Medical Doctors, Roboticists, & AI Programmers Attention!

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
Poll
4 votes (80%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (40%)

5 members have voted

December 28th, 2020 at 6:06:37 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
The more ridiculous a belief is, the more tenaciously it tends to be held.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 28th, 2020 at 7:46:49 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: MadMath

What I see here is a BIG tactical mistake and a serving of laziness by MadMath.
I suggested how HE could construct and deliver a persuasive argument, with a few sources to help him, but he seems to have basically delivered the message "My random buddy off the internet says this"
He could have delivered his own argument with far more authority.
David is not listening. He's swallowed the conspiracy theory and is nurturing and distributing it. Oh hum. Thankfully, there's no risk that vaccination will be mandatory so it's all a bit moot.
December 28th, 2020 at 10:37:27 AM permalink
MadMath
Threads: 2
Quote: odiousgambit
Pretty unusual, this devotion.

An odd thing to tell us. So who is being influenced by these screwy videos. Just your friend, or you too?

the mark it leaves on their skin? 'Because' of the mark? This remark raises my eyebrows, is your friend concerned about nanobots in the vaccine or about marks in skin? Are you?

That's some assertion! and it really sounds like all this is coming from you. There, I said it. Now the question becomes, "are we just being had for laughs?"

1) You obviously don't know me very well but that's ok. I'm literally know for my devotion. I am sacrificed so much for my work & research, I am the type that will do almost anything to help someone I are about, & I mean almost anything!

2) I think I've done an excellent job being unbiased & removing an opinion on the subject matter. I'm the type of person who just doesn't feel comfortable believing in anything, unless I know the facts to support an argument, which I don't in this case.

3) If you actually look into the micro needle array, it does leave a unique mark on your hand. This Mark is supposed to be used to identify members of the community who have taken the vaccine. There are plenty of YouTube videos that discuss this. If you don't get the micro needle array vaccine that Wallace toy they give you a vaccinia identification card that you need to keep on you. You really should do some research on this topic because everything I just said is public knowledge. There are government officials claiming that citizens who don't take the vaccine will be jailed, not house arrest but jailed! There are saying that it might be required for employment & to leave the country (yes the US will not allow you to retreat to Mexico without vaccine proof!!!). The stuff being mentioned right now from people with serious power in this country is enough to scare me. Am I scared of anything in the videos? Absolutely not, they don't seem credible but I'm refusing to have an opinion until I can disprove them since it's more important that I save David's life.

4) Are you kidding me??? You and every member who has read this thread knows people that are going to die if the vaccine becomes mandatory! David & whoever he gets to join in his crewsade is going to die & for sure countless people who get in his way!!!
December 28th, 2020 at 10:43:08 AM permalink
MadMath
Quote: Wizard
The more ridiculous a belief is, the more tenaciously it tends to be held.

I'm confident David has no tendency like this. He truly believes that these doctors are whistleblowers getting the word out. To me, there is no way he thinks any of what the doctors say is ridiculous in any way :/
December 28th, 2020 at 10:47:24 AM permalink
MadMath
Quote: OnceDear
What I see here is a BIG tactical mistake and a serving of laziness by MadMath.
I suggested how HE could construct and deliver a persuasive argument, with a few sources to help him, but he seems to have basically delivered the message "My random buddy off the internet says this"
He could have delivered his own argument with far more authority.
David is not listening. He's swallowed the conspiracy theory and is nurturing and distributing it. Oh hum. Thankfully, there's no risk that vaccination will be mandatory so it's all a bit moot.

Wow, sir this time you really don't understand my motives :/ If I were to do exactly what you suggested I risk not only losing my friend since he respects that I don't give my opinion on subject matters I'm not familiar with. He's aware I don't know anything about Alex Jones, so that would have come off as a red flag! 2nd, if I come off as a disbeliever & disapprove of his ideas, I risk not only losing my friend but also not being able to save him since he might cut off all communication & I would have no clue what happened to the crusade of his. 3rd, only logic & reasoning are going to have any effect on his judgment, my opinion won't mean dillydally squat unless I have facts that disprove those medical doctors, I've been saying this :(

See there are only 3 types of arguments, logos, ethos, & pathos. Logos is the only form of argument that will convince David. Why do I know this??? Because its the only form of argument that works on me as well :/
December 28th, 2020 at 10:52:51 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
My last comment on the matter: my suspicions just got stronger, and I for one will no longer provide fodder.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 28th, 2020 at 11:02:25 AM permalink
MadMath
Quote: odiousgambit
My last comment on the matter: my suspicions just got stronger, and I for one will no longer provide fodder.

Your suspicions about what? Me being brainwashed when I'm the guy trying to save my friend & whoever gets forces him to take the vaccine??? Wait, is this about the YouTube videos about mandated vaccines??? I'm posting the videos for you just give me some time, I'm not lying.

https://youtu.be/xoALCj0Kw6o

She even says "the more likely approach" lol. Meaning there is an absolute real possibility the vaccine could be mandated for every U.S. citizen.

https://youtu.be/h2wME-wLtfo

Now David would consider the anti vaccine people in this video crazy since he has never had an issue with traditional vaccines. But because this is a new vaccine & there is literally proof that just a year ago New York mandated vaccines, you could see why David is freaking out over this :/

I think if I didn't have enough knowledge about fabricated conspiracies to know that people will pay people to say anything, & I had a doctor that I trusted who was pushing this stuff on me, maybe I would also be siding with David? I want to make one thing very clear tho, I don't have an opinion on this subject matter at all. Meaning in not claiming I believe David is wrong or right. In fact, if I was positive that the vaccine was going to kill on even severally hurt people, I'm confident I'd also be joining David's crusade :/

https://youtu.be/ob3ER7fKeDs

Maybe Biden will stick to his word & all of this will be avoided? Problem is we really have no clue if the vaccine will be mandatory until the US has enough of it to vaccinate everyone :/
December 28th, 2020 at 12:03:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188

Now David would consider the anti vaccine people in this video crazy since he has never had an issue with traditional vaccines. But because this is a new vaccine & there is literally proof that just a year ago Nee York mandated vaccines, you could see why David is freaking out over this :/

Have you looked into the deaths from flu? If so, explain why the flu shot is not mandated in US.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2020 at 12:08:28 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: rxwine
Have you looked into the deaths from flu? If so, explain why the flu shot is not mandated in US.

I'm not sure about your medical knowledge, mine is limited but from what I understand you don't mandate a vaccine unless there is a virus epidemic. Just look at how New York responded to the measles :(
December 28th, 2020 at 12:16:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I'm not sure about your medical knowledge, mine is limited but from what I understand you don't mandate a vaccine unless there is a virus epidemic. Just look at how New York responded to the measles :(

What do you think would happen if everyone stopped taking the flu vaccines. Pandemic. That's what. At some point we would likely get a variant as bad as the 1918 flu without vaccines. But it's still voluntary.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>