Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 22nd, 2020 at 5:07:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Oh come on
Trump is the ultimate sore loser in the history of mankind. Nobody comes close.
Its entertaining how many on the right are going down that sore loser rabbit hole.
I've never heard so much whining about a loss in my life being in total denial about the reality of the vote
Bottom line, this thread is just a whine, 28 pages of whining.

Didn’t you hear? Letting black people vote by mail and then accurately counting (and re-counting) those votes is “the biggest scandal in history!”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 22nd, 2020 at 7:29:58 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Oh come on
Trump is the ultimate sore loser in the history of mankind. Nobody comes close.
Its entertaining how many on the right are going down that sore loser rabbit hole.
I've never heard so much whining about a loss in my life being in total denial about the reality of the vote
Bottom line, this thread is just a whine, 28 pages of whining.

I agree his is a very sore loser, unless of course he turns out to be a great defender of the democratic process. We should know in a month or two.

But the hate and lies spewed by the left at Trump for the last 4 years is unprecedented for any president.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 22nd, 2020 at 7:39:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
I agree his is a very sore loser, unless of course he turns out to be a great defender of the democratic process. We should know in a month or two.

But the hate and lies spewed by the left at Trump for the last 4 years is unprecedented for any president.
Oh Oh come on
Unprecedented
Do you follow American history????.....
The hate Trump received from the left is equal to the hate Obama received from the right.
The hate for Clinton from the right for his whole 8 years.
The hatred for Nixon from the left. The protests in DC against Nixon were massive.
Throughout the history of American politics it's been brutal.
All presidents deal with it. Trump is the first to whine about it constantly.
As too massive voter fraud, it's a total joke.
Show me some evidence.
Wheres the beef?????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 22nd, 2020 at 8:53:23 AM permalink
kenarman
Oh Oh come on
Unprecedented
Do you follow American history????.....
The hate Trump received from the left is equal to the hate Obama received from the right.
The hate for Clinton from the right for his whole 8 years.
The hatred for Nixon from the left. The protests in DC against Nixon were massive.
Throughout the history of American politics it's been brutal.
All presidents deal with it. Trump is the first to whine about it constantly.
As too massive voter fraud, it's a total joke.
Show me some evidence.
Wheres the beef?????????????

None of your examples had the same level of continuous hate on such a personal level. Yes I have followed the US presidents since Kennedy, not so much before that although I knew who General Eisenhower was. I was in university during the Vietnam war and fully informed and sometime involved in all the protests involved then. The protestors hated the war and weren't fans of Johnson but the level of hate you now have against Trump personally was not there.
November 22nd, 2020 at 10:31:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
None of your examples had the same level of continuous hate on such a personal level. Yes I have followed the US presidents since Kennedy, not so much before that although I knew who General Eisenhower was. I was in university during the Vietnam war and fully informed and sometime involved in all the protests involved then. The protestors hated the war and weren't fans of Johnson but the level of hate you now have against Trump personally was not there.

There was no amplification like there is now. We had 3 networks in the 60s, national news was a half hour. Tv was off the air at midnight or earlier. You had no Internet. One land line, no cells. No Russian bots.

But was it still there? If you go by all the unrest in the 60s, there's no reason to think otherwise.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2020 at 10:38:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
President Johnson and Vice-President Humphrey were hanged in effigy in Berkeley, California
And they were Democrats.

Also per Obama, An hours worth of burnings and hangs of Obama.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2020 at 11:38:59 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: rxwine
There was no amplification like there is now. We had 3 networks in the 60s, national news was a half hour. Tv was off the air at midnight or earlier. You had no Internet. One land line, no cells. No Russian bots.

But was it still there? If you go by all the unrest in the 60s, there's no reason to think otherwise.

Your point of the amplification from the internet is true but the hate on the individual level was not there. Our social media on campus in the sixties was the coffee shops, student lounges and campus pub. We had endless discussions on politics in the world at the time. We could have conversations with people that disagreed with our views without resorting to name calling. I have people today that I consider decades old good friends. I can't discuss current politics with them because I either have to agree with them or they will get mad and leave, they are all radical liberals. I can I have entertaining and educational discussion with others that disagree with me with no problem. They are mostly middle of road people.
November 22nd, 2020 at 12:45:56 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
That's Chunk Yogurt who went insane
when Hillary's bid at stealing the 16
election went bad.

lol, Chunk Yogurt is starting to get nervous. He knows that Trump has a great shot, and I can't wait for another epic meltdown. 😂😂

November 22nd, 2020 at 1:00:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's little stuff like this that's getting
officials attention. In WI every
election there are people who
request 'indefinitely confined'
ballots because they can't go
to the polls. It usually averages
around 1000 requests per
election. This year there were
over 200,000 such requests.
That number alone would
change the outcome if they
were all gotten for fraudulent
reasons. All of this must be
investigated before votes are
certified.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 22nd, 2020 at 1:01:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Your point of the amplification from the internet is true but the hate on the individual level was not there. Our social media on campus in the sixties was the coffee shops, student lounges and campus pub. We had endless discussions on politics in the world at the time. We could have conversations with people that disagreed with our views without resorting to name calling. I have people today that I consider decades old good friends. I can't discuss current politics with them because I either have to agree with them or they will get mad and leave, they are all radical liberals. I can I have entertaining and educational discussion with others that disagree with me with no problem. They are mostly middle of road people.

Are you sure they even want to talk politics? I have a good friend from my teenage years who has gone to the conservative side. I enjoy his company, but why would I want to hear him yak about trump? I have the whole internet for that.