Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

August 20th, 2021 at 11:43:14 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
What decline
Seems as healthy as Trump
Maybe healthier because he never had Covid
Biden works out and gets exercise, Trump is lazy
Biden eats healthy, Trump eats fast food
http://nwasianweekly.com/2020/10/trumps-biological-age-hes-older-than-biden/

Nope
Her main job is to be on deck and break ties
Thats it. Absolut6ely no power if there is no senate tie.

Thats absurd
Unless your Presidency has been a total disaster like Trump, the incumbent has all the advantages to win
The virus and the economy will be the major factors

Trump this, Trump that, I guess you forgot that Trump has not been President for months.

There is clearly a huge decline in Biden...you can see it if you watch him speaking earlier in life and now.

Anyway, I stand by my predictions because that is how I see it now. They may change based on things that happen between now and the 2024 elections.

I don't really care that you don't agree; I already figured that you would. I probably don't agree with your predictions either.

Right now, he is getting taken apart by MSNBC following his speech today.

Again, he has a lot of time to come back. There will be opportunities to provide better leadership.
August 20th, 2021 at 12:11:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC

Right now, he is getting taken apart by MSNBC following his speech today.

Again, he has a lot of time to come back. There will be opportunities to provide better leadership.

If PMSNBC is taking him apart he really is done.

His bumbling of the china virus and Afghanistan are the political equivalent of a QB throwing 2 pick-6s in the first 10 minutes of the game. MSNBC taking him apart may be part of a liberal plot. The weaker he is the more he needs the cook lefty base so he will have to give them what they want. But at this rate what is left of moderate Democrats will be abandoning him by the new year.

Will he even know what city he is in by the SOTU is an open question.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2021 at 12:28:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Altstates93
I can see the slogan. "Stay in Afghanistan. Where we don't have a 'Karen' the world."
Lolol
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 20th, 2021 at 2:30:25 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
If PMSNBC is taking him apart he really is done.

His bumbling of the china virus and Afghanistan are the political equivalent of a QB throwing 2 pick-6s in the first 10 minutes of the game. MSNBC taking him apart may be part of a liberal plot. The weaker he is the more he needs the cook lefty base so he will have to give them what they want. But at this rate what is left of moderate Democrats will be abandoning him by the new year.

Will he even know what city he is in by the SOTU is an open question.

Guess where the following quotes are from:

Quote:
President Joe Biden is struggling against an intensifying examination of his judgment, competence and even his empathy over the chaotic US exit from Afghanistan. And each attempt the administration makes to quell a furor that's tarnishing America's image only provokes more questions about its failures of planning and execution.

Biden's defensiveness, imprecision and apparent changes of position hardly project confidence or competence during an extraordinarily sensitive crisis on hostile foreign soil. Anytime a commander in chief does not appear in control or is in denial of obvious developments is a moment that threatens to inflict political damage.

Biden is failing to adequately explain why he so badly failed to predict the swift collapse of the Afghan state. And his credibility has been sullied because his confident downplaying of the risks of the withdrawal has been repeatedly confounded by events. Seven months into his term, Biden no longer gets credit simply for not being Donald Trump.

Let's go Brandon
August 20th, 2021 at 4:15:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Some big group of girls gave KamalToe Harris a woman of the year award last week for all her accomplishments. When asked to name some of the accomplishments nobody could name any except she got elected vice president. None of them could name one thing she's ever done outside of that. That's because besides being terrible at every job she's ever had and being incompetent, she has no accomplishments. She will be the first woman president that's a fact.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 20th, 2021 at 4:57:32 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
she has no accomplishments.

Baloney.

I'll name two

As attorney general, when California was offered $4 billion in a national mortgage settlement over the foreclosure crisis, Harris fought for a larger amount by refusing to sign the deal. Although she was accused of grandstanding, she managed to secure $20 billion for California homeowners.

One of her signature accomplishments as attorney general was creating Open Justice, an online platform to make criminal justice data available to the public. The database helped improve police accountability by collecting information on the number of deaths and injuries of those in police custody.
September 29th, 2021 at 5:04:40 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
kommie-la hair-ass sucks so bad as VP that she has hired two public relations gurus to repair her image.

LOL
Let's go Brandon
September 29th, 2021 at 6:34:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
kommie-la hair-ass sucks so bad as VP that she has hired two public relations gurus to repair her image.

LOL

You are laughing?
Too funny
She's the next President of the United States
Who's laughing now :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 29th, 2021 at 6:49:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

LOL

She has the worst Public Image of any vice president since Spiro Agnew. This is why she's always in hiding, every time she opens her mouth she sticks her foot in it up to the knee. Nobody likes her because like Hillary, she is unlikable. She dropped out of the presidential race because she was so unpopular in her own state that she was going to lose the primary there. She will never be president, the Democrat party will never let that happen because she would have zero chance of being re-elected. And she would drag the rest of the party down with her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 30th, 2021 at 2:48:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

She has the worst Public Image of any vice president since Spiro Agnew. This is why she's always in hiding, every time she opens her mouth she sticks her foot in it up to the knee. Nobody likes her because like Hillary, she is unlikable. She dropped out of the presidential race because she was so unpopular in her own state that she was going to lose the primary there. She will never be president, the Democrat party will never let that happen because she would have zero chance of being re-elected. And she would drag the rest of the party down with her.

I honestly wonder why people like her and Hillary get into politics in the first place. You have to like people to be a politician, clearly both of those women do not. You have to like attention, neither of them do. Trump liked people and loved attention, that is why he got himself elected. The energy of the crowd just fed him. Harris or Hillary, they always look like they want to be somewhere else.

I can see wanting to be somewhere else. I would never want that kind of attention, but that is a reason I would never want to run for office. Which brings us to why they did run. POWER! They want power like a junkie wants a hit of Blue Sky Meth. It is what makes both of them extremely dangerous.
The President is a fink.