The Biden Presidency 2021

November 23rd, 2021 at 2:49:23 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/most-americans-dont-have-the-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html

Payments can be a bummer. Many don't grasp how fast a small savings will deplete if they have to go without income for even a short time.

I know AZ has mentioned an almost guaranteed route to poverty is to have kids out of wedlock. That statistic is so sure, it is sad. A sadder way to guarantee the suffering of those kids is to not force deadbeat dads to kick in what they are supposed to. It should be a law that the father must be listed on the birth certificate.

There are many dead beat dads out there living much better than the kids they have abandoned. "if you're going to play, you have to pay".

That can be kind of tough when you have several potential names, or worse, when you weren’t even given the name (or only the first name) of a potential candidate.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 23rd, 2021 at 4:43:19 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I suspect there's somewhat of an unwritten "conspiracy of silence" in certain communities such that an unwed mother when asked by the state to name the father says she doesn't know, or cannot remember saying she was drunk or high at the time.

That way she'll still get full welfare for her and her spawn, and daddio is free to come and go untrammeled by government imposed child support responsibility.

Just lie, mama.

Another way to "stick it to the man."
November 23rd, 2021 at 4:50:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
He'll show up in 23 and me sometime. There must be some way to help influence the donor.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 23rd, 2021 at 7:06:58 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb will read anything they put on the teleprompter. He reads ‘end of quote’ off teleprompter. LMAO

Let's go Brandon
November 24th, 2021 at 1:41:04 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Quote: RonC
Quote: terapined
Quote: RonC
[

How are these people getting by? How do they plan to get by if their source is saved money? How can we get them back in the workforce?

Getting by on saved money
No interest in working
none

With the average savings level in the US fairly low, you have to think that money will run out for those who have not been saving for a long time.

They'll get interested in time....then they will bitch because the spent their safety net.

As long as the government is not helping them stay out of work, they can do what the want. The government needs to encourage work, not laziness.

The answer is have open borders
Let the immigrants in so I can get some service

That is one of the stupidest answers possible. Immigration is fine, even desired, but we must have control of it and know who is getting into our country. Just like other countries do/try to do. We don't need people coming in to help prop up social welfare programs that give people stuff who have put no effort into working or doing anything useful for society. That would turn it into a giant pyramid scheme in order to continue paying for people who should be working.
November 24th, 2021 at 4:34:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This is….. perfection. That haircut! Attack of the Super-Karens. LGB!!

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2021 at 6:42:11 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
This is….. perfection. That haircut! Attack of the Super-Karens. LGB!!

Once they find all of the idiots on the planes, maybe I can get a damned drink.

I don't have any sympathy for "mask protesters"...it is not like it is an illegal rule and airplanes are not the venue for a protest anyway, since you can easily be considered a threat to safety.

No fly forever for any of these nut cases is fine with me. They can use Biden's updated train service!
November 24th, 2021 at 9:07:01 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I saw an interview with Obama and Trump's White House doctor. He was asked what Captain Poopypants chances are in 2024. The doctor chuckled and said Mr Poopy won't be running a 2024 because he won't be in office. He said Biden's cognitive decline is obvious to any trained professional and it's getting worse because it always gets worse. He said his personal opinion is Mr Poopy will not last till the end of 2022 and if he does he'll be gone after the election. He said the Press screamed at him so much he was forced to give Trump a cognitive exam every year which he passed with flying colors. Captain Poopypants has refused to take the test and his doctor never mentions it. The Press never mentions it because everybody knows he would fail on a colossal scale. He actually said he knows the current White House doctor well and he says the guy is incompetent. Which kind of blew me away because doctors very seldom say anything bad about other doctors. Obama considers himself good friends with this doctor but not anymore because of what he's saying about Mr Poopy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 24th, 2021 at 9:31:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I saw an interview with Obama and Trump's White House doctor. He was asked what Captain Poopypants chances are in 2024. The doctor chuckled and said Mr Poopy won't be running a 2024 because he won't be in office. He said Biden's cognitive decline is obvious to any trained professional and it's getting worse because it always gets worse. He said his personal opinion is Mr Poopy will not last till the end of 2022 and if he does he'll be gone after the election. He said the Press screamed at him so much he was forced to give Trump a cognitive exam every year which he passed with flying colors. Captain Poopypants has refused to take the test and his doctor never mentions it. The Press never mentions it because everybody knows he would fail on a colossal scale. He actually said he knows the current White House doctor well and he says the guy is incompetent. Which kind of blew me away because doctors very seldom say anything bad about other doctors. Obama considers himself good friends with this doctor but not anymore because of what he's saying about Mr Poopy.

EB bringing back his 2016 “Hillary has 6 months to live” vibes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2021 at 1:16:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Joe Biden’s approval rating plunged to 42 percent in a poll conducted by NPR

This is a crushing poll for Admiral Poopypants. There is no poll that is more far left then NPR Beijing Joe fell 2 whole points since last month. For a Democrat president to be polling at 42% on NPR is devastating.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.