The Election Fraud Thread

December 15th, 2021 at 4:36:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee

Insurrectionists stormed the Capitol building at the urging of Trump and his insiders in order to try to reverse the election results and you call this a "nothingburger?"

It is.

Was the media upset at liberals trying to get Electors to change their votes away from Trump in 2016?

Or Algore trying to overturn Florida in 2000?

Jan 6 was just a demonstration that got out of hand. If it was BLM trying to change the election away from Trump you and the media would be cheering them.
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2021 at 5:18:28 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Insurrectionists stormed the Capitol building at the urging of Trump and his insiders in order to try to reverse the election results and you call this a "nothingburger?

Don't embarrass yourself Missed, you are way smarter than this.
You really believe 1/6 had a chance of reversing the Election?
These was 500 or so losers without any means of enforcing their will on anyone.
It was a "nothing burger", but it's all the Dems have so they have to keep hyping it.
What do you expect them to do, run campaigns on The House Plant's record?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 15th, 2021 at 6:05:51 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I am not a democrat although my flaming of Trump may lead you to think so; fact is I think Biden is a better human being and politician than Trump, but I did not and would not vote for him.

I try to view the 1/6 insurrection the way future historians will.

It is not a "nothingburger;" it is an unprecedented attack on the presidential election process orchestrated and fueled by Trump and his supporters.

It will go down with 12/7 as "a day of infamy."

You Trumpies can try to deflect and deny it was significant but history will soon prove you to be very wrong in that belief.
December 15th, 2021 at 10:21:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: JCW09
Don't embarrass yourself Missed, you are way smarter than this.

No comment.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2021 at 10:37:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

LOLOL! You have to dig around a little deeper on this. There's video of one side of the building where the Capitol Police are letting the peaceful demonstrators into the capitol in a straight line one at a time. On the other side of the building there's a guy with a bullhorn egging the crowd on who happens to be a former FBI agent and now does covert work for different branches of the government. There was more than one of these guys there and they completely disappeared when the cops started making arrests. We know who they are they have been identified but nobody can find them because they don't want to be found. The whole thing was set up, there is no insurrection, it was all planned far in advance to make it look that way so they would have this Russia Russia Russia nothingnurger story to harp on. But you keep believing what you want, just like you did with Russia Russia Russia, there's a good sheeple..

And Lefty's always leave out this little tidbit.

"WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found no evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result...the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations."

Only 5% of the people there belonged to some kind of militia group or organization and even they were not organized. They had no idea what they were going to do. So much for your 'this will go down in history' conspiracy theory.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 16th, 2021 at 3:23:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I am not a democrat although my flaming of Trump may lead you to think so; fact is I think Biden is a better human being and politician than Trump, but I did not and would not vote for him.

I try to view the 1/6 insurrection the way future historians will.

It is not a "nothingburger;" it is an unprecedented attack on the presidential election process orchestrated and fueled by Trump and his supporters.

You Trumpies can try to deflect and deny it was significant but history will soon prove you to be very wrong in that belief.

History is already proving it was nothing.

As to "unprecedented" you should learn history before saying something will go down in history. In the 1960s we had far bigger demonstrations in DC. Heck once it was so bad that they had to surround the White House with city buses to keep protesters away.

Historians will view it as a demonstration that just got out of hand.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2021 at 8:42:46 AM permalink
missedhervee
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last time one of our key seats of power in DC came under attack was when the British burned the White House in the war of 1812.

The attempts by the republicans to minimize and indeed trivialize the importance of the events on 1/6 will not succeed.

No, Trump wasn't among the idiots who invaded the Capitol building but shortly before it happened he spoke to the crowd and stirred them up.

He outlined a long list of grievances against the news media and against Republicans he deemed were insufficiently supportive, as well as a litany of false claims about how the election had been stolen from him.

Democrats have pointed to one phrase in particular as they argue that Trump incited those present to march down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Whether or not Trump is held accountable is irrelevant to the issue as to whether the event was a "nothingburger."

Hitler railed against the Jews; Trump railed against anyone who didn't like him, leading to this quasi-"Kristallnacht."
December 16th, 2021 at 8:50:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last time one of our key seats of power in DC came under attack was when the British burned the White House in the war of 1812.

The attempts by the republicans to minimize and indeed trivialize the importance of the events on 1/6 will not succeed.

No, Trump wasn't among the idiots who invaded the Capitol building but shortly before it happened he spoke to the crowd and stirred them up.

He outlined a long list of grievances against the news media and against Republicans he deemed were insufficiently supportive, as well as a litany of false claims about how the election had been stolen from him.

Democrats have pointed to one phrase in particular as they argue that Trump incited those present to march down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Whether or not Trump is held accountable is irrelevant to the issue as to whether the event was a "nothingburger."

Hitler railed against the Jews; Trump railed against anyone who didn't like him, leading to this quasi-"Kristallnacht."

You are really reaching. Face reality, only left wingers care about it.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2021 at 8:51:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

Liz Cheney is most definitely not a left winger or a RINO.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 16th, 2021 at 8:55:27 AM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman

Let history be the judge of that.