Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 13th, 2020 at 2:12:12 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: reno
The House of Representatives doesn't have a Republican majority. It has a Democrat majority.

Once again you've shown your ignorance of basic civics. I'm not going to do your homework for you and give you the answer since you're too lazy to look it up yourself, but I'll give you a link and see if you're actually interested in educating yourself. 😎

https://bensguide.gpo.gov/election-of-the-president-vice-president-electoral-college
November 13th, 2020 at 2:16:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
No one show this post to Shrek. I’m looking forward to his inevitable breakdown when the EC goes for Biden.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 13th, 2020 at 2:20:06 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Shrek
Once again you've shown your ignorance of basic civics. I'm not going to do your homework for you and give you the answer since you're too lazy to look it up yourself, but I'll give you a link and see if you're actually interested in educating yourself. 😎

https://bensguide.gpo.gov/election-of-the-president-vice-president-electoral-college

Shrek, just want to let you know that this is a great thread. Keep the posts, coming!
November 13th, 2020 at 2:22:16 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Feeling pretty confident about the election. All Trump needs to do is prevent certification in PA, GA, and AZ, and that will prevent Creepy Joe from getting to 270.

Trump also has other paths. Even if he can't prevent certification in either GA or AZ, he still prevents Creepy Joe from getting to 270 if he can stop certification in NV.

So many paths to the presidency, so many libbie minds to explode. 😂😂
November 13th, 2020 at 2:23:48 PM permalink
reno
Feeling pretty confident about the election. All Trump needs to do is prevent certification in PA, GA, and AZ, and that will prevent Creepy Joe from getting to 270.

Trump also has other paths. Even if he can't prevent certification in either GA or AZ, he still prevents Creepy Joe from getting a majority if he can stop certification in NV.

So many paths to the presidency, so many libbie minds to explode. 😂😂

Do you consider it a 99% slam dunk for Trump? Or more like 50/50? Or perhaps 75/25?
November 13th, 2020 at 2:30:04 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Request to stop certification in Michigan denied.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/13/politics/trump-michigan-election/index.html

The judge goes step by step through the complaint giving each a reason why.

Also a request to challenge the ballots on 14th amendment grounds in PA has been denied.

(Same article, see also https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/13/934721699/legal-avenues-closing-as-trump-lawsuits-meet-with-defeat-or-dead-ends )
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 13th, 2020 at 2:31:01 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

So many paths to the presidency

All include overthrowing the will of the people.

America first my ass. What a crock of sh*t.
November 13th, 2020 at 2:40:42 PM permalink
reno

Certification dates:

Georgia: November 20
Pennsylvania: November 23
Michigan: November 23
Arizona: November 30
Wisconsin: December 1
Nevada: December 1
November 13th, 2020 at 3:00:03 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Watched him say this, I think it is the closest he has come publicly to acknowledging reality.

“I will not go – this administration will not be going to a lockdown,” Trump said today. “Hopefully, whatever happens in the future – who knows which administration it’ll be, I guess time will tell – but I can tell you this administration will not go to a lockdown.”
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 13th, 2020 at 4:43:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The networks keep screaming that
NO EVIDENCE has been presented
for fraud. Rudy said today that
what do they think affidavits signed
under oath are, chicken liver? He
said 90% of the evidence a lawyer
or prosecutor takes to court are signed
under oath affidavits. Sworn testimony
from eye witnesses who saw the
crime being committed. Trump's teams
have hundreds already.

You witnessed a guy robbing a bank
and you go under oath and sign an
affidavit that what you report is
true under the penalty of perjury.
The prosecution then uses this
document in court as evidence
against the defendant.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.