-needing females out there.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:39:39 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
That to me has always been a group that is just into weird sex or wanting to sound "cool" which is why some women would claim that. Lots of attention-needing females out there.

I am guessing that you have never participated in a Male-Female-Female threesome.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:48:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
I am guessing that you have never participated in a Male-Female-Female threesome.

Nope. And honestly it sounds like too much work.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2020 at 3:55:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

The 10% number came from a flawed study

You have to avoid the polls
done by Gay Lifestyle magazine.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 3 of 6<123456>