Stop the Steal!

Page 2 of 105<12345>Last »

Thread Rating:

November 8th, 2020 at 5:36:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Yep, there's so much voter fraud in those libbie run states, it's getting hard to keep track. I'd bet money though that the current count (which includes fraudulent votes) won't stand. Either the Republican led state legislatures in PA, MI, WI, and GA will appoint the electors themselves, or it will go to the House like you said, and Trump will get reelected that way.

Either way, it's a win-win for Trump. We all know he won Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia easily. Voter fraud was Creepy Joe's only hope (as I mentioned here in the past).

I'm 99% sure the fraudulent votes won't count though. Then we'll see how all the smug libbies around the country will react. 😂😂

TRUMP 2020!!!
MAGA!!!!

Keep your hopes up, Shrekky.

Will make your tantrum that much more entertaining for us when Donny finally gets evicted.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2020 at 6:25:00 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I haven't seen a tantrum of this magnitude since my younger daughter was about four and lost a game of checkers.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 8th, 2020 at 7:14:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Wizard
I haven't seen a tantrum of this magnitude since my younger daughter was about four and lost a game of checkers.

I’ve spoken with her about it. She still claims you cheated....
November 8th, 2020 at 7:22:19 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Unless you consider the fake polls that were intended to suppress the Republican vote, there was no voter fraud. The dems are better at executing, and they had a 12.5 million voter advantage to start with. 4.5 million of them didn’t vote in 2016. The mail in ballots took care of that. Hillary would have won if they had those ballots in 2016.

Mail in ballots are here to stay. No tampering necessary.
November 8th, 2020 at 7:43:33 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Wizard
Which, Shrek's or trump's.
November 8th, 2020 at 8:39:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tanko
Unless you consider the fake polls that were intended to suppress the Republican vote, there was no voter fraud. The dems are better at executing, and they had a 12.5 million voter advantage to start with. 4.5 million of them didn’t vote in 2016. The mail in ballots took care of that. Hillary would have won if they had those ballots in 2016.

I posited that too... that the polls were a political tool by the left leaning media meant to suppress Trump votes. My wife asked a simple question.... if you tell someone the race is over, doesn’t that suppress votes from both sides? Why would the (fake) loser’s votes be suppressed more?
November 8th, 2020 at 8:40:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko

We had better hope not but alas placating people too lazy to go to the polls seems more important than election security.

Maybe we get blockchain voting?
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2020 at 8:43:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I posited that too... that the polls were a political tool by the left leaning media meant to suppress Trump votes. My wife asked a simple question.... if you tell someone the race is over, doesn’t that suppress votes from both sides? Why would the (fake) loser’s votes be suppressed more?

Yeah, I never got that either.

The same “fake polls” led people to believe Hillary was a lock in 2016 and caused many Dems to stay home because they didn’t like her.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2020 at 8:46:06 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: SOOPOO

Homework assessment: Compare polls from right leaning Fox News to left leaning media polls to support the above.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 8th, 2020 at 8:55:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
Homework assessment: Compare polls from right leaning Fox News to left leaning media polls to support the above.

Fox has not been right leaning in years.
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 105<12345>Last »