The Biden Presidency 2021

January 24th, 2021 at 5:11:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
It feels so nice to have the good guys running things again!

MAGA!

I agree
Life is good.
Kind of funny where many Trumpers complained about all the criticism Trump received and are bitter about it.
On the flip side, I chuckle over all the name calling and criticism from the righties against Biden.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 24th, 2021 at 6:56:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
On the flip side, I chuckle over all the name calling and criticism from the righties against Biden.

I think they’re trying to use the same playbook the “resistance” used against Donny for four years.... only they’re failing miserably thus far.

You could see it on Inauguration Day when they tried to mock his crowd size. Uh, we’re in a pandemic. And Biden isn’t a crowd-sized obsessed psychopath like Donny was so you’re gonna have to try out some new material.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 24th, 2021 at 7:26:38 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Biden got better ratings and had more viewers.
https://www.phillyvoice.com/biden-inauguration-tv-audience-more-than-trump/
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 25th, 2021 at 9:00:27 AM permalink
fleaswatter
I’m sure that much of what I am posting here are probably repeats of information that has already been posted but I do not care. It is not worth my time and effort to see what has or has not been previously addressed.

Congratulations dementia joe bidumb, you and your administration have outperformed my expectations so far, some highlights include:

-pissed off Canada
-pissed off Mexico
-pissed off Guatemala
-pissed off Israel
-violated his own “mask” executive order within hours of signing. When White House press secretary Jen Psaki when asked about this, she gave some answer about dementia joe bidumb celebrating. So I guess according to SCIENCE, the bidumb administration has determined that if a person is “celebrating” they are immune from contracting or spreading the chinese virus.
-destroyed thousands of jobs
-allowing illegal alien criminals, murderers, rapists, gang members, sexual predators etc, to remain in US
-starting the US on a path to again be energy DEPENDENT
-allowing male perverts back in female restrooms and locker rooms****
-destroying women sports in schools
-nominated a “person” to be Assistant Health Secretary who killed many seniors by forcing nursing homes to accept chinese flu patients while at the same time removing its’ mother from a nursing home
-forced 5,000 National Guard personnel to evacuate the Capital building requiring them to sleep in an unheated parking garage without internet reception, only one electrical outlet and only one bathroom with 2 stalls (later rescinded following uproar)
-pissed off 3 unions (The United Association of Union Plumbers, North America’s Building Trades Union and The Laborers’ International Union of North America) who endorsed dementia joe bidumb.
-has yet to condemn out inauguration day rioters in Seattle and Portland or recent violence in Tacoma. I guess the rule is that you only condemn rioters when you believe they are members of the opposition party.
-added bust of Cesar Chavez in the Oval Office. Does bidumb know that Chaez despised illegal aliens and referred to them as “wetbacks”? (I doubt it) Does bidumb know that Chavez also pushed a campaign against illegal immigration (rightfully named the “Illegals Campaign”) in the U.S., which generated violence along the U.S.-Mexico border?(I doubt it). He launched the "Illegals Campaign" to identify illegal migrants so that they could be deported.
- dementia joe bidumb is doing such a terrific job eradicating the chinese virus that democrat officials are easing lockdown restrictions, for example, allowing indoor dining in Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Detroit and other areas. I’m sure that this is not a coincidence that some businesses will be allowed to open up now that bidumb is president

****I would not be disappointed if people on the loony left who voted for bidumb have daughters, sisters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, that will be affected by having their sports teams, restrooms and locker rooms invaded by males.

Here are some links for lefties and dementia joe bidumb lovers to avoid:

No Dissent Tolerated: Biden White House Channel Disables Comments on All Videos, Scrubs Thousands of Comments

Joe Biden: The New George Wallace

In a Completely Unexpected Development, Biden Admits His Biggest Campaign Promise Was a Lie

Biden Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In US Power Grid

Biden Admin Defies Science with New Addition to White House Website

Biden-“I Don’t Know What I’m Signing”

Biden's COVID Agenda Can Be Summed Up In Six Words

PCR Tests Are A Total Scam: World Health Organisation Finally Admits It

W.H.O. Modifies Virus Testing Criteria on Biden Inauguration Day; May Result in Fewer Positives

The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water

Hell of a start , Joe

Biden’s trans order undoes decades of feminist progress

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Biden’s Fossil-Fuel Freeze

Biden and Harris blatantly lied when they said before the election they would not ban fracking

Instagram Is Forcing Users to Follow Biden White House Account So That It’s Not So Pathetic Even When Users Repeatedly Un-Follow the Page

Expert: Biden Actions Against American Oil, Gas Energy Production Could Kill as Many as 1 Million Jobs

COVID Lockdowns Are Winding Down in Some Democratic-run States. Here's Why.

Right on Schedule, COVID Pivots for Biden

I must admit that I have been wrong all along. The way in which the “main stream media” has covered the bidumb administration so far, compared to their coverage of Trump’s, has proven once and for all, how unbiased and fair they are in their reporting. yeah riiiiight and “I’ve got have bridge to sell you”
Let's go Brandon
January 25th, 2021 at 9:17:04 AM permalink
ams288
^^^^^^

January 25th, 2021 at 5:51:00 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
^^^^^^

The longer and angrier the righties post and complain
The more insured I am that Biden is on the right track
So relaxing knowing adults are in charge
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 25th, 2021 at 8:14:29 PM permalink
terapined
McConnell has caved.
Now time to give Manchin whatever he wants
Modernize West Virginia top to bottom?
Let's do it
January 26th, 2021 at 4:56:21 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
The longer and angrier the righties post and complain
The more insured I am that Biden is on the right track
So relaxing knowing adults are in charge

lol yeah... you know we are in good shape when they have to revert to crying about which bathrooms trans women are allowed to use.
January 26th, 2021 at 10:24:53 AM permalink
ams288
lol

Biden’s Initial Approval Rating Is Higher Than Trump’s Ever Was

Quote:
Morning Consult Political Intelligence tracking conducted during the 46th president’s first few days in office shows 56 percent of voters approve of his job performance, while 34 percent disapprove. Biden’s approval rating is 4 percentage points higher than the 52 percent who approved of former President Donald Trump in an early March 2017 poll from Morning Consult and Politico — his best-ever showing during his presidency — and it looks even stronger compared to polling conducted at a similar point four years ago, when 46 percent approved of Trump’s initial work.
January 26th, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Federal judge bars Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban

A win for the good guys. Yes I do know that it is so far only a temporary restraining order.
Let's go Brandon