Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 16th, 2020 at 6:03:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’ve got good news and bad news for our righties:

Good: they found a net of 800 uncounted votes for Donny in one county in the GA recount.

Bad: he still lost the state by thousands of votes
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 16th, 2020 at 6:06:15 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288

Good: they found a net of 800 uncounted votes for Donny in one county in the GA recount.

I hope both GA senate seats go blue in the runoff.

I am sure conspiracies will abound on here....
November 16th, 2020 at 6:23:06 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3

I'm sure we'd be hearing all sorts of conspiracy theories if those votes were net Biden.

Heck, we might still.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 16th, 2020 at 6:30:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
‘You Have Disappointed Me,’ Trump Tells Room Full Of Supporters While Strapping On Gas Mask

The Onion.

_
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2020 at 12:44:58 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Can't wait for the shhhhhh-tuff to hit the fan!!

TRUMP 2020!!
MAGA!!

November 17th, 2020 at 8:28:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Can't wait for the shhhhhh-tuff to hit the fan!!

TRUMP 2020!!
MAGA!!

Basically every day since Donny lost I wake up to these amusing far-fetched posts from Shrek about how the election isn’t really over, Donny is gonna win, etc. etc.

This is the first one that’s disappointing. Very little effort put into it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 17th, 2020 at 4:36:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Basically every day since Donny lost I wake up to these amusing far-fetched posts from Shrek about how the election isn’t really over, Donny is gonna win, etc. etc.

This is the first one that’s disappointing. Very little effort put into it.

Trump fired someone else.

I was just thinking if he does something crazy enough we could probably impeach him again and get enough Republicans to convict.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2020 at 4:52:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Wayne County {Detroit]) refuses to certify Nov. 3 election results saying significantly more votes were cast then signed for in person.

https://patch.com/michigan/detroit/wayne-county-deadlocks-election-results-certification

Elections Security Expert Russ Ramsland: We have been out looking mostly at Michigan. We are beginning on turning our sights on Pennsylvania and Georgia. The things you find in Michigan are amazing. There are over 3,000 precincts where the presidential votes cast compared to the estimated voters from the SOS (Secretary of State) is 99% all the way up to 350%. Those kind of numbers don’t exist in the real world. So where did all those votes come from? And looking at that, we’ve gone back and looked at some of these huge vote dumps that were mostly Biden’s. We call them spikes. We’ve gone back and traced the spikes. We’ve seen where they were cast, primarily in four counties. We looked at how long it took to cast those votes. And we looked at the equipment that exists at all of those locations by serial number. And the fact of the matter is we can’t see any physical way possible for some of those votes to have been in those kind of numbers because they just don’t have the equipment that can produce it in that timing.

There is plenty of precedent around
the country where votes from a
county were thrown out for far
less cheating than is going on
here. The fraud committed in
these battleground states is
massive, they aren't even this
brazen in banana republics.
This is a true clown show.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 17th, 2020 at 5:20:57 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The Board of State Canvassers will take over and certify the results.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/decision-2020/2020/11/18/deadlocked-wayne-county-board-of-canvassers-fail-to-certify-election-results/

Quote: Jocelyn Benson, MI Secretary of State
Michigan’s Bureau of Elections stands ready to fulfill its duty to complete the canvas for Wayne County, address any clerical errors and improve the quality of the canvass overall. Importantly, this is not an indication that any votes were improperly cast or tabulated.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 17th, 2020 at 5:42:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
The Board of State Canvassers will take over and certify the results.

Statement from Michigan Republican Party chairman Laura Cox:

“The people of Michigan deserve to know what happened in Wayne County on Election Day and the days following. I am proud that, due to the efforts of the Michigan Republican Party, the Republican National Committee and the Trump Campaign, enough evidence of irregularities and potential voter fraud was uncovered resulting in the Wayne County Board of Canvassers refusing to certify their election results. This action will allow more time for us to get to the bottom of these deeply troubling irregularities."
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.