The Biden Presidency 2021

October 13th, 2021 at 8:48:23 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: missedhervee
Oh please, enough sour grapes from the losing side.

Biden is a cheerleader for vaccination: Trump never supported it fully.

No sour grapes, just do something positive now that your in the Oval.
And take a friggin question or 7 from reporters without reading names off a list.
What has Biden done well in the last 9 months? Serious question.
He clearly sucks at being a Covid Vaccine cheerleader because what his Admin has done, did not work.
At least not if you judge by the death count. But before you go there, you have to believe a POTUS can make a difference.
I do not, beyond mobilizing Big Pharma to find a vaccine and fast.
By the way, it didn't take long for Dems to bash Big Pharma after they saved our collective butts with the vaccine.
Trump did what he could to encourage a fast vaccine development path and threw a lot of money at securing vaccine doses.
Biden has been as successful as Trump, which is he has done his part in distributing the vaccines.
That concludes the role of the federal government in fighting Covid. No locking people down, mandatory masks & vaccines.
This is America, if you want more from your federal government, you shouldn't live in a republic union of 50 states.
Vaccine mandates from the feds?!? Yeah that will work out well for Joe.
I think this OSHA thing will sink him in the the 20's in approval rating on at least one poll over the next 45 days.
Keep up the good work Joe, you're making 2022 a cake walk for the GOP.
Wonder if McAuliffe loses in Virginia? That will be a shot across the Dem's bow. We shall see.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 14th, 2021 at 5:40:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09

What has Biden done well in the last 9 months? Serious question.

He beat Trump
He's against republican pro virus policies
He is for releasing Trump communications on Jan 6, the most dangerous day for this country ever
Biden is insuring that evidence of a coup will be uncovered
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2021 at 8:11:51 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
He beat Trump

That has been nearly a year and is not part of what he has actually done as President. I wasn't surprised at all that he won; the media ignored his flaws and highlighted Trump's. That is why Pelosi thinks they should help them now by getting out the work on the Economic Disaster Plan they are trying to pass; they put Biden over in the election by ignoring everything negative about him and now she wants the crappy bills put over.

They are not "pro virus" they are anti-mandate. The government at some level can require vaccinations but it doesn't seem that the current folks can't figure out how it was done and have it done at the level it was handled before (federal, state, local) and with debate. They are just trying to write an OSHA rule and that is taking forever. They also ignore natural immunity and don't talk to us about new therapies.

I personally think that people should take the vaccine, but I guess to Bidenettes trying to avoid mandates is "pro-virus"...which is just a stupid take.

He is for releasing Trump communications on Jan 6, the most dangerous day for this country ever

It wasn't a good day, but the country was not in danger. I am all for prosecuting those who did wrong, but none have been charged with as serious of a crime as your comment would indicate should be necessary.

People doing wrong being prosecuted is not a 1/6/2021 thing...

Yes, the "most transparent administration in history" wants to do that but fails to be transparent.

This President is doing a horrible job and wants to grow the welfare state with policies that will cause everyone who actually works to either pay more in taxes or in costs for goods.

Their un-American policies of harming oil production here, where we actually have to follow regulations or people can be prosecuted, and asking countries that don't have similar regulations and regularly conspire to charge us higher prices , have already helped drive inflation.

Their border policy is non-existent and does not follow even those same Covid protocols that you support.

They ignored the transportation issues until yesterday and don't speak out about California's unrealistic rules on trucking. The Transportation Secretary just says we should shop earlier...

The ridiculous Attorney General somehow thinks someone getting out of line at a school board meeting is some kind of domestic terrorism. No, it is wrong to get out of line but it is a LOCAL issue not a DOJ issue. People calling out their elected leaders is as normal as the clock ticking...more of it should be done.

The left is stuck in "but Trump" world. I am okay with them investigating whatever they want to investigate as long as the rights of the folks being investigated are protected. I am all for a Special Counsel to settle the issues with Hunter Biden and the possibility of the influence of President Biden being used for gain by his offspring. Investigate everything.
October 14th, 2021 at 8:30:21 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Biden's Economic Disaster Plan calls for reporting on all transactions over $600, the IRS Snooping Plan, and then says that it is "not spying"... Call it what you want, but it is spying, or tracking, for the purpose of finding out if people are avoiding taxes.

Are we going to have to report non-taxable income (VA Disability Pay, for example) in order for them to track our income and outgo streams better?

