RV life with Terapined

October 5th, 2021 at 1:32:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks like the tax rate on MaryJane in Oregon is 20%. That's less than half the tax in California and Washington State.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2021 at 1:51:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Is that high or low?

Very Very cheap
A history of pot prices
Mid 1970's about 40 dollars an ounce for crap pot
Price slowly went up to 200 an ounce for average
High quality pot became prevalent and peaked to 400 an ounce
Legalization
Down to 56 an ounce for high quality in Oregon. Prices still higher in other parts of the country due to taxes and laws
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 6th, 2021 at 8:51:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Saw this.

Quote:

A Washington woman has been hospitalized with significant burns after attempting to rescue her dog from a thermal hot spring at Yellowstone National Park.

I know dogs aren't exactly brilliant but they generally know enough to run back out of hot water I would think.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 6th, 2021 at 10:10:20 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
Saw this.

I know dogs aren't exactly brilliant but they generally know enough to run back out of hot water I would think.

I saw that
I heard it was a small dog and it did not make it
Dogs get incompacitated in that water
Her father had to pull her out and he got burned but not as bad
They put her in a coma, its that bad
Its dumb and stupid to bring pets to yellowstone
Massive danger just steps off the boardwalk
One guy fell in and died. Rangers were notified but could not recover the body because lightning storm. Came back the next day and the body was pretty much gone. Water is hot and very acidic
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 8th, 2021 at 3:20:36 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I have enjoyed visiting and soaking in various hot springs in the Pac NW; did you happen to soak in any of them during your travels?

My favorite is Bagby hot springs, with both common soaking tubs and smaller soaking tubs hewn out of whole logs.

Alas, while the wildfires didn't destroy Bagby they did cause its closure for 2021 due to damage to access roads.

Here's a glimpse:

October 14th, 2021 at 4:07:30 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Several articles recently about RV'rs gathering. The Nomadland group is gathering just north of town. This place is a mecca for all the RV'rs hotspots.

Last weekend was the jet ski national championships 40th year, that has turned into quite a big event with big money prizes.

The week end before was national million dollar bass championships competition.

This week they are having the UTV World Championship races.

Quite the entertainment area for travelers from around the globe. Seems like something big going on every week until it gets to hot around May, but until then, it's a busy recreational gathering place.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 14th, 2021 at 4:18:40 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
Several articles recently about RV'rs gathering. The Nomadland group is gathering just north of town. This place is a mecca for all the RV'rs hotspots.

Last weekend was the jet ski national championships 40th year, that has turned into quite a big event with big money prizes.

The week end before was national million dollar bass championships competition.

This week they are having the UTV World Championship races.

Quite the entertainment area for travelers from around the globe. Seems like something big going on every week until it gets to hot around May, but until then, it's a busy recreational gathering place.

Currently camped on the coast in Mendocino county, CA
October 15th, 2021 at 3:51:27 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Currently camped on the coast in Mendocino county, CA

Lots of good smoking up that way I hear.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 23rd, 2021 at 6:26:49 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mission146
Propaganda Museum, meet bucket list.

Its kind of grim
I hate propaganda
Mostly Nazi Germany, China and Russia
but
I found these items pretty funny

October 25th, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM permalink
terapined
Bay area store
I love this
dabbing