Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 14th, 2021 at 5:10:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler
This may be one of the most ridiculous things I have seen today:

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-claims-trial-by-combat-comment-game-of-thrones-reference-2021-1

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England. When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him." -Rudy Giuliani

'Nearly a week after calling for "trial by combat" at the Washington, DC, rally that directly preceded the riot at the US Capitol, Rudy Giuliani says he was just making a "Game of Thrones" reference and not calling for a violent battle. ' -Article

Game of thrones a "famous documentary" about "ficticous England"? Its almost hard to tell if this guy really is so out of touch or is just intentionally becoming a self-caricature for views. I doubt that he could even point to Dorne on a map.

I dont think anybody on the planet takes Rudy seriously anymore
Hmm
Maybe EB and AZ are exceptions lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 15th, 2021 at 3:27:20 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
This is why mail in ballots are here to stay:

"Woman Charged with Operating Massive Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Texas"

"I'm looking at $55,000"

January 15th, 2021 at 4:15:15 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Please explain how you understand the idea of impeaching a guy no longer in office. I would love to hear that.
I don't think he understands the Constitution, so he can't explain. 😂😂

Quote: Tanko

"I'm looking at $55,000"
Unfortunately, libbies don't care about voter fraud. They'll just pretend like this didn't even happen. 🙄
January 15th, 2021 at 7:16:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Shrek
I don't think he understands the Constitution, so he can't explain. 😂

"I'm looking at $55,000"Unfortunately, libbies don't care about voter fraud. They'll just pretend like this didn't even happen. 🙄

Both sides each have something to acknowledge:

Republicans: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud that is sufficient enough to have demonstrably changed the outcome of the election. It is possible that sufficient voter fraud did occur, but it would take lengthy investigation for that to be determined and is unlikely to be the case. Another thing to acknowledge is that there is plenty that your side could have done in the legal venue, before the election took place to try to prevent some of the problems that you are claiming came about by way of those things.

Democrats: The main stream media has repeatedly referred to this as, "The safest and most secure election in our country's history," and that is patent bulls***. It's simply not reasonable, and defies all common sense, to believe that the election that had the highest percentage of vote arriving by way of mail-in ballot of all-time is, "Most secure." This is a completely ridiculous claim. Secondly, be smart enough not to completely deny all possible fraud. Fraud has occurred, did occur and will likely continue to occur in every election---at least to some extent.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2021 at 7:52:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Mission146

Republicans: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud that is sufficient enough to have demonstrably changed the outcome of the election. It is possible that sufficient voter fraud did occur, but it would take lengthy investigation for that to be determined and is unlikely to be the case. Another thing to acknowledge is that there is plenty that your side could have done in the legal venue, before the election took place to try to prevent some of the problems that you are claiming came about by way of those things.

Democrats: The main stream media has repeatedly referred to this as, "The safest and most secure election in our country's history," and that is patent bulls***. It's simply not reasonable, and defies all common sense, to believe that the election that had the highest percentage of vote arriving by way of mail-in ballot of all-time is, "Most secure." This is a completely ridiculous claim. Secondly, be smart enough not to completely deny all possible fraud. Fraud has occurred, did occur and will likely continue to occur in every election---at least to some extent.

Agree that it was by far the least secure, at least in recent memory. But that is what the majority of the people want. They are willing to trade security for increased ease of voting. We have heard AZ’s countless criticisms of this, but (to me sadly) it is not what the people want. Th fact that AZ and I want security over ease is not relevant. We are vastly outnumbered.

My liberal son believes somehow the Republicans will be able to roll back many of these rules that made voting much easier. I think momentum is the other way.
January 15th, 2021 at 7:55:27 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

Agree that it was by far the least secure, at least in recent memory. But that is what the majority of the people want. They are willing to trade security for increased ease of voting. We have heard AZ’s countless criticisms of this, but (to me sadly) it is not what the people want. Th fact that AZ and I want security over ease is not relevant. We are vastly outnumbered.

My liberal son believes somehow the Republicans will be able to roll back many of these rules that made voting much easier. I think momentum is the other way.

Put me in camp AZ/SOOPOO on this one.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2021 at 9:46:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Democrats: The main stream media has repeatedly referred to this as, "The safest and most secure election in our country's history," and that is patent bulls***. It's simply not reasonable, and defies all common sense, to believe that the election that had the highest percentage of vote arriving by way of mail-in ballot of all-time is, "Most secure." This is a

Democrats quoting Republican election officials in more than one case I believe.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2021 at 9:56:48 AM permalink
quadriga

The press itself didn't say the election was the most secure in history. The chief of the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency, Christopher Kreb, said 2020 vote was the "most secure" in US history, and Trump fired him.

The Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council also said: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history,”

A group of 59 scientists and election security experts penned a letter to the public:

"No credible evidence has been put forth that supports a conclusion that the 2020 election outcome in any state has been altered through technical compromise," they wrote. “In every case of which we are aware, these claims either have been unsubstantiated or are technically incoherent.”

I would say that this was the most the most scrutinized election in memory.

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/17/tammy-baldwin/yes-department-homeland-security-declared-nov-3-el/
January 15th, 2021 at 10:26:33 AM permalink
Tanko

Republicans: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud that is sufficient enough to have demonstrably changed the outcome of the election.

Difficult to swing a presidential election, but a lot easier in state and local elections where only a handful of votes can decide the outcome.

The felon in the video proved that. According to her, she has state senators and judges in her pocket.

Veritas posted this example in September, showing voter fraud in Minnesota.

“Numbers don’t lie. Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentees’ ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full. All these are for Jamal Osman... We got 300 today for Jamal Osman only,”

Totally ignored by the MSM of course. Just as they ignored this latest Texas voter fraud case.
January 15th, 2021 at 10:28:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko

"I'm looking at $55,000"

Based on the length of that interaction they filmed and all the time included driving around, her claim of 1800 ballots doesn’t sound very credible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?