The Election Fraud Thread

December 15th, 2021 at 9:47:54 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Actually I don't think there was election fraud of any significance on either side of the aisle.
Independent voters are in the mid 30's supporting the Dems right now, evidently they don't care about The Big Lie or Jan 6th either.
But keep that 1/6 Committee going, keep asking every GOP Pol in interviews if they think Biden was rightly elected.
It seems to be working with voters.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 15th, 2021 at 9:54:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
But keep that 1/6 Committee going

Oh, it will.

Then the investigation will probably get transferred to a special counsel once the GOP crazies take over the house next year.

Gotta get to the bottom of the GOP’s coup attempt and prosecute those responsible. Traitors.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 15th, 2021 at 10:43:20 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Oh, it will.

Then the investigation will probably get transferred to a special counsel once the GOP crazies take over the house next year.

Gotta get to the bottom of the GOP’s coup attempt and prosecute those responsible. Traitors.

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them"
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 15th, 2021 at 10:46:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them"

Only die hard libs still care about Jan 6. The rest of the nation is more worried about inflation and their own lives.
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2021 at 11:24:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Actually I don't think there was election fraud of any significance on either side of the aisle.
Independent voters are in the mid 30's supporting the Dems right now, evidently they don't care about The Big Lie or Jan 6th either.
But keep that 1/6 Committee going, keep asking every GOP Pol in interviews if they think Biden was rightly elected.
It seems to be working with voters.

I support all investigations
I supported the Benghazi investigation
I did not think anything was there
Regardless
I support all investigations regardless of politics
Power corrupts
Dems or republicans can be corrupt
Thats why I support all investigations
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 15th, 2021 at 12:01:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Let's hope the Left focuses their 2022/2024 campaigns on... Jan 6th as reasons to elect them.
No one cares..."

That sort of dismissive, magical thinking is like a theater critic approaching Mary Todd Lincoln and asking her "Well, other than that, how did you like the play?"
December 15th, 2021 at 3:00:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
But definitely keep talking about The Big Lie & Jan. 6th. It's all you got.

It's the new Russia Russia Russia because that fantasy worked out so well for them. So they think they can get mileage out of their new fantasy, The Big Lie and the January 6th nothingburger. Russia Russia Russia ended up getting Trump re-elected in a landslide, getting more votes than any sitting president in history.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2021 at 3:03:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Only die hard libs still care about Jan 6. .

It was a nothingburger that nobody cared about except the media. Russia Russia Russia all over again.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2021 at 3:03:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Russia Russia Russia ended up getting Trump re-elected in a landslide, getting more votes than any sitting president in history.

LOL

Then hopefully focusing on The Big Lie & Jan 6 will be equally as successful….. for Donny. ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 15th, 2021 at 3:53:24 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
It was a nothingburger that nobody cared about except the media. Russia Russia Russia all over again.

Are you insane or just playing at politics?

Insurrectionists stormed the Capitol building at the urging of Trump and his insiders in order to try to reverse the election results and you call this a "nothingburger?"

You and your ilk treat it like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar, whereas non-Trumpies see it for what it was: an attempted coup fomented by a narcissistic clown.