Why do they lie about what they want to do?
October 14th, 2021 at 1:26:44 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
He beat Trump

Wow, that is quite a list. You must be so proud.
Do you have a Biden bumper sticker on the back of the RV?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 14th, 2021 at 2:42:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
Biden's Economic Disaster Plan calls for reporting on all transactions over $600, the IRS Snooping Plan, and then says that it is "not spying"... Call it what you want, but it is spying, or tracking, for the purpose of finding out if people are avoiding taxes.

Are we going to have to report non-taxable income (VA Disability Pay, for example) in order for them to track our income and outgo streams better?

Why do they lie about what they want to do?

You want certainty of no voter fraud, but don’t want anyone looking too close at your tax liability?

Interesting.

It’s not like your tax forms are submitted and the IRS can check it without invading your privacy. They already do that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2021 at 2:52:06 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: JCW09
Wow, that is quite a list. You must be so proud.
Do you have a Biden bumper sticker on the back of the RV?

Damm straight I'm proud
I was so embarrassed for this country when Trump was Prez
No longer embarrassed, quite proud
No bumper sticker, most upscale rvers conservative
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2021 at 3:02:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Damm straight I'm proud
I was so embarrassed for this country when Trump was Prez
No longer embarrassed, quite proud
No bumper sticker, most upscale rvers conservative

I would never put a political bumper sticker on my car. Why make half the people who see you driving around hate you?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2021 at 3:10:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I might if it was magnetic. I’d worry about someone damaging my car if it was just parked somewhere. I worry about that some anyway. Try to park in spots with plenty of room.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2021 at 3:12:41 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: RonC
That has been nearly a year and is not part of what he has actually done as President. I wasn't surprised at all that he won; the media ignored his flaws and highlighted Trump's. That is why Pelosi thinks they should help them now by getting out the work on the Economic Disaster Plan they are trying to pass; they put Biden over in the election by ignoring everything negative about him and now she wants the crappy bills put over.

They are not "pro virus" they are anti-mandate. The government at some level can require vaccinations but it doesn't seem that the current folks can't figure out how it was done and have it done at the level it was handled before (federal, state, local) and with debate. They are just trying to write an OSHA rule and that is taking forever. They also ignore natural immunity and don't talk to us about new therapies.

I personally think that people should take the vaccine, but I guess to Bidenettes trying to avoid mandates is "pro-virus"...which is just a stupid take.

It wasn't a good day, but the country was not in danger. I am all for prosecuting those who did wrong, but none have been charged with as serious of a crime as your comment would indicate should be necessary.

People doing wrong being prosecuted is not a 1/6/2021 thing...

Yes, the "most transparent administration in history" wants to do that but fails to be transparent.

This President is doing a horrible job and wants to grow the welfare state with policies that will cause everyone who actually works to either pay more in taxes or in costs for goods.

Their un-American policies of harming oil production here, where we actually have to follow regulations or people can be prosecuted, and asking countries that don't have similar regulations and regularly conspire to charge us higher prices , have already helped drive inflation.

Their border policy is non-existent and does not follow even those same Covid protocols that you support.

They ignored the transportation issues until yesterday and don't speak out about California's unrealistic rules on trucking. The Transportation Secretary just says we should shop earlier...

The ridiculous Attorney General somehow thinks someone getting out of line at a school board meeting is some kind of domestic terrorism. No, it is wrong to get out of line but it is a LOCAL issue not a DOJ issue. People calling out their elected leaders is as normal as the clock ticking...more of it should be done.

The left is stuck in "but Trump" world. I am okay with them investigating whatever they want to investigate as long as the rights of the folks being investigated are protected. I am all for a Special Counsel to settle the issues with Hunter Biden and the possibility of the influence of President Biden being used for gain by his offspring. Investigate everything.

Wow
Thats alot
I think the plan will bolster infrastructure thats badly needed.Overall good for business
Republican policies are pro virus
Jan 6 was easily the most dangerous day ever for our govt
Psski is doing a fabulous job
What answer don't you like?
What specific Biden policy increased oil prices??????
The border is fine
The transportation issue is an international issue
Yup terrorism. People are scared to death to serve on a school board. Trumpers are not just disagreeing, they are threatening with violence at school board meetings of all places.
Hunter Biden??? After we just got done with nepotism corruption for the ages in the last WH