Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

August 4th, 2021 at 5:52:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
Who is Mike Lindell?

MyPillow Guy
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2021 at 9:30:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
LMAO - Nancy Pelosi sounds like me

Quote:
”What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?"

Pelosi continued, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."

According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."

Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weapons
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 2nd, 2021 at 10:30:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
Lin Wood put a different conspiracy theory forward in a clip going viral on Twitter when he suggested the planes that hit the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 were CGI and a missile was fired at the Pentagon as part of a plot to bring down a building containing financial records of “missing” trillions

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maga-attorney-lin-wood-tells-silent-crowd-that-9-11-was-a-cover-up-involving-cgi-and-missiles-we-got-played/ar-AAP4C8Y?ocid=msedgntp

Quote:
After Lin Wood strung together several unrelated claims and definitions of words, he dramatically declared “There are. No. Coincidences.” in front of a dead silent crowd.

Who knows what a silent reaction means. Who would hire this guy besides another nut?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 16th, 2021 at 9:28:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Two stable individuals

Quote:
The feud appears to have begun months ago, when Marjorie Taylor Greene replaced Wood as her attorney in a defamation case.

"I am fine with her decision as I guess I was too controversial for Marjorie since I was fighting for Trump to FIX 2020 and she was NOT," Wood wrote on his Telegram account.

After this, Wood ramped up criticisms of Greene, frequently accusing the congresswoman of not doing enough to try and overturn the results of the 2020 election in Georgia, and calling her a "communist" or "communist sympathizer."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-allies-lin-wood-and-marjorie-taylor-greene-exchange-right-wing-insults-in-a-public-feud/ar-AAPAZ8j?ocid=undefined
October 21st, 2021 at 6:47:49 AM permalink
rxwine
The chances that someone can remember things they did on any routine day in the past is pretty small.

The chances that Democrats and most Republicans remember specific phone calls they made around Jan 6th event regarding Trump would be pretty good. Especially not long after the event.

Not Gym Jordan. Talking to Trump on that day wasn't very memorable. It's just a vague recollection since the first time they asked him about it.
October 21st, 2021 at 10:44:13 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
There was a very good special report on TV last night about the Jan. 6th insurrection, I think it was on PBS.
October 21st, 2021 at 11:25:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
The chances that someone can remember things they did on any routine day in the past is pretty small.

The chances that Democrats and most Republicans remember specific phone calls they made around Jan 6th event regarding Trump would be pretty good. Especially not long after the event.

Not Gym Jordan. Talking to Trump on that day wasn't very memorable. It's just a vague recollection since the first time they asked him about it.

What was memorable about that day? Protest where a couple of windows got broken, people broke into a building, cops shot somebody. It happens all the time in the big red cities.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 21st, 2021 at 11:48:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
What was memorable about that day? Protest where a couple of windows got broken, people broke into a building, cops shot somebody. It happens all the time in the big red cities.

LMAO

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2021 at 11:59:41 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: kenarman

Deny, dismiss, minimize and deflect: right out of the Trump playbook.

Sorry to burst your bubble of self-imposed ignorance of reality, but it was A LOT MORE than "a couple windows got broken."

It was an insurrection for christ's sake, an armed insurrection that injured 140 policeman and forced a sitting congress to flea in fear for their lives.
October 21st, 2021 at 6:39:46 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: missedhervee
Deny, dismiss, minimize and deflect: right out of the Trump playbook.

Sorry to burst your bubble of self-imposed ignorance of reality, but it was A LOT MORE than "a couple windows got broken."

It was an insurrection for christ's sake, an armed insurrection that injured 140 policeman and forced a sitting congress to flea in fear for their lives.

Can you name who has been charged with insurrection?

I will make it easier for you:

Can you tell me how many people have been charged with insurrection?
Let's go Brandon