The Biden Presidency 2021

September 9th, 2021 at 6:58:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter

I'm sure that dementia joe bidumb will appoint highly competent people such as those that already work for his administration, for example Lloyd Austin and stinkin Blinken, who surrendered to the Taliban.

Agreed. They are certainly more competent than Kellyanne and Sean Spicer.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 9th, 2021 at 7:23:30 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
MAGA!!!

Biden administration tells ex-Trump officials to resign from military academy advisory boards or be dismissed

Unclear how the Air Force Academy will continue functioning without Kellyanne Conway’s expertise.... 😂

I'm sure that dementia joe bidumb will appoint highly competent people such as those that already work for his administration, for example Lloyd Austin and stinkin Blinken, who surrendered to the Taliban.

This is just a distraction. Replace them; who cared, since the Boards have apparently been suspended by the SecDef anyway. If we spend the day worrying about things like this, we'll tend to ignore more important items. Distraction, deflection, divisiveness, and diversion is a tactic of the President who once lied and told us he would have the "most transparent administration in history."
September 9th, 2021 at 12:09:38 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Nate SIlver's 538 site lists various Presidential Polls.
Gives them a "grade" on reliability & then "adjusts" them for their biases.
YouGov is a frequently used Poll, gets a B+ rating from the Left leaning Silver website
The 538 adjustments to YouGov's raw results are typically low, meaning they believe the raw data to be unbiased.
On 7/31 YouGov had Biden 50/43 on Approve/Disapprove, as adjusted for a +7 net positive result
Five weeks later, on 9/4 YouGov lists Biden at 40/50, or a -10% net negative result
The level of support as accurate is always up for debate, but a net 17% decline in approval rating in 5 weeks!
Tough to argue that there isn't a lot of "buyer's remorse" now that the reality of what The House Plant & A Hoe meant for America.
Covid/Leaving Americans Behind in Afghanistan/Border Debacle/Inner City Crime/Inflation all coming home to roost.
The Stock Market is next, I expect that to roll over in the next 45 days as corporate earnings warnings & announcements hit the wires.
Time to take your 25% equity gains YTD and hide in cash for a while. Precious metals may be a play over the last part of 2021 as well.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 9th, 2021 at 12:19:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09

The Stock Market is next, I expect that to roll over in the next 45 days as corporate earnings warnings & announcements hit the wires.
Time to take your 25% equity gains YTD and hide in cash for a while. Precious metals may be a play over the last part of 2021 as well.

ROTFL
As soon as a Dem is President , we hear the doom and gloom from Trumpers
I'm riding the market baby
Trump said the market would crash under Biden.
Quite the opposite has happened
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 9th, 2021 at 12:27:35 PM permalink
ams288

No one cares about your terrible predictions.

DRich neutered you in that department.
September 9th, 2021 at 12:28:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You keep yakking about the market.

It's going down today, and I suspect will continue to slide.

Not blaming old Joe, just sayin' the two aren't necessarily correlated.

It soared when we thought the country was finally able to open up ... oops ... now for reality ...
September 9th, 2021 at 12:53:58 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: missedhervee
You keep yakking about the market.

It's going down today, and I suspect will continue to slide.

Not blaming old Joe, just sayin' the two aren't necessarily correlated.

It soared when we thought the country was finally able to open up ... oops ... now for reality ...

That's all I am saying, it is going to slide from here and a tradeable amount.
S&P 500 4200 is decent support, could go lower. NAZ will test 14,000 level.
Consumer Confidence, GDP revisions downward, Inflation = higher interest rates & equities go down.
It's been a nice ride to 25% gains this year on the back of the vaccine rollout,
But I think its time to take a few chips off the Biden Train as he evidently isn't any better than Trumpie on Covid.
What a concept, no one can actually control the virus, it's just going to burn through the population.
Is AMS on his 8th or 9th post of drivel today? It's so hard to keep track,.
Anyway we can get a daily counter on the home page to judge the level of idiocy in the posts that day?
Posting here & cleaning the next college jock's fecal matter off his stick is his whole life evidently.
That may be the reason the kid barely makes $70K. Already in his early 30's, you kinda need to step it up AMS.
But I know, money doesn't equal success or smarts. You just keep telling yourself that.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 9th, 2021 at 12:58:02 PM permalink
ams288
Is AMS on his 8th or 9th post of drivel today? It's so hard to keep track,.
Anyway we can get a daily counter on the home page to judge the level of idiocy in the posts that day?
Posting here & cleaning the next college jock's fecal matter off his stick is his whole life evidently.
That may be the reason the kid barely makes $70K. Already in his early 30's, you kinda need to step it up AMS.
But I know, money doesn't equal success or smarts. You just keep telling yourself that.
LMAO

Creepy post.

And I am vastly overpaid for the 8-10 hours of work I put in a week. Nice trolling attempt though. One day you may just succeed in triggering me. ;)
September 12th, 2021 at 12:33:38 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
September 12th, 2021 at 1:13:52 PM permalink
ams288

Didn’t click on a single one. I assume they’re all attempts at triggering the libs. Thanks for hiding them behind spoilers so we can all ignore them.