Quote: terapined
Was a church
Now a pot dispensary

HOLY SMOKES!
May 1st, 2022 at 2:32:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Steamship Arabia museum is one of the best museums I have ever seen in my life and I've been to a lot of museums. Incredible collection.

Another fabulous museum in KC
World War I museum
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2022 at 11:38:32 AM permalink
terapined
You can still see bullet marks in the granite from the Kansas city massacre at Union Station
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2022 at 11:44:46 AM permalink
terapined
Security guard showed me this.
May 3rd, 2022 at 11:46:39 AM permalink
terapined
May 3rd, 2022 at 12:17:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

Cops shot now don't get plaques they get scorn.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 3rd, 2022 at 12:20:33 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: kenarman
Cops shot now don't get plaques they get scorn.

Sometimes...like when they execute black men without lawful justification; what, they should be praised for "culling the herd," is THAT your position?
May 3rd, 2022 at 12:28:15 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
Sometimes...like when they execute black men without lawful justification; what, they should be praised for "culling the herd," is THAT your position?

Did I say anything about cops shooting anyone? Rioters that manage to hurt cops are often cheered on by the crowd.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 3rd, 2022 at 2:08:06 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
Did I say anything about cops shooting anyone? Rioters that manage to hurt cops are often cheered on by the crowd.

Oh absolutely
It's what happened on Jan 6
Trumpers cheering on the crowd battering cops
May 4th, 2022 at 7:42:52 PM permalink
terapined
Since I've visited the site of the Kansas City massacre. Been reading a lot about it.
What's common knowledge about this massacre may be totally wrong
The whole thing got sanitized by Hoover
The Hoover version, officers gunned down in cold blood and we solved the case and went after the the gunmen including Pretty Boy Floyd
Reality
Officer in car with prisoner Nash unfamiliar with the shotgun given to him. Struggling, he shot into the front seat blowing off the prisoners head and hit other officer. Panicked, it went off again. That's when the gunmen fire figuring the police are resisting. The FBI started the shooting and 2 to 3 people died due to friendly fire
And
It's really unsolved.
Flimsy evidence implicating the 3 gunmen Hoover said did the shooting.

"There was a strong witness

Harry Orr, a Yellow Cab driver who was just feet away from the agent's car, watched Lackey struggle with the shotgun, describing it much the way Lackey did in trying to get it to fire.

"As they got across and some of them got in the car, I saw one man with what looked like a shotgun, and he was trying to fire it," Orr told the grand jury, in describing the seconds between the gunman saying "Up! Up!" and the first blast from inside the car.

Others also spoke of at least one blast from inside the car before the outside gunmen began firing. "

https://www.babyfacenelsonjournal.com/kansas-city-revisited.html