“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 14th, 2021 at 8:41:03 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
New video has emerged from 2019 of MTG outside AOC’s office:

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/1393208622054842368?s=21

This woman is a psychopath.

Oh I agree, I think that should go without saying (I mean she literally thinks 9/11 is an inside job....).

The more alarming thing is how almost all conservatives (including most here) support and respect her.

She is so over the top it would be comical if she did not actually have power and support..... I don't even care about her policies, I am speaking strictly on her personality and statements. She is basically a female Trump (inherited money and companies from her father, and basically uses that money to brand herself while pushing absurd conspiracy theories.....)
May 14th, 2021 at 9:17:45 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
New video has emerged from 2019 of MTG outside AOC’s office:

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/1393208622054842368?s=21

This woman is a psychopath.

Is this one of those, "Try not to laugh," challenges?

I mean, yeah, totally inappropriate. It really is. But, still...kind of funny.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 14th, 2021 at 4:26:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I hate to say it but she really needs to be bitchslapped
She's out of control
She yells at AOC when she sees her that she is a terrorist supporter. AOC is a US congresswoman representing a district in NY. To tell her that is really sick and disgusting.
It has no place in the Peoples building
Its reall sickening
No class, just white trash
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 14th, 2021 at 5:00:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Investigation: Marjorie Taylor Greene filed homestead exemptions on 2 homes, violating state law

Anyone who knows even a little bit about taxes knows that’s a big no-no.

LOCK HER UP
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 14th, 2021 at 5:39:39 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Investigation: Marjorie Taylor Greene filed homestead exemptions on 2 homes, violating state law

Anyone who knows even a little bit about taxes knows that’s a big no-no.

LOCK HER UP

I am shocked that somebody as reputable as her would engage in blatant fraud.

The sad part is, she is the GOP. She is one of the top in fundraising, they all love her. To me that says all that needs to be said about the modern GOP (not to mention the fact that Trump was the nominee and President). And, the even more sad fact is that most of her fundraising is small donors (individuals giving her money), very few large donors. I guess that she is the new messiah for the conspiracy people.....

https://www.vox.com/22372051/marjorie-taylor-greene-campaign-donations-republican-primary-midterms

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics/pac-donations-fall-republicans-objected-biden-win/index.html

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-josh-hawley-and-marjorie-taylor-greene-juiced-their-fundraising-numbers

I do not think that history will look kindly on most of these politicians (it rarely does with "populists")....
May 15th, 2021 at 9:27:44 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: terapined
I hate to say it but she really needs to be bitchslapped
She's out of control
She yells at AOC when she sees her that she is a terrorist supporter. AOC is a US congresswoman representing a district in NY. To tell her that is really sick and disgusting.
It has no place in the Peoples building
Its reall sickening
No class, just white trash

Sweet, let's do it! MTG v. AOC in a cage fight. Three Rounds, Five Minutes per Round, UFC rules.

I don't even care that much who wins; I just hope it's by knockout. Submission would also be entertaining.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 15th, 2021 at 9:54:21 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Forget the cat fight; let these two outspoken blowhards debate / argue in a publicized forum.

It won't change anyone's mind but it might provide unintended comedic value when each tries to justify their outlier positions.

No, it won't be Lincoln / Douglas.

Failing that, how about an old fashioned hair pulling contest?
May 15th, 2021 at 10:06:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: missedhervee
Forget the cat fight; let these two outspoken blowhards debate / argue in a publicized forum.

It won't change anyone's mind but it might provide unintended comedic value when each tries to justify their outlier positions.

No, it won't be Lincoln / Douglas.

Failing that, how about an old fashioned hair pulling contest?

Screw that. I want a cage fight.

This is America. We don't attempt to discuss things in a civil way like those Europeans. We have cage fights in America.
May 15th, 2021 at 10:32:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
Screw that. I want a cage fight.

This is America. We don't attempt to discuss things in a civil way like those Europeans. We have cage fights in America.

Only one person needs to be bitch slapped
AOC conducts herself as a mature adult in the halls of congress
MTG is a raving screaming maniac in the halls of congress
Big Diff
They may be on opposite sides of the aisle but only one person is out of control
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"