October 3rd, 2021 at 5:38:04 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Yet you are addicted to it
Why??????????

I dont have the foggiest idea what Fox is reporting nor do I care

Remember the following?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3389/12/#post174880

Fox talking heads nodded as guests provided whacky proof on a stolen election

Now I understand, you don't watch Fox, you just make up crap and post it here

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 4th, 2021 at 7:40:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
Remember the following?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3389/12/#post174880

Now I understand, you don't watch Fox, you just make up crap and post it here

I'm only aware of what's on foxnews when they themselves make the news via a 2.7 billion lawsuit
Righties constantly whine about what MSM reports and does not report
Big difference
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 6th, 2021 at 2:27:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Biden's going to need to string together some more recent successes or do a better PR job. Sorry to say. He might survive with the base, but he won't survive with the middle which he will need sooner or later.

And no, not an ounce of regret getting rid of Donald TrumpleTurd. And there never will be.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 6th, 2021 at 2:35:57 PM permalink
rxwine
I'm also starting to really dislike Manchin for contributing to the decline with all this delay. I expect it from McConnell. But with friends like Manchin you may not need enemies.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 6th, 2021 at 6:50:43 PM permalink
fleaswatter
I realize that polls are meaningless this far away from elections but the recent Quinnipiac poll does not look good for dementia joe bidumb and his administration.

Some highlights:

Biden received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue when Americans were asked about his handling of ...
- the response to the coronavirus: 48 percent approve, while 50 percent disapprove;
- the economy: 39 percent approve, while 55 percent disapprove;
- his job as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military: 37 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
- taxes: 37 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove;
- foreign policy: 34 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
- immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove;
- the situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove.

When it comes to Biden's personal traits, Americans were asked whether or not Biden ...
- cares about average Americans: 49 percent say yes, while 48 percent say no, compared to 58 - 37 percent yes in April;
- is honest: 44 percent say yes, while 50 percent say no, compared to 51 - 42 percent yes in April;
- has good leadership skills: 41 percent say yes, while 56 percent say no, compared to 52 - 44 percent yes in April.

More than half of Americans say 55 - 42 percent that the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.

Roughly 3 in 10 Americans (28 percent) think the U.S. did the right thing by withdrawing all troops from Afghanistan, while 50 percent think the U.S. should have withdrawn some troops from Afghanistan but not all troops, and 15 percent think the U.S. should not have withdrawn any troops from Afghanistan.
Let's go Brandon
October 6th, 2021 at 7:04:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
I realize that polls are meaningless this far away from elections

Yup. Agree.

tldr for the rest of the post
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2021 at 4:18:33 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Thank goodness Mitch McConnell prevented that loony leftist Merrick Garland from becoming a Supreme Court justice.

Anyone who still believes that Garland is a "centrist" and "moderate" should have their head examined.

And by the way, F Joe Biden heard (and seen) in Italy…

LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 11th, 2021 at 4:43:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Fighting fire with fire.

Quote:
North Carolina Voters Falsely Accused of Voting Twice Can Sue for Defamation

https://www.newsweek.com/north-carolina-voters-falsely-accused-voting-twice-can-sue-defamation-1635884

Are we having fun yet?
October 12th, 2021 at 10:33:45 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Looks like #FJB spreading to those from those white supremacists in the South to the QANon's in Italy,
Or maybe, just maybe there are a lot of normal people around the globe that think Joe Biden is a moron.

F Joe Biden US Embassy in Italy

France already pulled their US Ambassador out of the US.
The House Plant Admin sure is changing the alleged negative view our European Allies have of the US.
Screwing our European Allies in the Afghan withdrawal tends to piss them off.

You also have to love FiveThirtyEight's A- rating for Quinnipiac Poll
Quinnipiac (7/27/21): Biden Rating - 46% Approve/43% Disapprove
Quinnipiac (10/4/21): Biden Rating - 38% Approve/53% Disapprove
Please queue the WhatAboutIsm's from the Left on you didn't care about Polls when Trump was President.
Not sure that is relevant since Trump lost in 2020.
But good luck in 2022 Dems, you are, how shall I put it, "Let's Go Brandon'd"
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 12th, 2021 at 10:37:05 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: rxwine

Who cares about two people suing for defamation?
Good luck to them, their attorneys are going to take 70% of anything they get in expenses & contingent fees.
"Fire with Fire"? You go get 'em this is huge news to absolutely no one.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288