RV life with Terapined

Page 4 of 107<1234567>Last »
September 8th, 2020 at 3:13:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Now, a trailer home with no wheels, is probably the least likely choice I would make. It would probably have to be very special circumstances.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 8th, 2020 at 6:16:50 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Ed, where is your next destination? Did you make it to the Mississippi river museum? The museum itself didn't do much for me but outside they have a miniature replica of the Mississippi river that I liked.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 8th, 2020 at 8:06:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Ed, where is your next destination? Did you make it to the Mississippi river museum? The museum itself didn't do much for me but outside they have a miniature replica of the Mississippi river that I liked.

Yes, I walked the whole 1/2 mile. I was fascinated. No water but it was still neat to look at. Museum closed due to Covid. Looking at Hot Springs. What do you think? Looks more interesting then little rock
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 9th, 2020 at 9:52:35 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: terapined
Yes, I walked the whole 1/2 mile. I was fascinated. No water but it was still neat to look at. Museum closed due to Covid. Looking at Hot Springs. What do you think? Looks more interesting then little rock

The only memorable part of Arkansas for me was Fayetteville. I have a natural affinity for college towns, I logve walking the campuses and admiring the architecture. I also enjoyed the military special operations museum.
September 9th, 2020 at 11:29:27 AM permalink
terapined
Who says I have TDS
I got a text from the big guy himself
I kid you not
And
I'm listening to the big guy and following his directions
"Pres Trump:I have an urgent message. I need you to request your ballot like I recently did myself for our FL Primary. Request your ballot now ...................."
I just requested a mail in ballot :-)
Voting by mail. What a great country
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 9th, 2020 at 2:01:14 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Who says I have TDS
I got a text from the big guy himself
I kid you not
And
I'm listening to the big guy and following his directions
"Pres Trump:I have an urgent message. I need you to request your ballot like I recently did myself for our FL Primary. Request your ballot now ...................."
I just requested a mail in ballot :-)
Voting by mail. What a great country

LOL. And I just got a similar robocall from..... Michele Obama!!!!! Somehow the Democrats think I’m a Democrat and that I live in Florida!
September 9th, 2020 at 2:14:44 PM permalink
DRich
I'm registered Independent and I haven't got any calls.
September 9th, 2020 at 2:25:15 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I'm registered Independent and I haven't got any calls.

It sucks being an independent in this country
I consider myself independent. Fiscal conservative (balance the budget) but social progressive (Gay marriage never hurt anybody)
Most states, Independents not allowed to vote in primaries.
So I pick a party with the most interesting primary
September 9th, 2020 at 2:26:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Did you sell your TSLA yet? https://www.google.com/search?q=tsla+stock+price&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS839US839&oq=TSLA&aqs=chrome.1.0l8.3780j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 9th, 2020 at 2:37:57 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph

I chickened out
Canceled out my buy order before the market opened
I just dont believe that company itself is worth what the stock price says it is so I cant bring myself to buy.
I thought I would play the volatile game, buy low, sell high short term but thats how you get burned up in the market
I own about 25 stocks.
All long term holds. Its the safe play.
Here are some of the Companies I own that I think will do well in a post pandemic world. CRM LUV CAT CWH WMT LOW COST NFLX MSFT VZ FB NVDA SMG BAC ORCL
Page 4 of 107<1234567>Last »