Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 9th, 2020 at 5:22:38 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: AZDuffman
When and how did he "pack the court?"

??

He appointed the most justices since Reagan. I didn’t mean it as an insult to your god emperor, merely that he appointed 1/3 of the court yet its not going the way conservatives want.
December 9th, 2020 at 6:19:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: gamerfreak
??

He appointed the most justices since Reagan. I didn’t mean it as an insult to your god emperor, merely that he appointed 1/3 of the court yet its not going the way conservatives want.

"Pack the Court" is a term that has a specific meaning. Appointing justices in the course of regular business you should not use the term "packing."
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2020 at 6:44:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
"Pack the Court" is a term that has a specific meaning. Appointing justices in the course of regular business you should not use the term "packing."

The only "packing" Donny needs to be concerned about right now is all the packing his family needs to do before Jan. 20th.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 9th, 2020 at 8:11:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Welcome back Mr. Shrek. Not even arguing if the election was stolen or fairly won, the reality is there is NOTHING that will be done to change the result of the Presidential election. BY FAR, the ONLY thing Republicans should be focusing on is the two Georgia Senate races. The great majority of things that you worry about in a Biden Presidency are almost totally mitigated if the Senate stays Republican. If it goes 50/50, which means Democrat, ALL your fears may come true. So why not focus your energies on the REAL WORLD and support real Republican candidates that CAN win their elections as opposed to the President WHO HAS NO CHANCE to win his?

By the way, I thought Dems have a 10 or so lead in the House. Guy on TV just said’’with the TWO person” majority blah blah blah.... Is it really only going to be TWO????
December 9th, 2020 at 8:22:17 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
By the way, I thought Dems have a 10 or so lead in the House. Guy on TV just said’’with the TWO person” majority blah blah blah.... Is it really only going to be TWO????

A quick Google search has the current House result at 222-211 with 2 races still uncalled.

218 is needed for a majority.

2 House Dems are expected to join the Biden administration. (Those are safe Dem seats, but it will take a while to refill them after special elections).

222-218 = 4 - 2 = 2

I’m assuming that’s where the 2 number came from.
December 9th, 2020 at 10:16:22 AM permalink
ams288
Donny’s whining on Twitter has been especially enjoyable today for those of us who hate him.

I’m guessing the SCOTUS ruling yesterday got under his skin...

December 9th, 2020 at 11:09:37 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
the reality is there is NOTHING that will be done to change the result of the Presidential election

Nope, I outlined the way Trump remains president a few weeks ago. The state legislatures in PA, AZ, MI, etc. can send their own slate of electors (per the Constitution), or Republicans can jam things up on Jan 6 and trigger a contingent election.

Either way, Trump wins. 😎
December 9th, 2020 at 11:15:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Donny’s whining on Twitter has been especially enjoyable today for those of us who hate him.

I’m guessing the SCOTUS ruling yesterday got under his skin...

Amazes me the lengths he will go to avoid being called a loser
He lost and he just cant deal with it
Sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2020 at 11:18:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
Nope, I outlined the way Trump remains president a few weeks ago. The state legislatures in PA, AZ, MI, etc. can send their own slate of electors (per the Constitution), or Republicans can jam things up on Jan 6 and trigger a contingent election.

Either way, Trump wins. 😎

Aliens can come and sever California and fly it up to space. Same with NY. It ain’t happening. I mean, of course you can want it to happen. But it ain’t happening!!!!
December 9th, 2020 at 12:33:42 PM permalink
ams288
Aliens can come and sever California and fly it up to space. Same with NY. It ain’t happening. I mean, of course you can want it to happen. But it ain’t happening!!!!

He knows it ain’t happening.

He’s just delaying the inevitability of having to admit Donny won’t be POTUS anymore come January 20th at 12:01pm.