Mandatory COVID vaccination

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
November 13th, 2020 at 7:44:59 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
The simple solution is to not require the vaccination but to incentivize it.

I like the idea of linking a stimulus check to the getting of the vaccination.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 13th, 2020 at 7:45:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
+100

I don't need no damn vaccine either. 😎

Again: why would calling you and Duffman anti-vaxxers be considered an insult? You guys are proud of it and talk about it all the time.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 13th, 2020 at 8:32:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich

If it is so good why should we have to do that?
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2020 at 8:40:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich

More incentive
No vaccine, no service.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 14th, 2021 at 12:29:36 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
This is the first case of govt compelled COVID vaccination that I have found:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/judge-orders-covid-19-vaccine-in-divorce-court
June 14th, 2021 at 3:20:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: gamerfreak
This is the first case of govt compelled COVID vaccination that I have found:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/judge-orders-covid-19-vaccine-in-divorce-court

I have heard some government owned hospitals are requiring it. In Texas there was a huge protest (because of course there was) by anti-vax hospital workers. But, I am not sure if this counts (technically it is the government compelling employees). Personally I would not want somebody anti-vax to work at a hospital....

Oddly and much to my dismay, the Army, is not requiring it, and not only that, you are not even allowed to ask soldiers (or civilian employees, contractors etc....) if they have it, and it does not even have to be in your medical records apparently since it is not fully approved and they don't want to create stigma or something (I don't understand the full legal reason for such a hush policy on who is vaccinated and even casually asking, I have never heard of anything like it, usually people are named and shamed for not getting their annual Flu Shot when due, but suddenly people are afraid of discrimination or something for vaccine lists? I really don't know the reason for not being allowed to even ask people? The Army has had some stupid policies in history, but this is one of the most idiotic that I can think of).
I know one Unit was marking soldiers with beads if they were vaccinated and they were allowed to do more like take their mask down and eat and smoke in certain areas etc.... But, the Commander got into trouble, and now it is still masks everywhere (even when running or outdoor PT).

Anti-vaxxers are making masks last way longer than they should simply by not allowing themselves to be marked or documented and making it about discrimination.....
June 15th, 2021 at 6:45:47 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Gandler
Anti-vaxxers are making masks last way longer than they should simply by not allowing themselves to be marked or documented and making it about discrimination.....

Masks have been over for a few weeks here
June 15th, 2021 at 7:18:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

The airlines are keeping masking through mid September last I heard. In fact, two fines were levied by the FAA for people not wearing masks. One was 10k and other 15k.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 15th, 2021 at 8:06:49 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Masks have never been a thing here, except Army bases. Army bases are very strict.
Page 7 of 7« First<4567