The Election Fraud Thread

January 15th, 2022 at 4:57:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
The funny thing is, it's clear as clear can be that Trump is not religious or devout.

He doesn't believe in god, he believes he is god.

He used the word, "Bible," in a sentence once, though. He also held one up. I'd have loved to have been a reporter, my challenge to Trump would have been to, without looking, quote any Bible verse not found in Genesis. It's his favorite book, after all.

They (the Christians) still wouldn't have cared, though. They're just a protective tribe who are huddled up against the Tribe, "Secular." They rule with brainwashing, fear and peer pressure. I should imagine half or more don't actually believe in God.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2022 at 5:17:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Fox talking points destroyed
I have no doubt history will treat this as an attempted coup
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2022 at 11:51:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
NEW: Unearthed records show Matt Mowers, a Trump aide running for Congress in New Hampshire, voted twice from 2 different states. Republicans are calling on him to drop out: “We cannot have a candidate in our Republican primary who is a poster boy for election fraud,” per @AP.

It’s. Always. A. Republican. Commiting. The. Fraud.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 15th, 2022 at 8:08:42 AM permalink
terapined
Fascinating story regarding the Jan 6 defendents sitting in a DC jail
They are not united and are fighting about of all things, money
I used to live in nearby MD
The dumbest thing you probably do is get busted in DC
Those jails are nasty

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092580753/capitol-riot-january-6-insurrection-defendants
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 10th, 2022 at 6:35:08 AM permalink
terapined
The Daily Beast: OAN Admits 'No Widespread Voter Fraud' After Settling Suit.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-finally-admits-no-widespread-voter-fraud-by-georgia-election-workers-after-settling-defamation-lawsuit?source%3Dmedia%26via%3Drss
May 10th, 2022 at 6:57:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined

Kind of funny.

Quote:
It appears that far-right provocateur Dinesh D’Souza’s new movie peddling election lies is too batty even for Fox News host Tucker Carlson and Newsmax.

The conservative firebrand took to Twitter on Monday to gripe that sympathetic MAGA media was supposedly suppressing 2000 Mules, his latest propaganda film peddling a wholly flawed and faulty premise about ballot fraud in the 2020 election.

D’Souza was the toast of Trumpworld last week after he premiered the movie at Mar-a-Lago, insisting there were hundreds of thousands of illegal votes cast in 2020 due to Democratic ballot “mules.” Former President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly peddled “rigged election” lies unsurprisingly gushed that D’Souza had exposed the “great election fraud.”

However I also saw the easily duped, already spent 1 million on seeing that movie. You can take a Trump horse to water...
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 10th, 2022 at 11:24:05 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
You can take a Trump horse to water...

...but you can't make him think.
May 10th, 2022 at 12:02:02 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
I haven't seen the "2000 Mules" documentary.
But if you don't believe that massive voter harvesting didn't happen in 2020,
well you likely also believe the Steele Dossier is real & that Hunter's Laptop is Russian disinformation.
We are all still waiting for a certain member to produce a link to the Pee Tape, what a joke.
I am not saying that ballot harvesting changed the election results, I would say I am unconvinced.
Or that ballot harvesting is necessarily voter fraud, that depends on the rules in each state.
Trump was really unpopular with a lot of people, even "Republicans" & Conservatives.
The guy tweeted a lot of stupid $hit & he paid for it at the ballot box.
However, the mass knocking on doors by paid operatives to collect mailed out ballots is not good for democracy.
If you don't have a really good reason to request an Absentee Ballot,
you should be required to vote in person with a valid ID.
The length of time now allowed for early voting, weekend voting, etc. gives people zero excuse not to show up.
And if showing up or requesting an Absentee Ballot is too much for you, well your vote shouldn't count.
The mass mail out of ballots followed by paid operatives collecting said ballots is not the "will of the people"
That Election Process is simply a game of who has the best "ballot harvesting" operation,
that convinces the most unsuspecting shut ins that they can "handle delivering" their votes for them.
That type of allowed voting system is ripe for manipulation & fraud.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 10th, 2022 at 12:44:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Personally, I think Trumpers only saw President Trump so wildly popular among their brethren that some couldn't imagine how a vote count could leave him defeated. ( and others are just looney, or frauds)

They don't realize how motivating the turnout was to vote against him.

The following has probably changed again. But in 2021 by Gallup. The vote count for the 2020 election makes sense with a highly motivated populace on both side.

Quote:
An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported. The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

In comparison, 40% of adults identified as Republican or Republican-leaning. The 9 percentage point difference is the Democrats' largest advantage since the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the report.

The remaining 11% of respondents were political independents with no partisan leanings.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/07/gallup-survey-shows-largest-increase-democratic-party-affiliation-decade/7114860002/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 10th, 2022 at 1:11:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Personally, I think Trumpers only saw President Trump so wildly popular among their brethren that some couldn't imagine how a vote count could leave him defeated. ( and others are just looney, or frauds)

Some are truly crazy and believe he won.

Some are just stubborn and admitting that Biden won would be an admission of something they spent four years denying: that Donny really was an extremely unpopular prick.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman