Stop the Steal!

Page 4 of 105<1234567>Last »

Thread Rating:

November 8th, 2020 at 10:17:58 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
there was no voter fraud.
So you've already heard THIS CASE and seen all the evidence? You'd better tell the judge how to rule because he hasn't even looked at it yet lol

Quote: Tanko
there was no voter fraud.
And you can prove that Richard Hopkins is lying? (He's a postal worker in PA. He's gone on record saying that he's willing to testify in court under oath that 2020 Presidential Election ballots are being backdated to November 3rd.)

Don't worry, there is more evidence yet to come. 👍
November 8th, 2020 at 10:18:22 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I agree
Simply look at the reactions of members here 4 years ago and today.
4 years ago those on the left here accepted the results and moved on. I posted something like I now get to play fun offence instead of defense defending a Pres. I looked at the bright side 4 years ago

I don't think that is true. For the last four years we were still hearing complaints that the Russians interferred and compromised the election.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 8th, 2020 at 10:22:25 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
You must not have seen the tantrums 4 years ago. No Trump supporters are marching around dressed as body parts or screaming into the sky.
+100

And we don't riot, loot, and burn down cities either. 👍👍
November 8th, 2020 at 10:30:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Trump was a great unifier. He unified the Democrats against him. He made Nancy Pelosi’s job keeping the various factions in line much easier. I think he even helped bury any serious effort by third party contenders.

He was so good at it, he made himself a one termer in the process. If we could keep him around, but completely impotent, he might continue to help the left.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 8th, 2020 at 10:47:02 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Wizard
I'm referring to the collective tantrum, led by the crybaby-in-chief.

We have been living a 4 year tantrum from the left after the last election. 4 days is hardly comparable.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 8th, 2020 at 10:53:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Not sure why it’s so hard for some of our members to comprehend how Donny lost...

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2020 at 10:54:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
This is so emblematic of what we are going through right now.

The fact that Trump supporters do not understand the difference between how a President (not just a candidate, a sitting President) acts and how groups of supporters act is absurd.....

The President (again while being President, not just a candidate) is undermining the election by sowing seeds of doubt (which many here have bought into)….

And, the retort to this is some feminist march 4 years ago (which was not disputing the results of the election, but raising awareness to improper behavior, a lesson which Trump has apparently still not learned....)

If a POTUS sees fraud he is supposed to ignore it?

You think the Democrats pushed mail-in because they were so worried about the china virus and nothing else?

If it were the other way around and it was Trump who won late the media would be shouting that we have to investigate.

If you doubt any of that look back to 2000.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2020 at 10:54:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
We have been living a 4 year tantrum from the left after the last election. 4 days is hardly comparable.

The diff
you guys won 4 years ago. We admitted you won the EC and there was no doubt of a peaceful transition of power
We just won and most on the right wont accept it and there is doubt of a smooth transition like we had 4 years ago
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 8th, 2020 at 11:16:12 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined

We just won and most on the right wont accept it and there is doubt of a smooth transition like we had 4 years ago

Ed, you reallyseem to be exagerating more than usual lately. When you say most of the right isn't excepting it, that just seems ridiculous. I would guess that 99% of the people that voted for Trump are accepting it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 8th, 2020 at 11:20:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Ed, you reallyseem to be exagerating more than usual lately. When you say most of the right isn't excepting it, that just seems ridiculous. I would guess that 99% of the people that voted for Trump are accepting it.

Not even close to 99%.

Heck, just look some at our board’s righties.

EB is apparently manning a phone bank or something in the hopes he can overturn the results (lol).
Shrek is constantly posting debunked conspiracy theories.
Duffman is being Duffman and just gaslighting.

SOOPOO and Tanko have accepted the results.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 4 of 105<1234567>Last »