The Biden Presidency 2021

June 23rd, 2021 at 11:43:18 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
So much yawning from the supposedly “woke” crowd. Standard dem hypocrisy as usual. Carry on.
June 23rd, 2021 at 12:06:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
So much yawning from the supposedly “woke” crowd. Standard dem hypocrisy as usual. Carry on.

I just think its absurd to give a President credit for something he was totally unaware of
I have no doubt he put more thought into getting back at Alec Baldwin and SNL then any policy regarding the war on drugs
SNL gets 100% of his attention
War on drugs, he could care less
Thats the reality of Trump
In his mind, SNL and Baldwin are much worse then drugs
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 23rd, 2021 at 12:21:40 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: terapined
I just think its absurd to give a President credit for something he was totally unaware of
I have no doubt he put more thought into getting back at Alec Baldwin and SNL then any policy regarding the war on drugs
SNL gets 100% of his attention
War on drugs, he could care less
Thats the reality of Trump
In his mind, SNL and Baldwin are much worse then drugs

Thanks for explaining your thoughts. I believe you don’t give Trumps efforts any credit. SNL gets 100% of his attention, hmm okay (sarc).
June 23rd, 2021 at 1:04:44 PM permalink
terapined
Thanks for explaining your thoughts. I believe you don’t give Trumps efforts any credit.

If Trump is responsible for getting something done due to his personal efforts
Yea I'll give him credit
But if something happens during his administration that he had no direct effort in, he should not get credit
Stock Market is booming during the Biden Presidency
I dont give Biden credit
Do you?
This runs both ways. Neither President should get credit for something they had no direct hand in.

I'll make a deal with you
You give Biden credit for the booming stock market and I'll give Trump credit for the war on drugs :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 23rd, 2021 at 1:22:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Because it’s an incredibly yawn-inducing story. I personally couldn’t care less.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 24th, 2021 at 12:49:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Quote: ams288
Blah blah blah.

This is my impression of JCW09:

I think you referred to it as A$$ Fu@ks with college jocks if I am not mistaken.
Not sure why your continue to bring fetishes to the forefront all the time.
Your pee tape and creamed jeans comments abound.
That and your constant references to men's physical appearance.
Why do you care what Trump and DeSantis look like so much?
You're a disgrace to your gay community and fit every stereotype the uninformed imagine about gay people.
Well done as always.

Currently trending on Twitter:

Hey jcw, do you think this means Matt Gaetz is guilty A$$ Fu@ks?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 25th, 2021 at 2:40:16 AM permalink
Tanko
This is what you get in a country where half the population has an IQ below 98.

June 25th, 2021 at 3:16:28 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Tanko
This is what you get in a country where half the population has an IQ below 98.

If that's the case, how did Trump win 5 years ago??????
June 26th, 2021 at 2:49:24 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: JCW09
I think you referred to it as A$$ Fu@ks with college jocks if I am not mistaken.

You are indeed mistaken. No surprises there.

Yep, early thirties. I just banged a 21 year old frat jock earlier this week. It was hot AF.

You're right, my mistake on the meaning of AF.
The A$$ Fu¢k reference was actually in the "banged" portion of your F'd up post above.
Holy $hit, I have never seen more self loathing looking for validation in my life.
But really, well played. You're the clear winner here. LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
June 30th, 2021 at 9:22:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Out of 44 presidents reviewed for the survey by 142 historians and professional observers of the presidency, Trump landed at 41 - the lowest ranking of any president in the past 150 years. The only presidents who ranked lower than Trump were Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan.

William Henry Harrison, who died only 32 days into his presidency and had the shortest tenure of any commander-in-chief, ranked just above Trump.

This was the first time Trump was ranked in C-SPAN's survey, the fourth in a series. Since 2000, C-SPAN has surveyed historians every time there's been a change in presidential administrations.

Quote:
Of the 10 characteristics presidents were graded on, Trump's highest ratings fell under "public persuasion" and "economic management." His lowest marks were in "moral authority" and "administrative skills," for which Trump received the worst ratings of any president in history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/historians-rank-trump-among-worst-presidents-in-us-history-new-c-span-survey-shows/ar-AALCSza?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?