The Election Fraud Thread

October 5th, 2020 at 10:00:49 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman

Yep, and who knows how many thousands of other scumbag libbies get away with it!
October 6th, 2020 at 4:54:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO

Thanks for the link. Amazing this isn’t lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.

Thank god the MSM ignored this bu**s**t or they would have had some serious egg on their face today!

Quote:
Liban Osman tells the FOX 9 Investigators he was offered $10,000 by community activist Omar Jamal to say he was collecting ballots for Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Project Veritas is, always has been, and always will be a fraud.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 7th, 2020 at 10:01:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
October 7th, 2020 at 2:11:56 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Apparently a few thousand California mail ballots left out one of the available elections to vote on...... THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!!!! If someone mailed that one in are they able to vote in person for President? I'm guessing they are disenfranchised.....
October 7th, 2020 at 3:11:26 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Apparently a few thousand California mail ballots left out one of the available elections to vote on...... THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!!!!

According to the libbies, neither of these cases is any big deal because they're just isolated incidents. 🙄
October 7th, 2020 at 3:16:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Apparently a few thousand California mail ballots left out one of the available elections to vote on...... THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!!!! If someone mailed that one in are they able to vote in person for President? I'm guessing they are disenfranchised.....

???????
Aren't all Republicans voting for Trump in California disenfranchised
THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!!!!!! Their Presidential votes are meaningless. That's how much our system sucks. Millions of Republicans in CA voting for Trump is meaningless. Their vote simply does not count
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 7th, 2020 at 4:39:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
???????
Aren't all Republicans voting for Trump in California disenfranchised
THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!!!!!! Their Presidential votes are meaningless. That's how much our system sucks. Millions of Republicans in CA voting for Trump is meaningless. Their vote simply does not count

Of course those votes will not factor into who wins the Presidency. But it is just another example, albeit an inconsequential one, of the myriad of problems with mail in voting. If this was in a swing state it could make a difference.

I think you want to get into how the Electoral College isn't good. We can have that discussion in another thread if you want.
October 7th, 2020 at 4:55:11 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Of course those votes will not factor into who wins the Presidency. But it is just another example, albeit an inconsequential one, of the myriad of problems with mail in voting. If this was in a swing state it could make a difference.

I think you want to get into how the Electoral College isn't good. We can have that discussion in another thread if you want.

I'm fine with mail in voting

Unless you post a source, I simply dont believe you anymore
You are a DR yet you pushed the Biden is senile in multiple posts with no proof.
Pretty shocking to me
I think your hate for the left has clouded your judgement
You jumped all over the Project Veritas video demanding that MSM report BS.
Are you still standing by your demand for MSM to report the Veritas video?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 8th, 2020 at 2:00:38 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
October 24th, 2021 at 11:02:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135