Page 104 of 105« First<101102103104105>

Thread Rating:

March 3rd, 2023 at 12:15:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Why are you spelling Jim as Gym?

?????????
I was under the impression you were a huge wrestling fan and I'm talking real collegiate wrestling
Some people like Gym and Paterno look the other way because the program is more important then criminal behavior.
Kind of sick but it is what it is
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 3rd, 2023 at 12:20:31 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
?????????
I was under the impression you were a huge wrestling fan and I'm talking real collegiate wrestling
Some people like Gym and Paterno look the other way because the program is more important then criminal behavior.
Kind of sick but it is what it is

I am but I still don't understand the inference. Is it because he used to be in a gymnasium? I think most of us have.

He was a pretty good wrestler at Wisconsin and beat one of the all time greats in John Smith of Oklahoma State.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 5th, 2023 at 4:44:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Fascinating NYT article about Fox. Looks like it's not behind a pay wall and free to read

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/04/us/politics/panic-fox-news-2020-election.html
Inside the Panic at Fox News After the 2020 Election
“If we hadn’t called Arizona,” said Suzanne Scott, the network’s chief executive, according to a recording reviewed by The New York Times, “our ratings would have been bigger.”
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 5th, 2023 at 4:58:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
I am but I still don't understand the inference. Is it because he used to be in a gymnasium? I think most of us have.

He was a pretty good wrestler at Wisconsin and beat one of the all time greats in John Smith of Oklahoma State.

Pretty sure Gym is just a reference to remind him of this.

Six former wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about abuse.

Quote:
Tito Vazquez says he still remembers the day three decades ago when, as a wrestler at Ohio State University, the doctor he’d gone to see about a bloody nose insisted on examining his genitals. He also recalls how one of his coaches dismissed his immediate complaint.

“‘I have nothing to do with this,’” Vazquez quoted the assistant coach saying, as he effectively ended the conversation and went on with wrestling practice.

That coach, Vazquez says, was Jim Jordan, now an Ohio congressman and an influential voice in Republican politics, perhaps be
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 20th, 2023 at 10:58:44 AM permalink
rxwine
MyPillow dude Mike Lindell ordered to pay 5 million dollars by judge.

Quote:
“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

Oops sorry, it was an arbitration panel that reached that decision. So Lindell can fight it without paying I believe.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 25th, 2023 at 11:58:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Oath keeper leader sentenced.

Quote:
However long I spend in prison, my goal will be to be an American Solzhenitsyn to expose the criminality of this regime," Rhodes said, comparing himself to prominent Soviet dissident Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and referencing the Biden administration.

Judge Amit Mehta, who is overseeing the case, strongly rebuked Rhodes' characterization of his conviction.

"We can have disagreement about who is the better leader ... but what we cannot have – what we absolutely cannot have – is a group of citizens who because they did not like the outcome of the election ... were then prepared to take up arms in order to foment a revolution," Mehta said. "That's what you did.
"You are not a political prisoner, Mr. Rhodes," he added. "You are here for that conduct
May 25th, 2023 at 4:12:57 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Oath keeper leader sentenced.

The response from the judge is the same as any country that puts people in jail would have. You broke our laws. Todays criminal is tomorrows hero.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 25th, 2023 at 4:36:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
The response from the judge is the same as any country that puts people in jail would have. You broke our laws. Todays criminal is tomorrows hero.

Quote:
Rhodes attended a meeting where he was recorded saying "My only regret is that they should have brought rifles... We should have brought rifles. We could have fixed it right then and there. I'd hang fucking Pelosi from the lamppost."[28]

I figure if that is his only regret, he isn’t exactly exonerating himself.
July 23rd, 2023 at 2:59:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny, who was president on 1/6/21, admits his government staged a riot.

Hopefully Jack Smith is adding this to his Jan. 6 case exhibits.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 23rd, 2023 at 4:05:02 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The folks opposed to Trump staged the riot.

It's amazing the communists are pretending the other side did it.
Page 104 of 105« First<101102103104105>