Black Lies Matter

Page 2 of 13<12345>Last »
September 7th, 2020 at 2:26:45 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
Your youth is showing again Gandler.....Stunt people die on a regular basis making movies for you to watch
+1,000

September 7th, 2020 at 3:45:20 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Shrek

OMG, Brandon Tatum just destroyed this dude!! 🤣🤣

September 8th, 2020 at 4:40:06 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Tanko
No battle. Triumph the Insult Dog at a Star Wars Premier.

Ha!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 8th, 2020 at 4:42:28 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Gandler
Some concerts get very violent. And, I am sure some film events may as well.
But, I think you are missing what I am saying. Violence at concerts is often gang or just ego related or just drunk fights.

Violence at sports game is tribal (yes there are some run-of-mill drunk fights as well). People will go seek out fans of opposing teams to cause harm for no logical reason.

For example if somebody is drunk/high at a concert with friends and they perceive another group as saying something negative about them and a fight breaks out, that is routine drunk fighting behavior (happens all the time at bars, etc...). Of course it is still wrong and silly, but a different level.

If somebody after the game goes stalking the streets to look for a fan of the opposing team to stab (any fan, no personal connection or perceived ego threat), that is a different level of behavior, pure tribalism.

These are totally different behaviors and types of violence. Neither is logical, but you can understand a drunken fight after an insult more than you can understand hunting fans of opposing teams....

I take your point, I suppose, but I still think it comes back to alcohol mostly precipitating the physical violence. I don't think a bunch of fans of Team X say, "Hey, there's a fan of Team Y, let's go beat him to death." Those kind of fights probably start with words, also.

Oakland might be an exception, but they don't have a team anymore. The Raiders (home games) seemed to be the ones where I would hear the most stories of violence that was arguably completely unprovoked.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 13th, 2020 at 3:27:59 AM permalink
Shrek
Man, I used to hate sportswriter Jason Whitlock because of his dumb views on sports, but I now have a newfound respect for the man. He's one of the few people who's dead right on BLM!!

There's a movement going on right under our noses. The mainstream media will never give it any coverage, but real everyday black folks are starting to see BLM for what it really is.

Whitlock totally eviscerates the Milwaukee Bucks for their position on Jacob Blake:

Former NFL player Marcellus Wiley is another guy who sees right through the BLM crap.

I love how he slams BLM here:

September 13th, 2020 at 7:40:00 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
Man, I used to hate sportswriter Jason Whitlock because of his dumb views on sports, but I now have a newfound respect for the man. He's one of the few people who's dead right on BLM!!

There's a movement going on right under our noses. The mainstream media will never give it any coverage, but real everyday black folks are starting to see BLM for what it really is.

Whitlock totally eviscerates the Milwaukee Bucks for their position on Jacob Blake:

Former NFL player Marcellus Wiley is another guy who sees right through the BLM crap.

I love how he slams BLM here:

Thanks for the links. So simple. So easy. No retorts available from BLM supporters,, as there are no rational ones possible. By the way, Shrek... this post is what the forum is all about... you finding some info to share rather than just saying 'libbies always lie', or 'ibbies can't think', etc...

i do find it humorous that a few thousand Black men all making millions a year are the lead complainers for how unfair society has treated them...
September 13th, 2020 at 7:47:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Thanks for the links. So simple. So easy. No retorts available from BLM supporters,, as there are no rational ones possible.

???????
I simply believe Black Lives Matter
Its a life, it happens to be Black, it matters
Thats all
I dont care about any organizations.
I care about Black Lives, thats it
I'm a BLM supporter because I care about each black life
Soopoo, do the Black fathers that you play basketball with, do their lives matter??????????????
I support lives. not any org. I SUPPORT LIVES. Especially the lives that police could care less about. I care for those lives.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 13th, 2020 at 7:51:08 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
???????
I simply believe Black Lives Matter
Its a life, it happens to be Black, it matters
Thats all
I dont care about any organizations.
I care about Black Lives, thats it
I'm a BLM supporter because I care about each black life

Then you and I agree. I agree that Black lives matter. I just think that the organization, BLM, does not further the agenda in a positive way. As clearly stated by Marcellus Wiley.
September 13th, 2020 at 8:02:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Then you and I agree. I agree that Black lives matter.

Thank You
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 13th, 2020 at 8:14:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Then you and I agree. I agree that Black lives matter. I just think that the organization, BLM, does not further the agenda in a positive way. As clearly stated by Marcellus Wiley.

I was dealing a house gig last night. We were doing the color-up and someone asked about the black chips which for the tournament were $1000 not the normal $100 so they stayed out. He said they stay out, black chips matter!

To support BLM is to support racism, violence, and looting. The USA is a nation that wants to give the underdog the benefit of the doubt so BLM has gotten support from people who do not see the truth. It is losing support, though white millennial females are for some reason still suckers for the group. But as a group they tend to be easily played.
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 13<12345>Last »