The Biden Presidency 2021

September 29th, 2021 at 1:58:13 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
Quote: ams288
I think you have wildly miscalculated how much enjoyment I am getting from your obsession with my quote about the cop killer.

Sure Jan, I recall you enjoyed being called out so much that you had to PM the teacher.
Didn't you mention your "feelings" were hurt,. Poor AMS.
You know what they say about the staying out of the kitchen.
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
September 29th, 2021 at 2:01:42 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 20
Posts: 9129
Quote: JCW09
Sure Jan, I recall you enjoyed being called out so much that you had to PM the teacher.
Didn't you mention your "feelings" were hurt,. Poor AMS.
You know what they say about the staying out of the kitchen.


My feelings werenít hurt. I personally couldnít care less what a person like you thinks of me. I just know the rules and know you broke one. I saw an opportunity to get you in time out, and I took it.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
October 3rd, 2021 at 2:52:06 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
#FJB trending this afternoon.
Wasn't The House Plant supposed to "Unify The Country"?
He can't even unify his 50 Democratic Senators
LMAO
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
October 3rd, 2021 at 3:21:11 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 3
Posts: 1083
Quote: JCW09
#FJB trending this afternoon.
Wasn't The House Plant supposed to "Unify The Country"?
He can't even unify his 50 Democratic Senators
LMAO

Did you see the NBC reporter interviewing the NASCAR race winner when the crowd was yelling "F Joe Biden" but reporter says the crowd was yelling "letís go Brandon"?

The main stream media is so biased and fake.
Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2021 at 3:59:51 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Quote: fleaswatter


The main stream media is so biased and fake.

Yet you are addicted to it
Why??????????
I dont have the foggiest idea what Fox is reporting nor do I care
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2021 at 4:06:01 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Quote: JCW09

He can't even unify his 50 Democratic Senators

Pretty obvious you dont understand Dems
Not much has changed since the days of Will Rodgers
"I dont belong to an organized political party, I'm a Democrat" :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2021 at 4:36:37 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
Quote: terapined
Pretty obvious you dont understand Dems
Not much has changed since the days of Will Rodgers
"I dont belong to an organized political party, I'm a Democrat" :-)

Tell that to the Dems that chased Sinema into the bathroom to yell at her.
Your party is a mess right now, LMAO.
Oh and this ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
October 3rd, 2021 at 4:48:04 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 20
Posts: 9129
Quote: JCW09
Tell that to the Dems that chased Sinema into the bathroom to yell at her.
Your party is a mess right now, LMAO.


Good! Sinema is the worst.

I can understand Manchinís position. Heís a Dem from WV. NO other Dem will win a statewide race there. So while he sucks, we just have to accept it because without him the evil GOP would have control.

Sinema, OTOH, is replaceable. AZ just elected another Dem senator and voted for Biden (as the GOPís audit re-affirmed). She could and should get primaried.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
October 3rd, 2021 at 5:09:08 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
AZ voters will get another bite at the Kelly apple in 2022
It will be interesting to see if he can beat a GOP candidate that wasn't installed for a dead McCain.
Kelly & Warnock are the two Dem Senators most at risk in 2022, IMHO.
Dems are stuck with Sinema until 2024, Welcome to having a "Maverick" in your Caucus.
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
October 3rd, 2021 at 5:17:32 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
Quote: ams288
I can understand Manchinís position. Heís a Dem from WV. NO other Dem will win a statewide race there. So while he sucks, we just have to accept it because without him the evil GOP would have control.

Does Manchin switch parties before the 2024 election?
If he caves on "Human Infrastructure Socialism" and it includes any Green New Deal rules that impact coal
He may become a casualty in 2024.
Trump won every county in WV & overall by almost 39%.
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)