Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

Page 1 of 281234>Last »
March 18th, 2021 at 4:26:44 PM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
I am currently suffering from Kamala Fatigue. I have seen much more of Vice President Kamala Harris than Joe Biden, the President. In fact, I have seen more of Kamala in 6 months than I have seen of Mike Pence in his 4 years. I get it that she made history as one of the rare Female Vice Presidents in History, but stil. IIMHO, no Vice President should be more exposed than the President. It's overkill.
One man's offense is another man's humor.
March 18th, 2021 at 4:35:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yeah, much like that former banned idiot member Nathan, I wish Kamala would just go away.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 18th, 2021 at 5:57:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I like seeing the next President of the United states
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 23rd, 2021 at 6:28:18 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Be interesting to see how she plays her cards with uncle Joe, given her obvious political ambition.

One unresolved issue about her for me at least is her actual stand on law enforcement: she used to be a prosecutor, and then an attorney general, and typically those folks are staunch supporters of the boys and girls in blue.
April 23rd, 2021 at 7:31:54 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Starburger
I am currently suffering from Kamala Fatigue. I have seen much more of Vice President Kamala Harris than Joe Biden, the President. In fact, I have seen more of Kamala in 6 months than I have seen of Mike Pence in his 4 years. I get it that she made history as one of the rare Female Vice Presidents in History, but stil. IIMHO, no Vice President should be more exposed than the President. It's overkill.

I'd rather see Kamala then Joe
Kamala is beautiful
Joe is an old guy
No brainer
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 24th, 2021 at 2:32:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Be interesting to see how she plays her cards with uncle Joe, given her obvious political ambition.

One unresolved issue about her for me at least is her actual stand on law enforcement: she used to be a prosecutor, and then an attorney general, and typically those folks are staunch supporters of the boys and girls in blue.

She is only a supporter of what gives her power. She is a very dangerous woman that way. Wants power for power sake.
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2021 at 9:28:59 AM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman
She is only a supporter of what gives her power. She is a very dangerous woman that way. Wants power for power sake.

Agreed, but is that NECESSARILY a bad thing?

Despotic, tyannical rulers are sometimes in the right place at the right time; I am thinking of Putin, for example.

Putin is an effective ruler who obviously will do ANYTHING to stay in power, including changing their constitution.

Biden is a hack who I believe means well; Harris is a fairly unknown quantity.
April 24th, 2021 at 10:29:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Agreed, but is that NECESSARILY a bad thing?

Pretty much, yes.

There is a thing called "IRON LAW OF ORGANIZATIONS." It states that two kinds of people will emerge in a group. Some believe in what the group does and work towards that goal. Some just join because they want to be in charge of something, to have power. And the second group will always end up in charge.

This kind of thing destroys non-profits and local volunteer groups. And it is no good when you have it in the USA at the POTUS level.

It is why Democrats always ram their ideas thru congress and never give up while the GOP is way more go along get along.
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2021 at 7:05:06 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I can't support her because her father wrote that his great grandfather, her gggf, was a bigtime slaveowner*. We all know that is unforgivable these days. Too bad there isn't a Kamala statue we can tear down yet

*the newly accommodating-to-the-Left fact-checker Snopes laughably claims her father, Professor Harris, didn't know what he was talking about https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves/ Unfortunately for them the Woke have also decreed that the slimmest of evidence of such a thing is sufficient, while this is pretty solid stuff
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 27th, 2021 at 7:01:40 PM permalink
missedhervee
Gee, back in the day, blacks/dark skinned people used to own whites/fair skinned people as slaves in some parts of the ancient world.

So what if things change, wrong is wrong and damnit I demand reparations NOW, today!
Page 1 of 281234>Last »